BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > CyBearGuides

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 01-27-2010, 04:02 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline
Default Magic Watering Can? Huh?

What is this all about?

Click the image to open in full size.

What is a magic watering can???
Old 01-28-2010, 01:14 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline

I don't know, but do you have a watering can??
Old 01-28-2010, 01:22 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

The Magical Watering Can is what you will need to water your Magical Seed. You can get this after finishing the Fall Frenzy quest or Green Tracks' quest. If you think you've done this quest, check your inventory, you might have kept it in your Attic.

This is how the Magical Watering Can looks like:

Old 01-28-2010, 03:27 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JoeCyBearGuide
The Magical Watering Can is what you will need to water your Magical Seed. You can get this after finishing the Fall Frenzy quest or Green Tracks' quest. If you think you've done this quest, check your inventory, you might have kept it in your Attic.

Thank you Joe I have got it + it is working fine
Old 01-29-2010, 10:35 AM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future

You're beary welcome.
Old 01-30-2010, 10:36 AM
Clarladys
Knut

Clarladys is on a distinguished road
 Clarladys is offline Status: Offline
Default Help

So what happens if you have completed both of those quests, checked your attic and your backpack and you still don't have a magical watering can? I think it might have gotten sold. Is it possible to get it back again?
Old 01-31-2010, 02:19 PM
crazykrystal
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Pinkybear253

crazykrystal will become famous soon enough
 crazykrystal is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Clarladys
So what happens if you have completed both of those quests, checked your attic and your backpack and you still don't have a magical watering can? I think it might have gotten sold. Is it possible to get it back again?
Yes, mine has gone too
Old 01-31-2010, 05:28 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide

View Post Originally Posted by Clarladys
Were you able to finish the quest on time? If you finished it after Nov 15, you won't be able to get the the Magical Watering Can.

The Magical Watering Can can't be sold in stores in-game. So chances are, its either you have it and just misplaced it, or you were not able to get it.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:49 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

i lost mine i was doing my tree house when i lost it
Old 02-16-2010, 03:03 PM
juliapink49
Polar Bear
BABV Name: juliapink49

juliapink49 is on a distinguished road
 juliapink49 is offline Status: Offline

Hi Joe!
Um...I got the watering can a long time ago,is the seed the Tree House?

-JuliaPink49
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT