BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 06-12-2008, 04:11 PM
Purrincess
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: aurorapurrincess9

Purrincess is on a distinguished road
 Purrincess is offline Status: Offline
Default Trouble with new items from BABW

Is anyone else having trouble when you go to build a bear buy something new and it doesn't give you the correct gift. It's not there yet. You would think that they would have this worked out by the time they have the codes released.

My latest one is the charmy kitty it didn't give me the right purse.
I have bought bears that haven't been loaded into the system and it messes things up.
When doing quest it would never give you an item. I know they give the item out before hand but if you put the code in before they fix it you are out of luck. I just don't think that is fair.
Old 06-17-2008, 06:27 PM
Flappy9807/MilenaFlower
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MilenaFlower

Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the rough
 Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is offline Status: Offline

Hmm... I won't really blame them. I think they are trying to improve the site, but it takes some rain before the rainbow.

~F9807
Old 06-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Lexxie
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MamieJune

Lexxie is on a distinguished road
 Lexxie is offline Status: Offline

I just purchased the Pink Leopard and did not get any of the virtual stuff, when I entered the codes it showed me what I was going to get then when I went to my inventory it was not there. I've contacted everyone I can think of and all I've got was an email that was not helpful at all. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do about this, I'd appreciate it alot.
Old 06-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Teddy/JanineAllHeart6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Janineallheart6, call me Teddy

Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the rough
 Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is offline Status: Offline

That's really weird...I purchased a pink leopard a few months ago and had no problem with the gifts!
Old 06-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Freya
Founder
BABV Name: FreyaFullofHugs

Freya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the roughFreya is a jewel in the rough
 Freya is offline Status: Offline

I personally am getting very frustrated with the lack of consistency and support from BABW with regard to Furry Friend Exclusive Items. My son loaded 3 furry friends a day or so before they changed the need to do a quest, then he did the quests and has nothing. I have emailed them several times with no response at all.

At webkinz had a phone number we could call, it would take a week or so for them to call back but they always took care of that stuff.

I don't like to compare but I'm not sure they know how important these virtual gifts are to kids.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:50 PM
kelleysunshine
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KelleySunshine

kelleysunshine will become famous soon enough
 kelleysunshine is offline Status: Offline

I too am very frustrated with BABV. I think I am going to stay away for awhile. I have had the same problem with bringing new furry friends online. It took over a week before I got a response that fixed the problem. I kept getting furry emails that sounded all cute and fuzzy but did not fix the problem. Keep emailing them back and explaining the problem, eventually you will get someone who does read it and will fix it. Now I am having problems with my condo. I bought new kitchen stuff but everytime I go to my condo to set up the kitchen I get kicked out of my condo. The error message says the owner left the game. I emailed BABV and the response I got was that there was nothing wrong with my account. I am glad they think there is no problem, but I still can not get in my own condo. I am frustrated with the whole thing and I think I will just stay away for a while. It isn't fun any more for me. I am sorry I sound so negative in this post. I know it won't be long before I am hooked again.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:39 AM
FaithBalletBear5
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Faithballetbear5

FaithBalletBear5 will become famous soon enough
 FaithBalletBear5 is offline Status: Offline

The best advice I can give is to not give up. Everytime I would get the frou frou emails saying "We are eager to help.. blah, blah" I would turn it around and email them back. It took a while but the problem we had was finally solved. I must have emailed them for about a month. This was back when you did the quests to get bears and we only recently got the tiara for the bear. In my last email, I stopped being as nice (don't worry I was not mean). I was very firm and very direct. And said many times over and over "as a concerned parent". I got a very quick response to that email. Just keep trying and hang in there.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT