BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 12-23-2011, 11:49 AM
JessiAdventerous2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JessiAdventerous2

JessiAdventerous2 is on a distinguished road
 JessiAdventerous2 is offline Status: Offline
Default Answered: How to rebecome a Cyberguide?

Hi guys.
Well lately I've been going on Bearville more because I haven't much over the summer and fall, but whenever I went to put on my Cybearguide coat, it was saying I wasn't a cybearguide! I was definately one before, but now I guess I'm not
Anyone know why this happened and how I can rebecome one?
Best Answer - Posted by
Old 12-23-2011, 11:54 AM
sarahleo370
Polar Bear
BABV Name: {sarah}

sarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud ofsarahleo370 has much to be proud of
 sarahleo370 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JessiAdventerous2
Hi guys.
Well lately I've been going on Bearville more because I haven't much over the summer and fall, but whenever I went to put on my Cybearguide coat, it was saying I wasn't a cybearguide! I was definately one before, but now I guess I'm not
Anyone know why this happened and how I can rebecome one?
Keep going on bearville a couple of days, If you havn't read or remembered the Handbook, It says that if you miss 12 days of online acess to bearville you are removed from being one, You must take the test again in a couple of days, each day get on bearville and be active, check each day if the test will let you do it again cause only in a certain amount of days the test lets you re-take it (:
Old 12-23-2011, 12:00 PM
JessiAdventerous2
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JessiAdventerous2

JessiAdventerous2 is on a distinguished road
 JessiAdventerous2 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by sarahleo370
Keep going on bearville a couple of days, If you havn't read or remembered the Handbook, It says that if you miss 12 days of online acess to bearville you are removed from being one, You must take the test again in a couple of days, each day get on bearville and be active, check each day if the test will let you do it again cause only in a certain amount of days the test lets you re-take it (:
Thanks so much!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT