BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-07-2010, 10:51 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned
BABV Name: Call me Brittany.<33

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold
 carlysoccerbear45 is offline Status: Offline
Default Pawsome babv ideas!!!

Hey guys! Here are my ideas:

You can buy a stove or something and you can make your own food out of ingrediants in your fridge in your kitchen.

You can work at Pawlettes Boutique.

There can be a secret libeary hide-out where you can read little parts of real books.

Bearville Membears can have profiles of what you like and what you don't like and you can post nice stickers like sweet, shy, nice, athletic and stuff like that on other peoples profiles so that when you click on other membears profiles they will appear there.

Hope you guys like my ideas!

Last edited by carlysoccerbear45; 01-09-2010 at 12:31 PM..
Old 01-07-2010, 10:54 PM
Plushie
Polar Bear

Plushie will become famous soon enoughPlushie will become famous soon enough
 Plushie is offline Status: Offline

The 1st one sounds like Webkinz, how you buy food and make recipes. But other ideas, very cool.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:55 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned

carlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to beholdcarlysoccerbear45 is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, I used to go on there when I was little and I really liked the cooking part I think the first one I like the best.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:24 AM
matadventure72
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: matadventure72 Call me Mat

matadventure72 has a spectacular aura aboutmatadventure72 has a spectacular aura aboutmatadventure72 has a spectacular aura about
 matadventure72 is offline Status: Offline

Great ideas you should send them all to maxine at maxine@buildabear.com
Old 01-08-2010, 02:25 AM
Wintermint Bear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Agnesspeedracer

Wintermint Bear is on a distinguished road
 Wintermint Bear is offline Status: Offline

I love these ideas and I have even more great ones to add to the list. I don't know if it has been mentioned to be sent to Maxine but I like the idea of having food in your can make your own food out of ingrediants in your refrigerator in your kitchen and you get a pantry to store canned goods and other items like the fruit and vegetables we harvest but it could by just for you and your furry friend. I was also thinking that in the new areas like Hugsville and Friendship Valley could be the places that we can get jobs to sell the food we could make if they let us have items that we can make food like baked foods or other types that we can make and sell in some stores. They could also have a restaurant where we can work as different jobs like a cook or other positions at the restaurant. We could also get a job as seamstress or tailors at a clothing store like Pawlett's only different we can help people choose the most stylish clothes that are in the people's price range and run the register there.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:15 AM
AbbeyAdorable9215
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: watup ναηεssα

AbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant futureAbbeyAdorable9215 has a brilliant future
 AbbeyAdorable9215 is offline Status: Offline

Good Ideas
I dont think the profile is such a good idea,
But, that is my oppinion.
You should send them to Maxine maxine@buildabear.com
Old 01-08-2010, 05:27 AM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

Great ideas! , i think the profile one isn't so good because people good put bad and not very nice comments there , but then again thats just my opinion

you should send them to : maxine@buildabear.com
Old 01-08-2010, 05:37 AM
hollymoonbeam72
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HOLLYMOONBEAM72

hollymoonbeam72 is on a distinguished road
 hollymoonbeam72 is offline Status: Offline

yeah fuzzy pal nice thinking yhe profile thing not goood but you should tel maxine by her e-mailmaxine@buildabear.com
Old 01-08-2010, 12:04 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ■JordynMay5■

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold
 flipjpjellybean is offline Status: Offline

Third one's the best! I'm always HOOKED to a BOOK! (hey im doctor seuss)!
Old 01-08-2010, 06:19 PM
carlysoccerbear45
Banned

View Post Originally Posted by hollymoonbeam72
yeah fuzzy pal nice thinking yhe profile thing not goood but you should tel maxine by her e-mailmaxine@buildabear.com

Ok, you can say it a little nicer though. Thanks Fuzzy and Pal for your opinion!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT