BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2009, 05:43 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline
Default Different colored stars?

Who else here thinks that we should have different colored stars here on BI. You know, there's the blue ones that we get, and then when you're a Sage Bear you get purple ones. Don't you think it would be cool to get some more colors?

Like, maybe blue and sparkly? Or neon green? Maybe rainbow ones? Or ones than spin around, or ones with smiley faces on them? Or zebra striped?

I think it would be pretty cool to have a feature like that. I've seen it on other sites similar to this one.
Maybe after you reach a certain amount of posts you could design your own stars to make it in a pattern that you like.
Or if you reached a certain amount of posts it would change to another color of stars.

What do you guys think of this idea? Express your opinion, criticism is OK!

[[For some reason it's not letting me quote anyone's messages or letting me leave another reply on this thread so I'll just answer them here]]

Brini ~ I agree with you on the fact that it should be a privilege for people with posts wayyy higher than 50 or 100. It should be something that people have to EARN, and get because they're participating and being an active member of BI and making a lot of posts. I personally think once you finish filling all 5 of your stars you should be able to get the feature because that's once you get all your stars and they're full. People are probably thinking that that's impossible. But it's really not, if you stay active and post every day you'll be there in no time. Or maybe the stars go to members who have been a member for longer than a certain time like you said.

And thanks everyone who likes this idea, I'm glad you do and I hope that we can get it into action!

Last edited by StarrBalletBear; 01-13-2010 at 12:09 AM..
Old 12-26-2009, 07:01 AM
Zoeyapril5007
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Zoeyapril5007

Zoeyapril5007 is on a distinguished road
 Zoeyapril5007 is offline Status: Offline

cool that is a great idea
Old 12-26-2009, 07:26 AM
Hal_Moose
Polar Bear

Hal_Moose has a spectacular aura aboutHal_Moose has a spectacular aura aboutHal_Moose has a spectacular aura about
 Hal_Moose is offline Status: Offline

"Like, maybe blue and sparkly? Or neon green? Maybe rainbow ones? Or ones than spin around, or ones with smiley faces on them? Or zebra striped?"
Haha xD
Cool idea.I like it!
Old 12-26-2009, 08:18 AM
Elsbels
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EleanorPawPrint 4

Elsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura aboutElsbels has a spectacular aura about
 Elsbels is offline Status: Offline

I Think Its A Great Idea Starr. On Webkinz Insider They Have Rainbow & Gold n Stuff I Think.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:34 AM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice
 CarlyFriendsRock is offline Status: Offline

great idea! I wanna smiley star
Old 12-26-2009, 10:07 AM
AshleyLuv2Dance166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AshleyLuv2Dance166

AshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really nice
 AshleyLuv2Dance166 is offline Status: Offline

good idea. maybe it'll happen!

sage bears already have purple stars just so you know
Old 12-26-2009, 10:13 AM
olops
Sage Bear
BABV Name: nikkibanana

olops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to beholdolops is a splendid one to behold
 olops is offline Status: Offline

that would be cool!
i personally think that the purple stars look really cool, hehe.
but maybe if theres a whole new mama jama of new statuses, there will be new star colours
Old 12-26-2009, 10:29 AM
Purrincess98
Polar Bear

Purrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to beholdPurrincess98 is a splendid one to behold
 Purrincess98 is offline Status: Offline

Love the idea
Maybe we could be able to upload a picture or pattern when we can decorate or stars lol ;]
Old 12-26-2009, 10:34 AM
victoriabearpal3
Sage Bear
BABV Name: VictoriaBearPal3 =]

victoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the roughvictoriabearpal3 is a jewel in the rough
 victoriabearpal3 is offline Status: Offline

That's a great idea, Starr!
Old 12-26-2009, 10:51 AM
MeganJump4Joy
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Megan

MeganJump4Joy is just really niceMeganJump4Joy is just really niceMeganJump4Joy is just really niceMeganJump4Joy is just really nice
 MeganJump4Joy is offline Status: Offline

Pawsome idea Starr!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT