BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-24-2010, 11:04 AM
taylorswift&twilight
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KayleeBlue62

taylorswift&twilight is on a distinguished road
 taylorswift&twilight is offline Status: Offline
Exclamation Unanswered: HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not been able to get into my buildabearville acount for a week !!!!!
My inernet conncetion is working perfectly fine and I know I have my password and username right, it let's me log on in then choose the continent and den then just loads and loads and never let's me get in !!!!

PLEASE HELP !!!!!
Old 01-24-2010, 11:42 AM
PrettyPerfefect
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KaylaLoveable86

PrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the roughPrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the roughPrettyPerfefect is a jewel in the rough
 PrettyPerfefect is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by taylorswift&twilight
I have not been able to get into my buildabearville acount for a week !!!!!
My inernet conncetion is working perfectly fine and I know I have my password and username right, it let's me log on in then choose the continent and den then just loads and loads and never let's me get in !!!!

PLEASE HELP !!!!!
Please do NOT write in red. That color is reserved for staff only.

How long do you let it go? Try letting it take about 5 to 10 minutes. Clear your cache and cookies. If non of this works try emailing vwhelp@buildabear.com. Hope this helps!
Old 01-24-2010, 12:10 PM
ElenaPurple
Knut
BABV Name: ElenaPurple1

ElenaPurple is on a distinguished road
 ElenaPurple is offline Status: Offline

I understand your pain completely. We are having the same problem. I got a new laptop and Friday night my youngest child and I became friends on BV and played some games together. Saturday, my middle child and I tried to get on and become friends: me on my laptop and she on the desktop computer. She got on, but mine froze in the same spot yours does. It also stalls now for my youngest child who is my friend on BV. My other 2 kids, who are not friends with anyone from the house yet, can both log on without problems. Could it be a problem because youngest child and I are friends on BV on the same computer setup even though it is different computers? I don't see how that should be a problem, but who knows with computers. Anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I have cleared the cache and restarted the computers numerous times. I also contacted BV online, but have not yet heard back from them. Thanks for any input anyone may be able to offer. It is very frustrating.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:21 PM
karenbearhug
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: karenbearhug

karenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond reputekarenbearhug has a reputation beyond repute
 karenbearhug is offline Status: Offline

Try choosing a friend to join instead of clicking on a den. For some reason, that worked for me over the holidays.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:15 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Try clearing your cache and then trying to log back in, if that doesn't work try emailing vwhelp@buildabear.com
For awhile my sister had some problems with logging into her account, sometimes it worked and other times it didn't, I'm guessing they're updating some stuff or something.
Old 01-24-2010, 10:42 PM
hayleyadorable387
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Hayley

hayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of lighthayleyadorable387 is a glorious beacon of light
 hayleyadorable387 is offline Status: Offline

Sorry you are waiting forever that was happening to me a few days ago.
Try to clear your cache,Make sure you go into a queit den because that usually helps it load faster, if that does not work e-mail vwhelp@buildabear.com
Hope this helped,
HayleyAdorable387
P.S.Red is reserved for STAFF ONLY to make corrections in.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:46 AM
Lolalove550onBABV
Knut

Lolalove550onBABV is on a distinguished road
 Lolalove550onBABV is offline Status: Offline

hey this same problemis happening to me! i can get as far as the bubble game but there and then it just loads for hours!!!!!!!!!!!! do u think BABV is making the new places and that is why we cant log in? Because its kind of suspicious that a lot of us cant be able to log in?
Old 01-25-2010, 11:18 AM
mioni.girl
Knut

mioni.girl is on a distinguished road
 mioni.girl is offline Status: Offline

I can completely sympathise -- this is happening to us too! We haven't been able to get into BABV all day; we just get stuck at that mini bubble game. Naturally, we've written about it to the helpdesk, but no reply yet
Old 01-25-2010, 11:34 AM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by karenbearhug
Try choosing a friend to join instead of clicking on a den. For some reason, that worked for me over the holidays.
Hey thanks for the information. I was having the same problem, and nothing worked. (clearing cookies, etc) I tired this and got in. Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2010, 05:16 PM
taylorswift&twilight
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KayleeBlue62

taylorswift&twilight is on a distinguished road
 taylorswift&twilight is offline Status: Offline

I don't know why but mine finally started working today !!!!!!

p.s. Sorry about the red font, I didn't know

Last edited by taylorswift&twilight; 01-26-2010 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: edit
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT