BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 01-31-2010, 12:23 PM
ashatiana
Polar Bear
BABV Name: zoeybeemine342

ashatiana is on a distinguished road
 ashatiana is offline Status: Offline
Default bears

hi we collect bears in our house and we have over 40 but lately i have noticed that 2 of the newer ones i have keep coming unstitched and it is really upsetting because the store is over an hour away. is anyone else having a problem with their animals coming undone?
Old 01-31-2010, 12:32 PM
alexandra
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alexandrabeeluv19

alexandra is on a distinguished road
 alexandra is offline Status: Offline

I have the same problem, the person was new, so I bring back my bear my store is close to my house ,sorry to hear that the store is one hour away.
Now I check my bear before I leave the store. maybe you can dress you bear so the stuff don't came out until you can go back.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:38 PM
ashatiana
Polar Bear
BABV Name: zoeybeemine342

ashatiana is on a distinguished road
 ashatiana is offline Status: Offline

yes thats what i did but i just thought as much as everything costs we should not be having this problem at all.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:59 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

It was probably just a mistake that the Bear Builder made and he/she did not mean to.

If you go back to BABW anytime soon, ask them to restitch the back of the bear and I'm sure that they would be glad to do that free of charge. Also, if you or a family member happens to know how to sew, you could also ask them to stitch it up with a thread & needle.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:06 PM
littlegirl287
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KristenSafariBear14

littlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud of
 littlegirl287 is offline Status: Offline

it probley just happens i had one they stich him up for free i hae one right now who has spilt and he is my newst hal MY MOm said she would do it but has not goten to that so sometime i will ask if we could go there
Old 02-03-2010, 12:50 AM
Rosemarie704
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Christyvanilla10

Rosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud ofRosemarie704 has much to be proud of
 Rosemarie704 is offline Status: Offline

it happens to me all the time, i get mines stuffed firm so it tends to happen more quicker than say a BAB thats stuffed not too firm. alll BAB come with a lifetime of free care, just take him/her to any build a bear and they'll stitch'em up for free.

i take mines in all the time, weither it's to replace a sound that's winding down or for a stitch touch up. i normally go in during the morning hours when most kids are in school. now for sound replacing, those you have to pay for, but not for stitching =0)
Old 02-03-2010, 01:37 AM
BobbyOBeary1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BobbyOBeary1,LunaMoonBeam157

BobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond reputeBobbyOBeary1 has a reputation beyond repute
 BobbyOBeary1 is offline Status: Offline

I agree that it should not happen at all. However, your stuffers are only human, and sometimes the threads are weak(not their fault) or your furry friend gets over-stuffed and splits at the seams! If you can plan a trip, be sure to check all your bears before going, and take any that even look like they may come undone. BABW is very helpful in re-stitching. If you really can't go, sew them yourself. It is not hard too hard to do. Also, it's a good idea to thoroughly check your "skins" before buying. I chose one once that didn't even have the threads in the back! I really liked the face, so the stuffer hand-stitched the entire back for me. Now that's customer service
Old 02-11-2010, 02:10 AM
MillieBlue2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MilieBlue2

MillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond reputeMillieBlue2 has a reputation beyond repute
 MillieBlue2 is offline Status: Offline

That always happens to me. It only happened 3 times, but it felt like more. I always thought it was because I didn't take care of them even though I did.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT