BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-12-2010, 08:47 PM
randomgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CassieBear70

randomgirl will become famous soon enoughrandomgirl will become famous soon enough
 randomgirl is offline Status: Offline

[I will! I already made a first post. Yay, Athena is the first person in Camp Half-Blood! xD]
Old 01-12-2010, 08:48 PM
kerenred6
Banned
BABV Name: kerenred

kerenred6 is on a distinguished road
 kerenred6 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AubreyJuly4
((I edited the first post. Sorry, but Luke's mom is crazy. And she probably wouldn't have another child.))
(( ok fine... can i say that... umm... she got cured or somthing for like a year and than got back on and crazy because she wanted to have another child? because luke ran way? please ))
Old 01-12-2010, 08:52 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

"Mom! Look out!!" Alex Jonis yelled to her mom as they were fighting a Minetaur. The last thing she heard her mother speak, or say, was a loud "GET TO CAMP HALF-BLOOD ALEX!!" Then, in a flash of gold light, her mother and the Minoataur, were gone. There I was, alone, in a messed up room. My Celestial Bronze shield and sword glinting in the light of the afternoon sun. My mother's words ringing in my head. Camp Half-Blood. I packed up my things and called for cab survice. I was on my way. My way to Camp Half-Blood.

View Post Originally Posted by kerenred6
(( ok fine... can i say that... umm... she got cured or somthing for like a year and than got back on and crazy because she wanted to have another child? because luke ran way? please ))
((Nope. It's 100yrs later. I don't think she would be alive.))

Last edited by AubreyJuly4; 01-23-2010 at 04:32 PM..
Old 01-12-2010, 08:57 PM
AbbiCuddles19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbiCuddles19

AbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the rough
 AbbiCuddles19 is offline Status: Offline

Here is my role play application:

First name: Tori
Last name: Stellar
godly father or mother: poseidon
Personality: hyper and energetic, endless amounts of energy. giggles a lot, and often acts childish. She loves making friends, and cares about everyone around her. can be very serious and solemn knows when she needs to be strong and brave. Because she is impatient, when she gets angry, she can really lose her temper.
Description: Very small, even for her age. Thick, golden curls that come down past her shoulders that she usually ties into pigtails. eyes are like the color of the ocean, and even seem to move like waves.
History: doesn't have any family that she knows of, and has been bouncing around from family to family for as long as she can remember. has to keep switching schools because she can't concentrate, has trouble because of her dyslexia.
Other: N/A
Old 01-12-2010, 09:04 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough

((Accepted. ))

((I'm gonna make the form for Sally Hagar.))
Old 01-12-2010, 09:08 PM
kerenred6
Banned
BABV Name: kerenred

kerenred6 is on a distinguished road
 kerenred6 is offline Status: Offline

i got out of this house in the woods in Miami, it was like this made house in the trees it was cool but soon the monsters might find me i had to run away. in the house i found this note it's said the following " i annabeth, Thaila, and Luke swear to not hurt each other until one of us gets terribly evil or something" WOW!!! my brother was here! that is soo cool! all of the sudden i heard my mothers voice again.. " a great future will find him a horrible future! " eh, whatever.. been there done that, as people say. anyways i got out and started walking i was in miami a long way from home, i sighed. when i was about to get a cab the weirdest thing happen; i was satanding and a huge bus was in front of me! i got in and three womens were on the seat but they only had one eye! they said "come in!" i said " idon't have any money with me!" " it's ok your daddy sent this for you to get to camp-half blood!" of course my dad! how couldn't i think of him! i gto and we were driving to this camp...

((sorry, can't finish. big daddy in front of me telling me to go to bed! bye! od night!))
Old 01-12-2010, 09:27 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

First name: Sally
Last name: Hagar
godly father or mother: Athena
Personality: She is smart(Duh.), Determined, Kind, and Bubbly.
Description: She has curly blonde hair and silver eyes, she wears a white tank top and green pants. She is tall and skinny, and has a mean look on her face even though she is kind.
History: She came to Camp Half-Blood when she was 10, and was undetermined for the 1 year she was there. She got a note from her Father that he wants her to stay at home. She loved the Camp, but she loved her Father more. So, at the end of summer, she went home. She hadn't come back since she was 11 and she was on her way back because her dad died in a car crash. He left her a note saying, "I wanted to tell you that you are a child of Athena. I wanted you to know when the time was right." So she was on her way to Camp Half-Blood...
Other: She lives in New York City.

((Anyone up for RPing?))

First name: Trever
Last name: Adams
godly father or mother: Hades
Personality: He is shy and angry, he isn't nice to people.
Description: He has black eyes and black hair, he wears a black T-shirt with a flaming skull on the front. He has black skinny jeans and black and white converse.
History: He was with his mother and step-father when a cyclops burst into his house in Detroit, Michigan. It took his mother and father and he never saw them again. He found out about Camp Half-Blood when he found out he was a Demigod. His father, Hades, came to him and directed him to Camp Half-Blood. Because Trever reminded him of Nico, his other son. He gave him a black stygian sword and a black shield.
Other:

First name:Hannah
Last name:Phillips
godly father or mother:Aphrodite
Personality:She is a total prissy girly girl. She loves pink and only cares about beauty. She isn't the brightest girl, and she doesn't fight that great, but she is VERY friendly.
Description:She has beautiful blue eyes and long blonde hair that is layered. She wears a pink skirt with pink leggings and a pink glittery shirt, with pink eye shadow and black mascara and light pink lip stick. She had pink ballet flats.
History: She is a popular girl at her school in California. She was rich and had a busy father. Her father ran off with a girl taking his fortunes with him. Completely forgetting her. She was forced to travel across country to get to New York.
Other: She becomes friends with Sally.
Old 01-12-2010, 09:36 PM
AbbiCuddles19
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AbbiCuddles19

AbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the roughAbbiCuddles19 is a jewel in the rough
 AbbiCuddles19 is offline Status: Offline

"Argh! Get off of me! Give that back! Mr. Bus Driver, Tommy's poking me in the back with his pencil! Sto-op! That's mean! Ouch!" These were just a few of the things I could hear on the bus. Hunching my shoulders, I pulled my coat around me huddled underneath, trying to ignore the boy who had fallen asleep next to me and was snoring. I pulled my fairy tales book out of my backpack, and opened up to page 12. "The...the..fai...fair...fairy...whi...whisper..wh ispered..." I murmured. After attempting to read the paragraph, I put the book away. The words wouldn't stop moving around the page. Finally, the bus screeched to a stop. I scrambled for the doors and followed everyone out.

((Sorry, I just wanted to make an intro type thing))
Old 01-12-2010, 09:36 PM
Pichugirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Alinahearts7/Alinabutterfly8

Pichugirl is a jewel in the roughPichugirl is a jewel in the roughPichugirl is a jewel in the rough
 Pichugirl is offline Status: Offline

First name:Sara
Last name:Smith
godly father or mother:Ate,goddess of foolish acts.
Personality:mind wonders alot,likes fooling around,likes running around randomly
Description:Brown,straight,hair,wears glasses.
History:Has a nice dad that work in a joke shop,that's were he met her mom,Sara likes playing video games,she has been known to be rather insane.
Other:She has the power to make people to insane things,but she can sometimes use that for good,like how she used it to convince her friend
Julia to try jumping into water instead of just walking in.

First name:Julia
Last name:Claude
Godly Father or mother:Aphrodite
Personality:sly and crafty,but is nice to her friends,is over protective of Sara because of her young age,is usally found brushing tangles out of Sara's hair.
Description:Light brown hair that ALWAYS has a yellow star hair clip in it,which transforms into a sword.
History: her Dad worked at perfume shop,Julia has always been crafty,she met Sara in a park where there was a cyclops,Sara was just 6 years old at that time so she decided to save her.
Other:She usally tries to learn about video games from Sara.

Name: Danny
Last name:Brown.
Godly Father or Mother: Apollo.
Personality:tough and stubborn,likes to fight alot.
Description:dark brownish-red,straight hair.
History:His mom met Apollo on a beach.Danny is rather skeptical about complaints.He likes surfing.
Other:He has a crush on Julia but is too stubborn to admit it.
Name:Leaf
Last name:Elm
Personality:very knowlidgable.like most satyrs,he is rather timid.
Description:dark,messy,orange hair,wears a brown hat in public.
other:he is pretty sure that Sara ALWAYS mess things up.

Well,those are my characters!

Last edited by Pichugirl; 01-12-2010 at 09:53 PM..
Old 01-12-2010, 09:48 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

((Ya need to make them look normal. No blue skin. And what's Marina's godly parent?))

((And her age??))

((And Leaf's age and godly parent?))
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
a-b-b-e-y, aphrodite is amazing!, aphrodite rocks!, apollo<3, apollo=godofmusic, ares=awesume, athena's daughters rule!!, aubrey=monkeys, avril, claricebeeluv, cutiewazhere, gabypawfectpal, gold.o_o, halfblood♥, hectate has magic!, hestia is the bestia!, i twas here, mothermadememashmymnms, ninjapossumsrock, percyjackson, posideon's kidz rule!, sarajames, thalia has nothing on me!, with love from harry <3, zeus.only.wishes.!