BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > BABV-related Issues

Closed Thread
Old 01-22-2010, 11:33 PM
kkjjsayshihi
Polar Bear
BABV Name: kaelanleo & antonleo1

kkjjsayshihi is on a distinguished road
 kkjjsayshihi is offline Status: Offline
Lightbulb Answered: How do I search fur a person on Buildabearville ( like fur her best friends that have one)

My cousin was looking fur her friend on Buildabearville, but she couldn't find the way how to. Please help my cousin and I find this out. Please?!
Best Answer - Posted by FluffyCuddle44
View Post Originally Posted by kkjjsayshihi
My cousin was looking fur her friend on Buildabearville, but she couldn't find the way how to. Please help my cousin and I find this out. Please?!
You first have to make sure you have the spelling exact of your friend's name. Go to your friends list which you will find at the top left hand portion of your screen. Click on it.
Click the image to open in full size.

At the bottom you will see Organize

Click that and next this screen will pop up.

Make sure you type in your friend's name exactly like they have it and don't forget if there are numbers after it to also type that.

This screen will appear to show you a picture of your friend another reassurance you have selected the right person...

I have used Miguel Sunshine as an example. ( I didn't really add him as a friend) he is most busy, and I don't want to bother him. lol

After you have pressed the add button, you will get a message like this...

Your friend will then receive a bearmail saying that you want to be friends with them. When they accept, you will receive a bearmail back telling you that you are now friends with that person. If that person should decline, you don't really get an email or anything.

Good Luck.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:40 PM
IsabelAllHeart58
Banned

IsabelAllHeart58 will become famous soon enough
 IsabelAllHeart58 is offline Status: Offline

You go to your friend's list and at the bottom there will be "organize" .. press there and there is gonna be in big letters "FIND A FRIEND" and there is a box below it .. then you put your friend's name there and you will the character and then you click "add" and a request will go to their bearmail .. Hope I helped
Old 01-22-2010, 11:46 PM
COOkIErocks:D
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ClaraCool2-Jr.CyBearGuide

COOkIErocks:D is on a distinguished road
 COOkIErocks:D is offline Status: Offline

Look on the top. On the left where it says where you are at there should be an icon with 3 people on it, click it.
Next, your friends should come up. Click "organize."
On the right side should be "Find a friend". type in your friends BABV Name and click search and he/she should come up and you can add them
Old 01-23-2010, 07:56 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ■JordynMay5■

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold
 flipjpjellybean is offline Status: Offline

Yes if you click your friends list it should show up and click organize then type in the name of the person you're searching for and unless it's being fixed or there's a glitch for it, it should work
Old 01-23-2010, 11:26 PM
katiestar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: katiestar201

katiestar is on a distinguished road
 katiestar is offline Status: Offline

Yes you can. Go to your friends list and press organize then on the box type in the name of your friend and then the name shows up and you click add friend
Old 01-24-2010, 04:02 AM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

If you go to your Friends List on BABV and click "Organize" you can search a username there. Make sure that it's the exact username. When you enter it in it should pop up with a picture of the persons avatar and their username you'll have the option to send them a friend request through bearmail.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:08 PM
FluffyCuddle44
Sage Bear
BABV Name: FluffyCuddle44

FluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of light
 FluffyCuddle44 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by kkjjsayshihi
You first have to make sure you have the spelling exact of your friend's name. Go to your friends list which you will find at the top left hand portion of your screen. Click on it.

Make sure you type in your friend's name exactly like they have it and don't forget if there are numbers after it to also type that.

This screen will appear to show you a picture of your friend another reassurance you have selected the right person...

I have used Miguel Sunshine as an example. ( I didn't really add him as a friend) he is most busy, and I don't want to bother him. lol

Your friend will then receive a bearmail saying that you want to be friends with them. When they accept, you will receive a bearmail back telling you that you are now friends with that person. If that person should decline, you don't really get an email or anything.

Good Luck.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:44 PM
hayleyadorable387
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hayley

hayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of light
 hayleyadorable387 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by FluffyCuddle44

Good Luck.
Do exactly that! Beary nice FluffyCuddles with pictures and everything!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT