BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-15-2010, 12:30 AM
~LittleMama~
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HillaryCapricorn2

~LittleMama~ is on a distinguished road
 ~LittleMama~ is offline Status: Offline
Question Unanswered: are they rare

Is my green dino slippers, red dino slippers,maxine hat and heart bag rare?

** This thread should not develop into a trading discussion ** Wendy
Old 01-15-2010, 12:35 AM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ~LittleMama~
Is my green dino slippers, red dino slippers,maxine hat and heart bag rare?
You should ask questions in the Yikes I need help section in the catagory of babv related questions and post any questions about bearville or bearville items in that section please.
The new Maxine 2010 new years hat is not rare but all of the older items you have are considered rare to lots of people who do not have them and is kind of a matter of opinion because some people are interested in different things and like different stuff
I would consider them rare.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:41 AM
Teddy/JanineAllHeart6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Janineallheart6, call me Teddy

Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the roughTeddy/JanineAllHeart6 is a jewel in the rough
 Teddy/JanineAllHeart6 is offline Status: Offline

All of those are rare, if you mean the Maxine Bear Hat. The 2010 Maxine Hat is too, everything that is a PSI or that special guests give out is rare. (In some people's opinions.)

Also, next time if you have a question-- please post it in the "Yikes, I need help!" section.
Old 01-15-2010, 12:53 AM
~LittleMama~
Polar Bear
BABV Name: HillaryCapricorn2

~LittleMama~ is on a distinguished road
 ~LittleMama~ is offline Status: Offline
Default ohhhh

View Post Originally Posted by Teddy/JanineAllHeart6
All of those are rare, if you mean the Maxine Bear Hat. The 2010 Maxine Hat is too, everything that is a PSI or that special guests give out is rare. (In some people's opinions.)

Also, next time if you have a question-- please post it in the "Yikes, I need help!" section.
Hehe. Whoops. sorry. I will.Thanks.

View Post Originally Posted by PriscillaBallerina31
You should ask questions in the Yikes I need help section in the catagory of babv related questions and post any questions about bearville or bearville items in that section please.
The new Maxine 2010 new years hat is not rare but all of the older items you have are considered rare to lots of people who do not have them and is kind of a matter of opinion because some people are interested in different things and like different stuff
I would consider them rare.
Oops.Thanks

Last edited by ~LittleMama~; 01-15-2010 at 12:52 AM..
Old 01-15-2010, 04:55 AM
hollymoonbeam72
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HOLLYMOONBEAM72

hollymoonbeam72 is on a distinguished road
 hollymoonbeam72 is offline Status: Offline

you should put it in( yikes i need help section)

but it's ok
Old 01-15-2010, 08:41 PM
tigerhappy26
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Tigerhappy26

tigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to beholdtigerhappy26 is a splendid one to behold
 tigerhappy26 is offline Status: Offline

Yes they are very rare.... Because you can never get them AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-15-2010, 08:46 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Some people may have different opinions about this. I think that everything except the Maxine 2010 hat is rare because you can still get it, if you're lucky.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:49 PM
IsabelAllHeart58
Banned

IsabelAllHeart58 will become famous soon enough
 IsabelAllHeart58 is offline Status: Offline

A lot of people think dino slippers, and red slippers are
Old 01-16-2010, 02:12 AM
OrlandoKnight
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: м ɛ ℓ ℓ ι ɛ ♥

OrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond reputeOrlandoKnight has a reputation beyond repute
 OrlandoKnight is offline Status: Offline

Both red and green dino shoes are really rare, and I guess you can call the Maxine items rare.

And yes this should be in the Yikes I need Help
Old 01-16-2010, 02:13 AM
Megan2Hip225
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Megan2Hip225, and TheBubbles10

Megan2Hip225 will become famous soon enough
 Megan2Hip225 is offline Status: Offline

I have never heard of them, so they are probably rare!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT