BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-26-2009, 06:31 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

Aren't you just unique in your only little way, Starr. I agree. I wouldn't hesistate if there was some color and position changes. I know there are a lot of member here in Bearville Insider who deserve to stand out from the rest for their just outstanding work. It does get a tad boring to see everyone of the same star colors even when we are different in our own way. Expressing our creativity is a brilliant idea. Thanks for sharing. Starr. =]

AJCool
Old 12-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline

That would be interesting..
Old 12-26-2009, 07:48 PM
LeahAngel19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LeahAngel19

LeahAngel19 will become famous soon enough
 LeahAngel19 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by shelbypopstar44
I think its unfair to some people. but how would some people change their star color if they didn't know how?
How would it be unfair? It's just the same as adding a signature or another feature - they look up how to do it if they don't know how.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:48 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

I know! It's like yeah... becoming a sage bear wil take a while.....wait i don't trading... anway.........i stil want purple stars..... Cool Idea!
Old 12-26-2009, 08:48 PM
hayleyadorable387
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hayley

hayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of light
 hayleyadorable387 is offline Status: Offline

I think this idea is very good I hope they use it.
Old 12-26-2009, 09:02 PM
Piealamode
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JadeMusicLuvr13

Piealamode will become famous soon enoughPiealamode will become famous soon enough
 Piealamode is offline Status: Offline

Hmm... maybe we should have some different colored stars. Though I'm fine with my blue ones as it is though.. xD Awesome idea though!
Old 12-26-2009, 11:27 PM
AJ2Hip1231
Polar Bear
BABV Name: grace / aj

AJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to beholdAJ2Hip1231 is a splendid one to behold
 AJ2Hip1231 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah!!! Really good idea!!
Old 12-27-2009, 12:41 AM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
Who else here thinks that we should have different colored stars here on BI. You know, there's the blue ones that we get, and then when you're a Sage Bear you get purple ones. Don't you think it would be cool to get some more colors?

Like, maybe blue and sparkly? Or neon green? Maybe rainbow ones? Or ones than spin around, or ones with smiley faces on them? Or zebra striped?

I think it would be pretty cool to have a feature like that. I've seen it on other sites similar to this one.
Maybe after you reach a certain amount of posts you could design your own stars to make it in a pattern that you like.
Or if you reached a certain amount of posts it would change to another color of stars.

What do you guys think of this idea? Express your opinion, criticism is OK!
Definately! And you, the BI legend should have gold with tiny unicorn pies and flying llamas.

but seriously, yes, there should be. I'm a sage bear and have purple(thx for pointing that out...I hadn't noticed) but I think there should he more colors...at the very least.

Justin, would this cost more? Or difficult to do? I'm sure plenty of the graphics people on here would be willing to make the stars for you to use, unless it's not that easy/simple.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:10 AM
Teddy/JanineAllHeart6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Janineallheart6, call me Teddy

Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the rough
 Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is offline Status: Offline

Awesome idea!

View Post Originally Posted by shelbypopstar44
I think its unfair to some people but don't get me wrong its a great idea but how would some people change their star color if they didn't know how?
They could ask for help if they wanted to know how.
Old 12-27-2009, 02:16 AM
AmyWinter21
Trading Teddy

AmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant futureAmyWinter21 has a brilliant future
 AmyWinter21 is offline Status: Offline

We should be able to change our colors after we have 100 posts! Or 50 posts...
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT