BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 01-17-2010, 08:13 PM
javogabo
Polar Bear
BABV Name: isabelkimonobear

javogabo will become famous soon enoughjavogabo will become famous soon enough
 javogabo is offline Status: Offline
Default Love. Hugs. Peace. Walk on Monday, January 18th - Chance to win a Peace Bear Code

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 763: Love. Hugs. Peace. Walk on Monday, January 18th - Chance to win a Peace Bear Code

Happy Martin Luther King Jr. Day, everybody!

Click the image to open in full size.

Tomorrow, many American students do not have school today due to Martin Luther King Jr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a very famous Civil Rights Leader that continues to inspire people. His messages of peace and harmony still resonate today. It is in his memory today and that for peace around the world, we are going to do a Love. Hugs. Peace. walk on January 18th around BABV. There are so many pawsitive ways that you can help out your community and the world - from helping out with neighborhood cleanups, soup kitchens, donating your gently used clothing to a shelter to doing a can drive for Haiti or even visiting your local BuildaBear store!! From now until January 31st, if you visit your BuildaBear store, you have the option of donating a dollar that will go directly to the American Red Cross. In Canada, you have the option of purchasing purple hearts for $1, which will directly go to Haiti. In the United Kindom, BuildaBear stores there have donated £5000! Have any of you helped out in your community in any way?

So tomorrow, we will meet at Friendship Forest Park, walk the forest loop, head to the beach and back through town. We will be stopping about 5 minutes each place. If you have any Peace-inspired, please wear it :) - Peace inspired emoticons, please use them :) One random BI member will be selected to receive a Peace Bear Code.

Time: 1 pm EST (6 pm GMT, 10 am PST)

Place: Friendship Forest Park, Mount Bear - USA

What to wear: Anything Peace inspired :)

I hope to see you there! :)

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 763: Love. Hugs. Peace. Walk on Monday, January 18th - Chance to win a Peace Bear Code
Old 01-17-2010, 08:21 PM
BriniGirl
Sage Bear

BriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBriniGirl has a reputation beyond repute
 BriniGirl is offline Status: Offline

Cool! I'll try to come!
Old 01-17-2010, 08:24 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

i am totally coming
Old 01-17-2010, 08:24 PM
Hello_Keroppi
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RyleeRaspberry2

Hello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura aboutHello_Keroppi has a spectacular aura about
 Hello_Keroppi is offline Status: Offline

I'll be there! My outfit is ready!

Last edited by Hello_Keroppi; 01-17-2010 at 08:38 PM..
Old 01-17-2010, 08:26 PM
fabouls12
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LilyPopstar18

fabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of lightfabouls12 is a glorious beacon of light
 fabouls12 is offline Status: Offline

You can count on me!
Old 01-17-2010, 08:27 PM
SamieStarShine
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SamieStarShine

SamieStarShine is on a distinguished road
 SamieStarShine is offline Status: Offline

I have school tomorrow... can you change the time to 3pm PST? If not... well...
Old 01-17-2010, 08:27 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

I hope I can come!
Old 01-17-2010, 08:29 PM
CuteGirl
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KarlaHappyHugs4

CuteGirl is on a distinguished road
 CuteGirl is offline Status: Offline

I will come!!!
Old 01-17-2010, 08:30 PM
SamieStarShine
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SamieStarShine

SamieStarShine is on a distinguished road
 SamieStarShine is offline Status: Offline

I can't come because I live in Canada, and there's no holidays for it.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:31 PM
snowflake200612
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ValentinaChocolate17 Here:Snow

snowflake200612 is on a distinguished road
 snowflake200612 is offline Status: Offline

I can't come!!! I am going to a friend's house! Just know my peace is with you all.. I'll wear my peace stuff tonight!!!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
!dbd12! will try to come, <br!n!g!rl>, <will try to attend>, :( i can't come, abbyartsy78, addi will be there!, april here!, artsy show is cool, bella was here :), cloey will be there, hayleyiscomin, jay+diva=bffl's!, l!lypopstar!8, marisa will be there!, nicky can't come, peace, pinkteddy8844, sabrinaadventurebear381, samanthapopstar50, sapphire waz here, tamster, this is pawsome, z*o*e*y*o*u*r*o*c*k*, zoe will be there