BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 01-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Goldenstar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Tiffanyteddy31 + RoxyTeddy11

Goldenstar is on a distinguished road
 Goldenstar is offline Status: Offline

((thx ))
Old 01-09-2010, 12:08 AM
WebkinzBear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbieAllheart682 (Ashton)

WebkinzBear is on a distinguished road
 WebkinzBear is offline Status: Offline

((Accepted Alexis))
Old 01-09-2010, 12:16 AM
lil_peanut7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Lisamusicmaker2

lil_peanut7 will become famous soon enoughlil_peanut7 will become famous soon enough
 lil_peanut7 is offline Status: Offline

Blackfeather wandered through the forest. He had nothing really to do. The clan was having one of those days, that you really didn't have things that needed to be taken care of. The clan had a large supplement of freshkill that would last a few days. They were at peace with the other clans too. Blackfeather leaped up onto a low branch of a tree and lied down on it, still maintaining his balance. He closed his eyes. The weather was all good too. Perfect day.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:34 AM
Firewing
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivianCapricorn18 [fur wing]

Firewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to all
 Firewing is offline Status: Offline

Rainwhisper nearly lashed out at Stormfur with sharp and hurting, and felt like screeching at him. What was he supposed to be doing in her business? What did he even know about Leafpaw and her? Not much, only that she never showed her face in camp, and always slid out secretly for herbs and such, her sadness of Leafpaw overwhelming her greatly. You can can quiet and watch. I'm not worried. I'm in a fever of her, because she's gone and its drop dead my fault. So, just shut your mouth! She thought angrily and fiercely, defending her reality: a good life dropped - more like plunged - into a nightmare of grief and horror, although she returned his stare with a wide-eyed and and strange, broken gaze. She nearly bit out the words of, "What do you know?!" but then with a restrained, strangled, collected, smooth and calm voice she said, "There's not much for you to do. If you really want to help keep her company. And, please leave Leafsayer out of this." Suddenly she choked on the last word. Leafsayer . . . where did she get that from? Of course, she already, She always thought about Leafpaw and what her warrior name should be, although the correct term would be, 'what her warrior name would be'. She looked at Stormfur, wondering if he caught the name. She bristled and bared her fangs, but then remembered what was happening. She once again shoved her away inside, and began to tend to Sapphireheart, feeling the tension in the air rise to an unbearable height. "Hold on, Sapphireheart," she managed.

[[Sorry for the late reply. Eheh. XD]]
Old 01-09-2010, 12:41 AM
WebkinzBear
Polar Bear

Stormfur listened to Rainwhisper snap at him. Just help Sapphireheart and quit acting like a mousebrain! He thought. She stomped out of her den and went to the nursery. He didn't feel like getting snapped at again so he sat just outside the nursery so he could still see his mate.

Sapphire heart could barely breathe. But before she knew it there was a tiny white kit suckling from her belly. The pain had stopped so she knew it was over. She licked her kit to keep it warm and then Stormfur walked in. "Hi there," she purred, "Can we name her Leafkit? In memory of Leafpaw?" "Sure, what ever you like," Stormfur mewed.

Last edited by WebkinzBear; 01-09-2010 at 02:16 AM..
Old 01-09-2010, 12:52 AM
Firewing
Polar Bear
BABV Name: VivianCapricorn18 [fur wing]

Firewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to allFirewing is a name known to all
 Firewing is offline Status: Offline

Rainwhisper's insides clenched tightly, and she could barely breathe. She threw a glance at the kit, which made her hate what they were doing even more. With a very held back voice, she said with as much authority and officialness she could muster, "I see that you're doing fine with your . . . kit. I'll be back later to give you the proper herbs, I'm out of the ones that are needed for you." She then stalked out of the nursery, letting her anger show by lowering her voice, glaring at Sapphireheart, and having her pelt bristle with her fur rising, into a spiky and raised coat, and with her tail lashing out with hatred and annoyance. She almost forgot to say a praise, trying not to make it seem that she was disturbed by it that much. "Con . . . gratulations . . ." she said stiffly, with a erect glance at the pair. Suddenly she heard the words that were poison to her, deathberries that glistened in her mind. "She's only a kit. Let me decide for her. It's obiovus you lost Leafsayer in your mind," she said icily, and then briskly walking back to her den to sulk alone in pure sadness.

[[Oh, & BTW, I keep on forgetting - I'm planning to bring Leafpaw back, Hope you don't mind, I kinda decided that a long time ago. =.=]]

Last edited by Firewing; 01-09-2010 at 12:58 AM..
Old 01-09-2010, 02:19 AM
WebkinzBear
Polar Bear

Rainwhisper glared at Sapphireheart sending a chill down her spine. She pushed her bushy tail over the small kit. It's alright little one. You are mine, Sapphireheart thought. "Get rest now," Hawkstar mewed, "I'll watch her." "I can," Stormfur volunteered. "Alright," Hawkstar walked out of the den. Stormfur watched his daughter feed from her mother. She was pure white and lovely.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:54 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

((Hiya!))
Rank- Warrrior
Cat name- Rainlily
Gender- Female
Pelt- White with black spots
Eye color- blue
BI name- AubreyJuly4
Clan-
Rain

Last edited by AubreyJuly4; 01-09-2010 at 09:01 PM..
Old 01-09-2010, 08:59 PM
lil_peanut7
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Lisamusicmaker2

lil_peanut7 will become famous soon enoughlil_peanut7 will become famous soon enough
 lil_peanut7 is offline Status: Offline

((the last part of its name can't be "paw", if she's going to be a warrior ))
Old 01-09-2010, 09:00 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

(( Oh.. Sorry.. I'll edit it. ))
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbieallheart682, alexandra, ariki is great!, aubrey=monkeys, colleen♥, dawnfeather wuz hurrr :], dawnmist my medicine cat., dewleaf wuz here, diamondheart my warrior, duskkit like to boogie, hawkfire was here!, i'm a rocketeer :], kalina, keitlin<3, lionclaw waz here, putter!! [:, rip hawkstar, sarah99lovestaylorlautner, scarclan vs 4 clans, scarkit is mine!, scarkit will love this!, warriors fanatic, whitekit waz here, ~ prettyperfefect ~, ~*brookebuttercup150*~