BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-20-2009, 11:44 AM
jbforever909
Banned
BABV Name: katherine4leafclover171

jbforever909 is on a distinguished road
 jbforever909 is offline Status: Offline
Default Birth Certificate

I found a bab birth certificate. It is one of the older ones. I made my bab on 12/29/2004, and I don't know how to enter the code to get a bab! On babv you can enter a code from before 2007, and the code it below the scanner lined things. It is a 13 didget code and there are no other codes on there. The thing says dob first, full name second, height, then weight, fur color, eye color, and belongs to. how should i enter this
?
Old 12-20-2009, 11:51 AM
Alexusadventurebear48
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Alexusadventurebear48

Alexusadventurebear48 is on a distinguished road
 Alexusadventurebear48 is offline Status: Offline

well if there isn't a code,than you can't log it in because you made it before 2007.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:53 AM
Sallheart14
Polar Bear
BABV Name: selenaallheart14

Sallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to beholdSallheart14 is a splendid one to behold
 Sallheart14 is offline Status: Offline

This probably is a certificate that was made before babv. I believe you can go to your local babw and renew the certificate, to get an animal ID and key code. Hope I helped!

Last edited by Sallheart14; 12-20-2009 at 11:54 AM..
Old 12-20-2009, 12:12 PM
cassiecuddlycub42
Trading Teddy

cassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud ofcassiecuddlycub42 has much to be proud of
 cassiecuddlycub42 is offline Status: Offline

To get a BAB from it, just simply go to your local BABW and show the certificate to them and say it was made before 2007, and they'll give you an Open certificate. After you put the open certificate code online, you'll be able to choose ANY bear from the BABV history. Hope i helped you!
Old 12-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline

If you would like a code and you don't have one, this means you should go to your local BABW store and ask for a open certificate,
Old 12-20-2009, 12:29 PM
kittykatkm
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: katfuzzybear1

kittykatkm will become famous soon enoughkittykatkm will become famous soon enough
 kittykatkm is offline Status: Offline

Go to your local BABW and ask them to create a new birth certificate, I have done it a few times. They are kind about things like that.
Bring the certificate there just in case.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:40 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

WAIT: Call before you go. My buildabear wouldn't let me do this. So call and ask, before you get an evil dude who won't let you do that.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:42 PM
kittykatkm
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: katfuzzybear1

kittykatkm will become famous soon enoughkittykatkm will become famous soon enough
 kittykatkm is offline Status: Offline

Lol, yes. Do like what Brinigirl said. xD
Old 12-20-2009, 12:43 PM
Rosemarie704
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Christyvanilla10

Rosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud of
 Rosemarie704 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
WAIT: Call before you go. My buildabear wouldn't let me do this. So call and ask, before you get an evil dude who won't let you do that.
I was just about to say that; except for the whole evil dude, lol. each store has a different policy on re-newing certificates made before 2007, some stores will do it with no problem
Old 12-20-2009, 01:05 PM
KaiHoneydew
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KaiHoneydew

KaiHoneydew has a spectacular aura aboutKaiHoneydew has a spectacular aura about
 KaiHoneydew is offline Status: Offline

Can you do this with bears too? Like if you bring a bear that was made before 2007, and you want a certificate with it? :/
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT