BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2010, 01:45 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Time to move on

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of
 ValentinaHug is offline Status: Offline

I think you should ask a mod or admin first. They may not like it because you can't be checked.
Old 01-10-2010, 01:51 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeYouRock

yah and any age
No, if there were any age, then it wouldn't be very good. BI needs mature people to run, so an age limit of 11-17 is a great idea.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:00 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear

ValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud ofValentinaHug has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by BriniGirl
No, if there were any age, then it wouldn't be very good. BI needs mature people to run, so an age limit of 11-17 is a great idea.
yeah, I agree. I wouldn't be able to be one since I haven't been around for a year yet. So I can be a jr mod
Old 01-10-2010, 02:11 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

i think 11+ because Then there might be adults that wanna volunteer on here but don't want a background check or something...
Old 01-10-2010, 02:13 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear

I think 11-17 is better.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:13 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe if we could have other colors......
pink for jr mods and
lgiht blue for jr admins
Old 01-10-2010, 02:14 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear

yeah. That might be cool.

Off topic-I love your avvie brianna
Old 01-10-2010, 02:15 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by ValentinaHug
I think 11-17 is better.
What if Jess and Pandyma were to come back.... i don't think they are under 18 but they might wanna help a lil.

View Post Originally Posted by ValentinaHug

Off topic-I love your avvie brianna
thanks!
Old 01-10-2010, 02:16 PM
ValentinaHug
Polar Bear

I don't know. I think they didn't want to do it so they quit.
Old 01-10-2010, 02:16 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

That is a great idea. One additional thing, there would be too many Jr. Moderators if every 100 post and 6 month member could become one that is why it is better if an Administrator or a Moderator chose only certain people. Also, editing people's post takes a lot of trust therefore that is another reason that we can't have so many Jr. Admins. Also, 11 seems a little young. I believe 13 is a good starting point because like most things you have to be 13 and older and that would be a good place to keep it at here too. Overall, I think that is a wonderful idea and it was nice of you to share it with us. =]

AJCool
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT