BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 12-29-2009, 11:52 AM
ScarlettPink10
Trading Teddy

ScarlettPink10 has a spectacular aura aboutScarlettPink10 has a spectacular aura aboutScarlettPink10 has a spectacular aura about
 ScarlettPink10 is offline Status: Offline
Default Help he isn't nice ='(

Hi
This Boy asked for personal information and I reported him and then he said this:
Click the image to open in full size.

Do you think I should have reported him for bad language?

Courtney
Old 12-29-2009, 12:07 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Yes, you need to report him. A tip for next time is not to tell the person that they are reporting you. I'm sorry that he was mean to you.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:09 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

someone called me grass too idk what that means help!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:15 PM
ScarlettPink10
Trading Teddy

ScarlettPink10 has a spectacular aura aboutScarlettPink10 has a spectacular aura aboutScarlettPink10 has a spectacular aura about
 ScarlettPink10 is offline Status: Offline

I thinka grass means your a tell tail thanks julia i reported him! =0)
Old 12-29-2009, 01:24 PM
AshleyLuv2Dance166
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AshleyLuv2Dance166

AshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really niceAshleyLuv2Dance166 is just really nice
 AshleyLuv2Dance166 is offline Status: Offline

Wow mean!! Don't let it get to the best of u. U did the right thing by reporting and I'm sure babv looks at the recent messages to see what happened. And as a few said, don't tell the person u reported nxt time lol. But it's ok
Old 12-29-2009, 01:27 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

Ohmigosh look on the other Cybearbullying and the guy I was talking about said that too. except he made the last part capitalized. So yeah you should report that person. Oh and the BABV Cybearguides KNOW that they were trying to type something wrong.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:31 PM
Plushie
Polar Bear

Plushie will become famous soon enoughPlushie will become famous soon enough
 Plushie is offline Status: Offline

I'm sorry that happened to you, and it was right to report him, but like Julia said, next time don't tell him you're reporting him, cause that will only make it worse. If this still occurs, you should email babw and tell them about your situation, but reporting him was the right thing to do.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:35 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

How is that bad?

(I'm SOOOOOO slow...so probly in 3 days I'll get it)
Old 12-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Teddy/JanineAllHeart6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Janineallheart6, call me Teddy

Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the rough
 Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is offline Status: Offline

That is very mean. If that ever happens again, you should report that person. A few times I was called "beach", "the be word", "drum", and more. Most of them being said by my supposed "friend".
Old 12-29-2009, 01:48 PM
Plushie
Polar Bear

Plushie will become famous soon enoughPlushie will become famous soon enough
 Plushie is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
How is that bad?

(I'm SOOOOOO slow...so probly in 3 days I'll get it)

On babv, alot of people use words to represent bad words, and this is one of them. Seems that even with the new updated safe open chat people still go around it and say bad words, some how..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT