BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-26-2010, 05:03 PM
Snewdles
Trading Teddy

Snewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond reputeSnewdles has a reputation beyond repute
 Snewdles is offline Status: Offline
Question Answered: Catalogs from BABW

How often do you get the catalogs in your email from buildabear workshop? Oh and also, What is Maxine's email?

Thanx
~Shelbster~
Best Answer - Posted by FluffyCuddle44
View Post Originally Posted by Snewdles
How often do you get the catalogs in your email from buildabear workshop? Oh and also, What is Maxine's email?

Thanx
~Shelbster~

There are different types of EMails that are sent out. One that is just advertisements about what is coming out. We get those about one every few weeks. They don't have coupons usually, (occasionally they do). Then we got a survey about the ICarly weekend just a few days ago. It was just asking questions about how was the experience etc etc... Just like others who have reported getting a survey about the Ice cream bears.

The regular mailers that come via your mail box are seasonal unless something spectacular is going on. The regular in the mail flyers don't come as often as the emails do. They usually have coupons and virtual gifts in them.

It seems no matter what you may be signed up for, there are some who get most emails and flyers while others don't . We have never really been given a definite reason why this is, it just is.

My family is still waiting on the Valentine flyer to come in the mail. It is only a few weeks away now and it isn't looking too good for us that we will even get it. My aunt got the flyer and my sister and I were able to use my cousin's rockin dance move code so it all worked out.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:05 PM
cutiepie193768
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: aj2hip17855 & harlinicebear

cutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura aboutcutiepie193768 has a spectacular aura about
 cutiepie193768 is offline Status: Offline

maxine's email is maxine@buildabear.com =) i'm not sure about the first question... =)

Last edited by cutiepie193768; 01-26-2010 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: spelled maxine wrong... oops! =)
Old 01-26-2010, 05:10 PM
I<3MUSIC
Banned
BABV Name: Alexandraadorable49 (its true)

I<3MUSIC will become famous soon enough
 I<3MUSIC is offline Status: Offline

i guesse for every season beacuse i got a fall one winter one and i just got the valentines one!
Old 01-26-2010, 05:34 PM
FluffyCuddle44
Sage Bear
BABV Name: FluffyCuddle44

FluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of lightFluffyCuddle44 is a glorious beacon of light
 FluffyCuddle44 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Snewdles

Thanx
~Shelbster~

There are different types of EMails that are sent out. One that is just advertisements about what is coming out. We get those about one every few weeks. They don't have coupons usually, (occasionally they do). Then we got a survey about the ICarly weekend just a few days ago. It was just asking questions about how was the experience etc etc... Just like others who have reported getting a survey about the Ice cream bears.

The regular mailers that come via your mail box are seasonal unless something spectacular is going on. The regular in the mail flyers don't come as often as the emails do. They usually have coupons and virtual gifts in them.

It seems no matter what you may be signed up for, there are some who get most emails and flyers while others don't . We have never really been given a definite reason why this is, it just is.

My family is still waiting on the Valentine flyer to come in the mail. It is only a few weeks away now and it isn't looking too good for us that we will even get it. My aunt got the flyer and my sister and I were able to use my cousin's rockin dance move code so it all worked out.

Last edited by FluffyCuddle44; 01-26-2010 at 05:35 PM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT