BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2010, 12:28 PM
laurenblue50
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Laurenblue50 (Law ran blue)

laurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to beholdlaurenblue50 is a splendid one to behold
 laurenblue50 is offline Status: Offline
Default Jr. Admins

Since Pancakes991 thought of the idea for Jr. Moderators, I thought how about Jr. Administrators?

So to be able to apply to be a Jr. Admin you have to have:
  • 1,000 posts
  • a member for at least a year
  • understand all rules
  • gone at least a month without a warning
  • know how to do everything in the forum (be familiarized with the forum)
  • 11-17 years old
  • know all of the moderators
  • to apply just post on the application thread and freya, wendy, or justin can see if you have all of the above and will chose you.
(I said 1,000 posts because it is a really special privilege.)

Here's what Jr. Mods could be able to do:
  • write in pink (only for Jr. Mods)
  • close threads
  • give warnings
  • make threads in the front page news section
  • private message other Jr. Mods, admins, moderators, (and maybe Jr. mods)
Here's what the Jr. Mods can't do:
  • they cannot edit someone's thread if they say or do something bad
  • ban people
  • warn a moderator or administrator.

Last edited by laurenblue50; 01-10-2010 at 09:33 PM..
Old 01-10-2010, 12:31 PM
EmilyYakityyak19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hmm... IDK... ↑ xD

EmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of light
 EmilyYakityyak19 is offline Status: Offline

I'd love it!
Old 01-10-2010, 12:39 PM
DestinyGirlsRock10
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: DestinyGirlsRock10

DestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the roughDestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the roughDestinyGirlsRock10 is a jewel in the rough
 DestinyGirlsRock10 is offline Status: Offline

that sounds so cool but what cold they do?
Old 01-10-2010, 12:43 PM
CaraPawprints1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: talk to me on the dct

CaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond reputeCaraPawprints1 has a reputation beyond repute
 CaraPawprints1 is offline Status: Offline

Cool, but did you check it with everybody, also, with out a form wouldn't know who they are. They could be 67!
Old 01-10-2010, 12:49 PM
miss fuzzy pal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Gracie/Lori♥

miss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to beholdmiss fuzzy pal is a splendid one to behold
 miss fuzzy pal is offline Status: Offline

I think thats a could idea but think there would be too many Jr admins though because there's quite a lot of people that can do all that so there would be too many I think! (:
Old 01-10-2010, 01:00 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by laurenblue50
Since Pancakes991 thought of the idea for jr. mods, I thought how about jr admins.
So to be able to apply to be a jr. mod you have to have
  • 1,000 posts
  • a member for at least 6 and a half months
  • understand all rules
  • not get warnings every week
  • know how to do everything in the forum (be familiarized with the forum)
  • 11-17 years old
  • know all of the moderators
I said 1,000 posts because it is a really special thing.
I'd say for Jr Mods, 1000 posts, 6 months on BI.

For Jr. Admins, 3000 posts, one year on BI.

I know that eliminates a lot of people, but these would be very HONORED priveliges that need high accomplishments.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:04 PM
EmilyYakityyak19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hmm... IDK... ↑ xD

EmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of lightEmilyYakityyak19 is a glorious beacon of light
 EmilyYakityyak19 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by CaraPawprints1
Cool, but did you check it with everybody, also, with out a form wouldn't know who they are. They could be 67!
They would have an application form and Mods and Admins always to background checks.

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl

I know that eliminates a lot of people, but these would be very HONORED priveliges that need high accomplishments.
Oh, that would be even better. It narrows it down.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:11 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by EmilyYakityyak19
They would have an application form and Mods and Admins always to background checks.

Oh, that would be even better. It narrows it down.
Lol, thanks.

If the limits were 100-200 for Jr. Mods-1000 for Jr. Admins, there would be a million, and no point of them! xD

On the front page, the big thing that narrows down stuff for mods is the age. So we need something to narrow down big on Jr. stuff. And that would be posts!
Old 01-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl

yah and any age
Old 01-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline

Great thinking, however I think maybe lowering posts and months of membership. Maybe 3-5 months? And 600 posts. That way people can help out more

Last edited by Hello_Keroppi; 01-10-2010 at 01:21 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT