BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2010, 10:39 PM
iloveshoes
Polar Bear

iloveshoes is on a distinguished road
 iloveshoes is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb chloe show

i have a new idea for the chloe show you know how bab,,babv,maxine etc. supports online safety and stop block and tell they should have someone come on the show and tell us what happended to them and how they stopped geting cybear bullied and it could help the people that are getting cybear builled.

if you would like to send this into maxine please give me credit
babv username kamariateddytunes

example: kamariateddytunes came up with this idea and i think that .............

feel free to add some of your ideas to this and sent it to maxine

I HOPE THAT THE IDEAS WORKED BECAUSE THERE IS GOING TO BE A NEW CHLOE SHOW.

Last edited by iloveshoes; 01-06-2010 at 11:56 PM..
Old 01-02-2010, 10:43 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

My idea for The Chloe Show is to have somebody come and tell when Maxine, Chloe, or Miguel are online or all of them. Then they should also do your idea.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:43 PM
CuddleCub11
Polar Bear

CuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud of
 CuddleCub11 is offline Status: Offline

This is a pawsome idea! You could have those people (Maxine, Chloe, Miguel) come and visit on the Chloe show to tell children about cybearbullying and how you should stop it. I think Maxine should hear it. Keep up the awesome ideas!
Old 01-02-2010, 10:45 PM
JaydenSapphire1
Sage Bear
BABV Name: jayy(:

JaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to beholdJaydenSapphire1 is a splendid one to behold
 JaydenSapphire1 is offline Status: Offline

That'd be an AWESOME idea, but one tiny problem. It probably shouldn't be a REAL BABV member, it should be a person who did get cybear bullied. But awesome idea!
Old 01-02-2010, 10:45 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

Thats a good idea!
Old 01-02-2010, 10:47 PM
iloveshoes
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by JaydenSapphire1
That'd be an AWESOME idea, but one tiny problem. It probably shouldn't be a REAL BABV member, it should be a person who did get cybear bullied. But awesome idea!
that's is what i was meaning sorry that i wasn't clear on that to be clear a person that has gotten cyber bullied should come on the show and explain there experince dealing with it
Old 01-02-2010, 11:04 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline

As much ad the idea is great, that wouldn't be exactly allowed. The thing is, a member on BABV would have been the bully. And they could be charged. So, I think we should change it just a little
Old 01-02-2010, 11:13 PM
iloveshoes
Polar Bear

why would it be changed the victim of getting bullied could tell how they delt with it and how they got help and it could be a player on babv but they could talk about getting bullied on another site

Last edited by iloveshoes; 01-02-2010 at 11:14 PM..
Old 01-03-2010, 12:54 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

you should email your idea to maxine@ build a bear . com
Old 01-03-2010, 01:03 AM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ■JordynMay5■

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold
 flipjpjellybean is offline Status: Offline

Yes and maybe a guest that has been cyberbullied and tells how much it hurt and how they put a stop to it.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
gsh in the house!, iloveshoes was here, millieblue2