BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-28-2009, 05:07 PM
Louise
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Somewhere in cyberspace...

Louise will become famous soon enough
 Louise is offline Status: Offline
Default 'Idle' Sign Suggestion

I was thinking, that if you are idle in BABV for longer than two-three minutes, maybe your character could fade a bit, or a sign flash up above them? I thought of this because I was on BABV and my mum called me to do something, so I just stood there in BABV, and this one girl kept up trying to trade and friend request me, because when I came back she was yelling at me and doing the sad sign and everything. I added her and traded, but I still feel bad. I think this would make a pawfect new addition to BABV in the near future.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:10 PM
randomgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CassieBear70

randomgirl will become famous soon enoughrandomgirl will become famous soon enough
 randomgirl is offline Status: Offline

That's a good idea. Because sometimes several people do the same thing to me when I'm AFK
Old 12-28-2009, 05:16 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

She shouldn't be yelling at you. I'm sorry that she did.

Well when that happens, I quicky click the home button at the top. That way no one can ask for anything and I could do what I need to do.

I like the fading idea, but if someone is standing where you are then you wouldn't be able to see them fading. I think that the sign thing would be better. (:

Maxine's email: maxine@buildabear.com
Old 12-28-2009, 05:18 PM
alicefan23
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Deannahearts

alicefan23 will become famous soon enoughalicefan23 will become famous soon enough
 alicefan23 is offline Status: Offline

yeah that is a good idea cause who doesn't get called to do something.
Old 12-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Louise
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Somewhere in cyberspace...

Louise will become famous soon enough
 Louise is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by katherinesunbeam
She shouldn't be yelling at you. I'm sorry that she did.

Well when that happens, I quicky click the home button at the top. That way no one can ask for anything and I could do what I need to do.

I like the fading idea, but if someone is standing where you are then you wouldn't be able to see them fading. I think that the sign thing would be better. (:

Maxine's email: maxine@buildabear.com
She was new, she didn't have a bear and she was wearing new-style clothes. I don't really care, you can't really yell though.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:13 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

I think it is a great idea like on pixiehollow they have zzzz above our heads like we are sleeping
Old 12-29-2009, 01:34 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Louise
I was thinking, that if you are idle in BABV for longer than two-three minutes, maybe your character could fade a bit, or a sign flash up above them? I thought of this because I was on BABV and my mum called me to do something, so I just stood there in BABV, and this one girl kept up trying to trade and friend request me, because when I came back she was yelling at me and doing the sad sign and everything. I added her and traded, but I still feel bad. I think this would make a pawfect new addition to BABV in the near future.
Idk if this is a glitch, because I only see it over me,

but after a few minutes of inactivity, the timer appears loading over my head. I have to click my inventory to make it stop.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:40 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

Great Idea!! And it should make a sound like... BEEEUUUBA.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:51 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

That's a good idea! I would like a sign over us.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:18 PM
PikaBlu
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ɲįķįβąŋąŋą25

PikaBlu is on a distinguished road
 PikaBlu is offline Status: Offline

Pawsome idea! An idle sign would be nice in BABV.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT