BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 01-12-2010, 11:27 PM
-Munchies
Knut

-Munchies is on a distinguished road
 -Munchies is offline Status: Offline
Default Hey there!

Hey ! I'm Munchies, I'm also a Munchies on WI.

I don't play BAB, BUT, I'm going to start, it looks pretty cool.

I love to talk.. so feel free to talk to me any time..

Hope to meet some awesome friends here.

~Munchies
Old 01-12-2010, 11:38 PM
Megan2Hip225
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Megan2Hip225, and TheBubbles10

Megan2Hip225 will become famous soon enough
 Megan2Hip225 is offline Status: Offline

Hey, I am Megan2Hip225!! I hope that we can be friends, and that you will enjoy BI! Make sure that you check out the forum rules!!

Buh-bye!!
Old 01-12-2010, 11:41 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BearvilleInsider.com!
I'm Starr, and I know that you'll have so much fun here at BI!
From the wonderful members, to the awesome news, to the cool topics you'll never grow bored from this site, and you'll soon be obsessed!
Everyone here is so nice, you can pretty much pick up a conversation with anyone, the people here are so easy to become friends with. Pretty much anyone is willing to help out with a question that you have!
If you ever need to ask anything don't be shy, just go ahead and ask it in the Yikes I Need Help Section! or ask it personally to any member by going to their Profile and giving them a visitor message, which many people call VMs.

Before you get started on BearvilleInsider you might wanna know that you can check out the rules whenever you need to, and the FAQ located right by the Forum Rules (in green) is very helpful.

And now, for a little bit about each part of BI:

In the Forum Rules section of the forum you can read the rules, learn about how to become a Trading Teddy, you can see a list of BI staff, you can see what a Sage Bear is, you can see the rules for posting on people's profiles, and much much more. If you ever are wondering if something is allowed on here or not make sure to check out this section.

In the Suggestions section of the forum you can post any suggestions that you have for BI there, the other members of the forum will post any feedback on your ideas, and sometimes the mods and admins will even check them out!

In the Front Page News section of the forum is where you can see all the news announcements on Build-a-bearville and important announcements about BI, you can also check the front page for updates on Build-a-bear and BI.

The Cybearguide's section is where you can ask real build-a-bear Cybearguide's your questions about build-a-bearvile and buildabear, you can post suggestions for them, post your bug reports for them, and glitches you find, and you can also read the promos and updates that they have posted for you.

Come on over to the General Discussion section and read posts made by members about what's going on in buildabearville, any news that they've found out, and pretty much talk about anything that goes on in Build-a-bearville.

The BearvilleInsider contests part of the BI forum is where all contests go on, member's put on contests when allowed to, and BI staff hold awesome contests, feel free to check out that section and see the latest BI contests, you could be a winner!

The Yikes! I Need Help section is where all questions concering this site, and build-a-bearville should go, many of the helpful people of BI will answer your questions, and hopefully by the end of the day you should have a question that should satsify you. In the guide's section, which is part of the Yikes! I Need Help section you can post guides on information that people might find helpful. Check out that section for some great guides on things you might not know.

In the Special Guests section of BI check out the great Search for Special Guests thread and check out where all the build-a-bear special guests such as Maxine, ChloeRocks, and the Cybearguides are in BABV.

Check out the Codes area of the forum for some free codes that work for everyone! Make sure to only post a code if it's universal because other wise you could get in some trouble. Never ask people for codes, that's not allowed either.

Right bellow the Codes section is the Whoopsies! section, where everyone posts funny glitches that they find in BABV, post your own glitch that you've found, or laugh at someone elses.

In the Games, Badges, and Bearbills section you can read people's tips on games, find out quick ways to earn Bearbills, and share your tips.

In the Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts section you can talk about anything that has to do with Furry Friends, and well, virtual gifts. Check out the thread with all the bears and their pet items, it's very helpful!

Check out the Team Play and Role Play sections to take yourself to a magical world where you can pretend to be a cat, a wolf, a dog, or a magical creature, or someone else you wish you could be.

In the Pawty Time you can sign up to have a party, it's tons of fun! Then check out the Beary Fashionable section and talk all about the latest styles and trends in Build-a-bearville, share your great outfit designs, and see what other people say!

In the Beary Musical place you'll find lots of people posting their music that they've made, then in the Beary Creative section you can see lots of people's creative writing, avatar and signature shops, drawings and comics, jokes, recipes, and much more. This is a section you could spend all day in!

In the Polls section you can start a poll, and have people vote on it, or you can read someone else's poll and share YOUR opinon! Right above the poll section is the Cub Condos section where you can show your stylish Cub Condo, open up a hotel or look at other people's designs.

Check out the Coffee Shop and hang out on the DCT otherwise known as the Daily Chat Thread, where you can make lots of friends easily, and the people are very welcoming! Post in the many threads too, anything goes there!

In the Virtual Gaming area you can talk about any other virtual gaming site online and how wonderful it is, see if anyone else shares your interest! In the Birthday Place you can wish other people happy birthdays, and on your birthday everyone will do the same for you!

Join a club in the Join a Club section, there are so many clubs to choose from! From the Twilight club, to the Justin Bieber club, it's a great place to be, you can find lots of people that share the same interests!

Head on over to the Are You Game? section and try out some of the funnest games made by members here, and make your own!

Before you go off to the rest of the forum and stuff you might wanna know some basic information about BI. I promise, it won't take that long!

1. VM, and PM stand for Visitor Message, and Private Message.
2. Polar Bears, Knuts, Trading Teddies, and Sage Bears are all different statuses here at BI, Polar Bears have 10 posts or more, Knuts have less than 10 posts, trading teddies are people who have applied to the trading den, and sage bears are very experienced trading teddies.
3. No talking in red or blue, as these colors are reserved just for mods and admins.
4. To decorate your profile you can go to your profile by clicking your username, then making an album just for your profile, uploading background pictures, and going to your User CP, clicking Customize Profile and putting in backgrounds and special text and stuff.
5. You may be wondering what those green boxes some people have, those are rep points. Members get rep points for being extra helpful, you can give someone a rep point by clicking on the heart symbol with the plus, right by the exclamation mark point symbol and leaving them a comment on their post. Once you get 5 rep point boxes, you get darker rep point boxes, after that you get gold, and after you get that you get stars, and after you finish your star, you start all over with a star, and more rep points.
6. DCT stands for Daily Chat thread, and that is where a lot of people like to chat, it's tons of fun, the people are very funny.

I know what you're thinking now, "Wow!!!! There's so much stuff to do here!" OK, OK, or maybe you're thinking, "Wow, what a long post," LOL xD Yeah, I know, so, go ahead and stop reading my post and go have some fun here at BearvilleInsider!!
Old 01-12-2010, 11:46 PM
-Munchies
Knut

View Post Originally Posted by Megan2Hip225
Hey, I am Megan2Hip225!! I hope that we can be friends, and that you will enjoy BI! Make sure that you check out the forum rules!!

Buh-bye!!
Thanks for the welcome

View Post Originally Posted by StarrBalletBear
Welcome to BearvilleInsider.com!
I'm Starr, and I know that you'll have so much fun here at BI!
From the wonderful members, to the awesome news, to the cool topics you'll never grow bored from this site, and you'll soon be obsessed!
Everyone here is so nice, you can pretty much pick up a conversation with anyone, the people here are so easy to become friends with. Pretty much anyone is willing to help out with a question that you have!
If you ever need to ask anything don't be shy, just go ahead and ask it in the Yikes I Need Help Section! or ask it personally to any member by going to their Profile and giving them a visitor message, which many people call VMs.

Before you get started on BearvilleInsider you might wanna know that you can check out the rules whenever you need to, and the FAQ located right by the Forum Rules (in green) is very helpful.

And now, for a little bit about each part of BI:

In the Forum Rules section of the forum you can read the rules, learn about how to become a Trading Teddy, you can see a list of BI staff, you can see what a Sage Bear is, you can see the rules for posting on people's profiles, and much much more. If you ever are wondering if something is allowed on here or not make sure to check out this section.

In the Suggestions section of the forum you can post any suggestions that you have for BI there, the other members of the forum will post any feedback on your ideas, and sometimes the mods and admins will even check them out!

In the Front Page News section of the forum is where you can see all the news announcements on Build-a-bearville and important announcements about BI, you can also check the front page for updates on Build-a-bear and BI.

The Cybearguide's section is where you can ask real build-a-bear Cybearguide's your questions about build-a-bearvile and buildabear, you can post suggestions for them, post your bug reports for them, and glitches you find, and you can also read the promos and updates that they have posted for you.

Come on over to the General Discussion section and read posts made by members about what's going on in buildabearville, any news that they've found out, and pretty much talk about anything that goes on in Build-a-bearville.

The BearvilleInsider contests part of the BI forum is where all contests go on, member's put on contests when allowed to, and BI staff hold awesome contests, feel free to check out that section and see the latest BI contests, you could be a winner!

The Yikes! I Need Help section is where all questions concering this site, and build-a-bearville should go, many of the helpful people of BI will answer your questions, and hopefully by the end of the day you should have a question that should satsify you. In the guide's section, which is part of the Yikes! I Need Help section you can post guides on information that people might find helpful. Check out that section for some great guides on things you might not know.

In the Special Guests section of BI check out the great Search for Special Guests thread and check out where all the build-a-bear special guests such as Maxine, ChloeRocks, and the Cybearguides are in BABV.

Check out the Codes area of the forum for some free codes that work for everyone! Make sure to only post a code if it's universal because other wise you could get in some trouble. Never ask people for codes, that's not allowed either.

Right bellow the Codes section is the Whoopsies! section, where everyone posts funny glitches that they find in BABV, post your own glitch that you've found, or laugh at someone elses.

In the Games, Badges, and Bearbills section you can read people's tips on games, find out quick ways to earn Bearbills, and share your tips.

In the Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts section you can talk about anything that has to do with Furry Friends, and well, virtual gifts. Check out the thread with all the bears and their pet items, it's very helpful!

Check out the Team Play and Role Play sections to take yourself to a magical world where you can pretend to be a cat, a wolf, a dog, or a magical creature, or someone else you wish you could be.

In the Pawty Time you can sign up to have a party, it's tons of fun! Then check out the Beary Fashionable section and talk all about the latest styles and trends in Build-a-bearville, share your great outfit designs, and see what other people say!

In the Beary Musical place you'll find lots of people posting their music that they've made, then in the Beary Creative section you can see lots of people's creative writing, avatar and signature shops, drawings and comics, jokes, recipes, and much more. This is a section you could spend all day in!

In the Polls section you can start a poll, and have people vote on it, or you can read someone else's poll and share YOUR opinon! Right above the poll section is the Cub Condos section where you can show your stylish Cub Condo, open up a hotel or look at other people's designs.

Check out the Coffee Shop and hang out on the DCT otherwise known as the Daily Chat Thread, where you can make lots of friends easily, and the people are very welcoming! Post in the many threads too, anything goes there!

In the Virtual Gaming area you can talk about any other virtual gaming site online and how wonderful it is, see if anyone else shares your interest! In the Birthday Place you can wish other people happy birthdays, and on your birthday everyone will do the same for you!

Join a club in the Join a Club section, there are so many clubs to choose from! From the Twilight club, to the Justin Bieber club, it's a great place to be, you can find lots of people that share the same interests!

Head on over to the Are You Game? section and try out some of the funnest games made by members here, and make your own!

Before you go off to the rest of the forum and stuff you might wanna know some basic information about BI. I promise, it won't take that long!

1. VM, and PM stand for Visitor Message, and Private Message.
2. Polar Bears, Knuts, Trading Teddies, and Sage Bears are all different statuses here at BI, Polar Bears have 10 posts or more, Knuts have less than 10 posts, trading teddies are people who have applied to the trading den, and sage bears are very experienced trading teddies.
3. No talking in red or blue, as these colors are reserved just for mods and admins.
4. To decorate your profile you can go to your profile by clicking your username, then making an album just for your profile, uploading background pictures, and going to your User CP, clicking Customize Profile and putting in backgrounds and special text and stuff.
5. You may be wondering what those green boxes some people have, those are rep points. Members get rep points for being extra helpful, you can give someone a rep point by clicking on the heart symbol with the plus, right by the exclamation mark point symbol and leaving them a comment on their post. Once you get 5 rep point boxes, you get darker rep point boxes, after that you get gold, and after you get that you get stars, and after you finish your star, you start all over with a star, and more rep points.
6. DCT stands for Daily Chat thread, and that is where a lot of people like to chat, it's tons of fun, the people are very funny.

I know what you're thinking now, "Wow!!!! There's so much stuff to do here!" OK, OK, or maybe you're thinking, "Wow, what a long post," LOL xD Yeah, I know, so, go ahead and stop reading my post and go have some fun here at BearvilleInsider!!
Holy cow.. Im hoping you copied and pasted that LOL!
Thanks for all the info, I read threw half of it already,
Old 01-12-2010, 11:49 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by -Munchies
Thanks for the welcome

Holy cow.. Im hoping you copied and pasted that LOL!
Thanks for all the info, I read threw half of it already,
LOL yes, I copied and pasted it, it's the welcome post I give to everyone. I have problems with writing up big things. xD
Old 01-12-2010, 11:56 PM
AJCool
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: -

AJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud ofAJCool has much to be proud of
 AJCool is offline Status: Offline

Hi and welcome to Bearville Insider. I am AJCool and it is a pleasure welcoming you to the boards. I hope you make new friends and enjoy it here at the forums!

Bearville Insider is a perfect place to look for cool new information on Buildabearville, a guide to uploading photos, how to makes poles, and even how to create one of the best signatures. I hope you have loads of fun by helping others and making yourself comfortable here!

Some good places to start out with are The Forum Rules and the Yikes! I Need Help Sections. Your safety is of the utmost concern for the Bearville Insider Staff so they highly encourage all members to take a look at The Forum Rules so that way we can have fun and be safe at the same time. Some quick things to be aware of:

1. VM stands for Visitor Messages and is a privilege that allows you to speak with other members. However, they are strict rules regarding the Visitor Messages and I advise you check them out at The Form Rules Section. Please be age appropriate when talking to other members.
  2. You are a Knut when you have not reached 10 posts. Once you have reach 10 posts you will automatically be positioned as a Polar Bear.
  3. Also you do not have the option of writing in either red or blue ink because those are reserved for the Administrators and Moderators.
  4. Do not give out any personal information at any circumstances. Your personal life and private information should be kept a secret. Your name, age, school, address, phone number, e-mail address, and other private information that can be violated should be kept to yourself and given to no one on this forum
  5. Respect all ages. You have to understand that on this site you have kids younger and older then you therefore you must be appropriate of what you say and do on this forum.
  6. Check out the FAQ for unanswered questions.
  7. Reputation Points are determined from how well you give an answer to a member. They are also the green boxes that appear under the number of posts you have. You can see your recent Reputation Points by click “User CP” at the top and scrolling down that page. You can add to someone else’s Reputation by click the heart with the plus sign. However, if you think someone was breaking the rules and being inappropriate you can click the circle with the exclamation point.
  8. You can add an Avatar, Signature, and Profile Picture by going to “User CP.” Remember to save the file as a JPG, PNG, or GIF. PNG for clear pictures and GIF for animated pictures. You can also upload your Avatar, Signature, or Profile Picture at any reliable Photoshop such as Photobucket, Blingee, TinyPic, or ImageShack.

Bearville Insider members always are asking question and we have wonderful friend who love to give them an answer so check out the Yikes! I Need Help Section. You are given an answer for both Bearville Insider and Build-a-Bearville related questions which should be asked in the correct section according to the subsections called BI-Related Issues and BABV-Related Issues. We also have a subsection labeled Guides and How To’s which is where many members have uploaded guides to help you understand something better like for example the guides on how to make a picture for your avatar. Do not hesitate in asking because we certainly would like to give you a helping paw. Hopefully after you have your questions answered you are satisfied with the information the members were so kind to provide.

Sometimes the Bearville Insider Members just don’t know how to answer specific questions and that is why we have our fellow CybearGuides. They are very helpful with their answers and appreciative of the questions you ask. If you want an elaborated answer then they are the ones to go to. The Cyberguides Section a great addition and a thanks to all the Cybearguides who were so nice to take their time to help us out on the forums.

The General Discussion Section
and the Front Page News Category are wonderful places to look for informative conversations about upcoming events and new updates regarding Build-a-Bearville.

The BearvilleInsider Contest Section is there for you to hold contests and participate in the one’s others have organized. Once in awhile you can find the Bearville Staff organizing some real enjoyable contest with really generous rewards. Be sure to check out the rules before going any further.

Build-a-Bearville has so many updates and wonderful things going on that you just can’t keep up sometimes. This is why Bearville Insider has an ultimate guide that includes all sorts of information like a directory of Fountain Prizes, Encyclopedias of Emoticons and Special Moves, and even just threads of some important details. All of this wonderful information is located in the Beginners Guide to Build-a-Bearville
Build-a-Bearville is full of celebrities that are so hard to find sometimes therefore Bearville Insider has made a section for just that. The Looking for Special Guests Section is you vital source for finding all the celebrities at the right time and right moment.

The world isn’t perfect not even the virtual world of Build-a-Bearville. You can find many glitches that line the world of Build-a-Bearville. Some of those glitches just so happen to be funny and sharable that is why the Whoopsies! Section is the place to post these things.

You can find just about any code in the section labeled Codes. Build-a-Bearville is constantly updating with giveaways and unique web codes which you can redeem at the Workshop in the Town Square. Every month you can exchange a code that will be posted in that section from the Huggable Hero’s Calendar and receive your prize.

The Trading Den Section is one of the most popular sections in Bearville Insiders. In order to have access to this section you must have 50 eligible posts, a membership of 2 weeks, and must be familiar with the Bearville Insider community. Once you think you are ready to become a Trading Teddy you must apply to be one in The Rules Section. Your post will then be reviewed and the Bearville Insider Staff Members will then have the opportunity to either qualify you or disqualify you. You can become a Sage Bear once you have been a Trading Teddy for 1 month and have 30 or more feedbacks/trades from other members. You must have experience trading the knowledge of what is considered fair and the value of each item. You must also apply for this and you have the choice of being either qualified or disqualified.

The Virtual Sand Box Category is where you have the opportunity to put your skills to the test. You can post you own stories and create a shop in which you are allowed to post unique avatars and signatures for other members. You have the chance to post pictures of your Build-a-Bearville Condo in the Cub Condo Category. Beary Musical and Beary Fashionable are two of the perfect sections to express you style of music and fashion. Put up polls and check out other people’s opinions. This is the section to host parties. Each of these options are broken down into certain parts like the Writing Section, Avatar and Signature Shop Section, Drawings and Comics, and as well as Jokesand Kitchen Fun.

You can find a section where there are threads posted on the different PSI that belongs to each Furry Friend’s in the Furry Friends part of the Section. You can even earn tips on how to increase your knowledge on games and skills on earning a higher level on your Build-a-Bearville Badges. There are even tips about how to finish quests and challenges on Build-a-Bearville by going to the Quests and Challenges Subheading.

Last but not least the Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! Category. Chill back and relax at the Daily Chat Thread. You can talk about just about anything, but remember that safety is first so do not post any personal information. Everyone likes to be wished Happy Birthday, that is why Bearville Insider was so kind enough to post a thread for even that. Find a club that you fit well in and go join it or make your own club and have people join that. Bearville Insider isn’t just all about Build-a-Bearville, it also accepts other virtual games like Webkinz and Club Penguin, so check out the section for that.

Our final section of the forum is the Are you Game? Section. This part of the Forum is stuffed with fun and challenging games. You can participate in activities that other members have posted or make up your own and have other’s join it.

Go explore the wonders of Bearville Insider by going to each Section and seeing what it has available for you. I hope to see you around. I am always there if you have any further questions or need a lending paw, just send me a visitor message and I'll be more than happy to leave a reply! I am pretty sure there are many other members who would love to help you as well. By the way, a quick tip here, the bolded words are the Sections and the underline words are the subsections describing what is available in that particular section.

AJCool
Old 01-13-2010, 02:11 AM
jazzy[jasmineflower105]
Trading Teddy

jazzy[jasmineflower105] is on a distinguished road
 jazzy[jasmineflower105] is offline Status: Offline

Welcome! After seeing Aj's and Starr's posts, I'm sure you're all ready to go!
Old 01-13-2010, 05:29 PM
-Munchies
Knut

View Post Originally Posted by jazzy[jasmineflower105]
Welcome! After seeing Aj's and Starr's posts, I'm sure you're all ready to go!
LOL I think so too !

Thanks AJ
Old 01-13-2010, 05:44 PM
DiamondPawfect27
Trading Teddy

DiamondPawfect27 is on a distinguished road
 DiamondPawfect27 is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.

Hi there! Welcome to BI! If you need any help ask in Yikes I need help! or look for a Guide. If you want to join a club all you have to do is click JOIN the club and fill out the fourm they give you by making a post and answering all the questions and then the owner of the club will see it and then tell you your a member. Make sure you always read the FORUM rules before making a threads and/or post. Never write in blue or red because those are for mods and admins only. When ever you post a thread make sure it is in the right section, if the section is under construction make the thread some where else and ask a mod or admin to move it. You can also post in Beary Musical and look at people's wonderful songs and do a song too! You can wish a Happy birthday in The Birthday place.You can also play games made by other BI member in the Are you a Game? You can do a lot of more things in BI!And if you wanna add friends all you have to do is make 10 post on the forum and it might take a while to become a polar bear. Enjoy!
Old 01-13-2010, 07:06 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I'm JuliaBearFun21, but you can call me Julia!

Welcome to Bearville Insider (BI for short)! Remember to read the Rules, FAQ and try to get familiar with each section of the forum If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to VM (visitor message) me, any member or a Moderator or Administrator (their names are in red and/or blue). Again, welcome; and I hope you have a wonderful time here!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT