BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Quests and Challenges!

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2008, 06:23 PM
nicholeballerina12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicholeballerina12

nicholeballerina12 is on a distinguished road
 nicholeballerina12 is offline Status: Offline
Default Quests for New Animals - Do we still do them?

When completing an Animal Adventure, you get clues to what games you should play in order to get the items you need to complete your adventure. Once you deduce the game you should play, you have to actually go to the place where the game is to play, if you use the ****on on the left top of the screen to choose the game, eventhough you play the game, you won't get the item.
Old 06-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Flappy9807/MilenaFlower
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MilenaFlower

Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the rough
 Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is offline Status: Offline

Also, the eygpt quest is harder even though it has less than the safari, which is easier but has 2 more things you need to do.

~F9807
Old 06-01-2008, 08:27 PM
AimeeFuzzyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AimeeFuzzyBear

AimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of light
 AimeeFuzzyBear is offline Status: Offline
Default Animal Adventures

When you do the egypt quest, at the end is a puzzle where you have to shift the blocks around to make a picture. If you aren't good at puzzles like these, I would suggest doing the jungle ruins quest.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:09 PM
melissabearish
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelissaBearish1

melissabearish has disabled reputation
 melissabearish is offline Status: Offline

Are these quests still available? The last animal I brought to life did not require a quest
Old 06-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Bianca
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiancaBearPaw

Bianca is on a distinguished road
 Bianca is offline Status: Offline

I believe that now, the adventures are not necessary for the special items anymore. It is just sent to you, I think.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:15 PM
Joshzoom41
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JoshZoom41, ShaunaZoom3

Joshzoom41 is on a distinguished road
 Joshzoom41 is offline Status: Offline

I agree, the puzzle at the end of the egypt quest takes a little while to get shifted around. My son got VERY frustrated trying to do it. The last purchase we made was about 2 weeks ago, and we still got a quest, but I know Freya mentioned the other day that she just got an e-mail about her gifts, and no quest.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:15 AM
ClaireBearyStylin20
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaireBearyStylin20

ClaireBearyStylin20 is on a distinguished road
 ClaireBearyStylin20 is offline Status: Offline
Default Animal Adventure Quest

The Animal Adventure Quest is no longer necessary in order to get the special item, however you still get the ability to complete an animal adventure with each new furry friend. You receive 500 bear bills when you complete the quest. So, now it is like you are getting 2500 or 3500 bear bills instead of 2000 or 3000 like before. Personally I am really glad that they kept the animal quests for each new furry friend because I really like them.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:26 PM
reeceultracool2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: reeceultracool2

reeceultracool2 has disabled reputation
 reeceultracool2 is offline Status: Offline
Thumbs up

View Post Originally Posted by AimeeFuzzyBear
When you do the egypt quest, at the end is a puzzle where you have to shift the blocks around to make a picture. If you aren't good at puzzles like these, I would suggest doing the jungle ruins quest.
I was told that you can go out and then back in and try the puzzle again and it might be easier the next attempt. It seems like a waste of time to do a whole new quest if you have gotten as far as the puzzle which is the last step until finishing...Just my suggestion...don't give up.
Old 06-02-2008, 03:33 PM
AimeeFuzzyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AimeeFuzzyBear

AimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of light
 AimeeFuzzyBear is offline Status: Offline
Default Animal Adventure Quest

When you complete it now, you get 500 bear bills instead of the item. The special item you now get when you bring your animal to life.
Old 06-03-2008, 07:46 PM
nicholeballerina12
Polar Bear
BABV Name: nicholeballerina12

nicholeballerina12 is on a distinguished road
 nicholeballerina12 is offline Status: Offline

I have done two different animal quests, Jungle Ruins and Ancient Egypt.

I have found that last part of Ancient Egypt a little harder than Jungle Ruins, but the games you have to complete around bearville for Jungle Ruins I found them a little harder than the ones for Ancient Egypt. Also some of the games for Jungle Ruins requires another person to play with you.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT