BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Front Page News

Closed Thread
Old 02-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Wendy
Owner
BABV Name: WendyWarmHeart28

Wendy has disabled reputation
 Wendy is offline Status: Offline
Default Official BearvilleInsider February Monthly Contest! Win a Jonas Dog or BVO Credits!

A new articles entry has been added:

Article# 791: Official BearvilleInsider February Monthly Contest! Win a Jonas Dog or BVO Credits!

The calendar has turned to February and we all know what that means...another fun contest brought to you by your friends at Bearville Insider! We've lined up some more amazing prizes to give away. This time around all BI members will have the chance to win a Jonas Dog code or some Bearville Outfitters credits!
Click the image to open in full size.
To enter, visit the contest thread and vote in the poll located HERE. Remember you must be a member in order to enter the contest so be sure to sign up if you haven't already! Good luck!

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Article# 791: Official BearvilleInsider February Monthly Contest! Win a Jonas Dog or BVO Credits!
Old 02-02-2010, 09:24 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
A new articles entry has been added:

Official BearvilleInsider February Monthly Contest! Win a Jonas Dog or BVO Credits!

The calendar has turned to February and we all know what that means...another fun contest brought to you by your friends at Bearville Insider! We've lined up some more amazing prizes to give away. This time around all BI members will have the chance to win a Jonas Dog or some Bearville Outfitters credits!

Click the image to open in full size.

To enter, visit the contest thread and vote in the poll located HERE. Remember you must be a member in order to enter the contest so be sure to sign up if you haven't already! Good luck!

Note: If you'd like to see any of the thumbnail images full-size, please visit the original article on the front page - Official BearvilleInsider February Monthly Contest! Win a Jonas Dog or BVO Credits!
I entered it!
Old 02-02-2010, 09:28 PM
DanielleWolf
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Banned

DanielleWolf will become famous soon enough
 DanielleWolf is offline Status: Offline

EEEE! Can't wait to enter!
Old 02-03-2010, 01:19 AM
TechDeck14
Trading Teddy

TechDeck14 is on a distinguished road
 TechDeck14 is offline Status: Offline

I hope I win
Old 02-03-2010, 03:49 AM
JohnTaurus29
Polar Bear
BABV Name: JohnTaurus29

JohnTaurus29 is on a distinguished road
 JohnTaurus29 is offline Status: Offline

Hi I hope I win Bearville Insider rocks!!
Old 02-03-2010, 01:21 PM
ZoeAries7
Polar Bear

ZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeAries7 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeAries7 is offline Status: Offline

I have entered

Btw do you have to sign up because I followed the link but it won't let me
Old 02-03-2010, 04:51 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

I'm going to enter!
Old 02-03-2010, 05:56 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Cool, thanks for posting.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Fantagelover
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AngelPawPrint125

Fantagelover is on a distinguished road
 Fantagelover is offline Status: Offline

i already got the jonas dog.. but good luck to all of you that have entered!
Old 02-03-2010, 06:43 PM
SavetheEarth13
Polar Bear
BABV Name: joeybanana56

SavetheEarth13 is on a distinguished road
 SavetheEarth13 is offline Status: Offline
I got that dig and i got the message from them because i got it on the day it came in stores!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!! I LUV THEM!!!!!1
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :)