BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > About Buildabearville! > Whoopsies!

Closed Thread
Old 01-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Vanilla753
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AimeeMay

Vanilla753 is on a distinguished road
 Vanilla753 is offline Status: Offline
Default Glitches in Build a Bear Ville

There are many glitches in Build a Bear Ville like......

PS:You post the glitches you know of.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:21 PM
shelbypopstar44
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Sunnisurfboard

shelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud ofshelbypopstar44 has much to be proud of
 shelbypopstar44 is offline Status: Offline

turning invisible
Old 01-09-2010, 09:22 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

Tankinis.......
Old 01-09-2010, 09:24 PM
Vanilla753
Polar Bear

When you do the move:New Years Sparkle it makes the ears of your Furry Friend disappear and when if you are wearing fuzzy boots while you are doing this move it shows them underneath pants instead of over them.

View Post Originally Posted by shelbypopstar44
turning invisible
What do you mean by turning invisible.

View Post Originally Posted by AubreyJuly4
Tankinis.......
What do you mean tankinis
Old 01-09-2010, 09:25 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Vanilla753
When you do the move:New Years Sparkle it makes the ears of your Furry Friend disappear and when if you are wearing fuzzy boots while you are doing this move it shows them underneath pants instead of over them.

What do you mean by turning invisible.

What do you mean tankinis

By Tankinis I mean, One time I logged onto BABV and everyone was wearing Tankinis.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Vanilla753
Polar Bear

By Tankinis I mean, One time I logged onto BABV and everyone was wearing Tankinis.
That is so weird.

I was on Build a Bear just now and it wouldn't let me go to my Cub Condo.
Old 01-09-2010, 10:44 PM
Christinacrystal119
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ℘.s. i ℓ٥ﻻ ﻉ√٥υ

Christinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond reputeChristinacrystal119 has a reputation beyond repute
 Christinacrystal119 is offline Status: Offline

One time, when I was in someone's Beachfront Home, my head turned into a Bald Head!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:35 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

One time I was visiting someone else's cub condo and my photobooth photo was on every wall of their home. It couldn't be theirs because they didn't have any of the same furry friend rooms as were in my photo! I visited another cub condo and the same thing happened. Wierd
Old 01-10-2010, 01:18 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Yes this glitch existed. If ever you experience the same glitch, just clear your cache to fix this problem.

View Post Originally Posted by Christinacrystal119
One time, when I was in someone's Beachfront Home, my head turned into a Bald Head!
This is just a random glitch. We are still working on getting it fixed.

View Post Originally Posted by Vanilla753
View Post Originally Posted by mickeyquack
One time I was visiting someone else's cub condo and my photobooth photo was on every wall of their home. It couldn't be theirs because they didn't have any of the same furry friend rooms as were in my photo! I visited another cub condo and the same thing happened. Wierd
We are currently working on the last 2 glitches.
Old 01-10-2010, 03:25 PM
AmberAllHeart1587
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AmberAllHeart1587

AmberAllHeart1587 is a jewel in the roughAmberAllHeart1587 is a jewel in the roughAmberAllHeart1587 is a jewel in the roughAmberAllHeart1587 is a jewel in the rough
 AmberAllHeart1587 is offline Status: Offline

when i go into my tent it says the owner left the game, but even though I"M the owner. i also went to my cousin's cub condo and we saw pictures of me! We were surprised. My cousin asked, "Why is your photobooth picture in my cub condo?" I actually saw it with him because he stayed at my house for the night. It's weird! My picture in my cousin's cub condo!

Last edited by AmberAllHeart1587; 01-10-2010 at 03:27 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT