BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-12-2010, 07:31 PM
Hearts
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EmelieRosie(Call me Emily/Em)

Hearts will become famous soon enoughHearts will become famous soon enough
 Hearts is offline Status: Offline

[[I'm joining! ]]
Old 01-12-2010, 07:33 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

((Okay, cool!!))
Old 01-12-2010, 07:36 PM
javogabo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: isabelkimonobear

javogabo will become famous soon enoughjavogabo will become famous soon enough
 javogabo is offline Status: Offline

Looks great
Old 01-12-2010, 07:37 PM
randomgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CassieBear70

randomgirl will become famous soon enoughrandomgirl will become famous soon enough
 randomgirl is offline Status: Offline

[Yay, thanks Isabel!]
Old 01-12-2010, 07:38 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough

((Yay. Thank you!!!))

((I have to go right now, but everyone can start RPing now!!))

((Now my little sister is kicking me off.))

Last edited by AubreyJuly4; 01-12-2010 at 07:43 PM..
Old 01-12-2010, 07:46 PM
randomgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CassieBear70

randomgirl will become famous soon enoughrandomgirl will become famous soon enough
 randomgirl is offline Status: Offline

I was at my school. "Athena!!" My roommate called. I grumbled and walked back to my room, where I recently just left. "What, Bex?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes. "Did you use my nail polish again?" She hissed. "Do you see my nails painted a hidious neon blue color?" I asked her, showing off my neon orange nails. She walked over to the window and heaved a fist at it. "Are you crazy?" I screamed. "Nope," She smirked, her eyes a glowing red. The door slammed behind me and I leaned back against the wall. The lights flickered on and off. I saw her charging at me. I dodged her, gasping and jumping on her back, pulling her back onto the floor. Out of nowhere, lightening striked and a large women-bird came in. She had the waist up as a women and the waist down with vulture wings. I gulped as I saw her wings, closly resembling a bat. Two other of those mysterious birds came, their eyes a glowing red. They swooped for me and I screamed, dodging them. "No spy can handle this!" I screamed as one of her claws scratched my arm, making me tumble back and throught the window. I stood up and ran, jumping over the wall and running until I found a tree. I screamed and ran farther as I came up to a camp I've nevver seen before. I ran to the middle of the camp and stopped to see the birds, furies, not following me. They flew off, seeming angry.
Old 01-12-2010, 07:49 PM
kerenred6
Banned
BABV Name: kerenred

kerenred6 is on a distinguished road
 kerenred6 is offline Status: Offline

~Form
First name: lily
Last name:casttellian
godly father or mother:Hermas
Personality:is funny and sometimes annoying is very cute
Description: " i was born a few years after my brother luke, our mother May got crazy and i had to run away like him ( first she got cured for like a year and got me and than she got crazy all over again! ) . I really hope to see camp half-blood and see percy jackson (if he is still there) i am still very sad because my brother is dead although he was kronoses biggest assistant. i hope kronos will never come out human again." by lily casttellian ( she has blonde hair and butifull [like her brother] and she loves her father [ UNlike her brother { since 5th book percy jackson made the gods swear by the styx river that they have to treat their children with love } ] ).
History:look above
Other:

Last edited by kerenred6; 01-12-2010 at 08:57 PM..
Old 01-12-2010, 08:41 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

((Um. It can't be in any relation to the characters from the book.))
Old 01-12-2010, 08:44 PM
kerenred6
Banned
BABV Name: kerenred

kerenred6 is on a distinguished road
 kerenred6 is offline Status: Offline

((really? but i really like this character it took me 10 minutes to make her up! but... if you insist...))
Old 01-12-2010, 08:47 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

((I edited the first post. Sorry, but Luke's mom is crazy. And she probably wouldn't have another child.))

((Anyone up for RPing?))
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
a-b-b-e-y, aphrodite is amazing!, aphrodite rocks!, apollo<3, apollo=godofmusic, ares=awesume, athena's daughters rule!!, aubrey=monkeys, avril, claricebeeluv, cutiewazhere, gabypawfectpal, gold.o_o, halfblood♥, hectate has magic!, hestia is the bestia!, i twas here, mothermadememashmymnms, ninjapossumsrock, percyjackson, posideon's kidz rule!, sarajames, thalia has nothing on me!, with love from harry <3, zeus.only.wishes.!