BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-20-2010, 04:06 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Harry Styles♥

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of
 2hip58 is offline Status: Offline
Talking My weird idea xD (please read :))

Well, two days ago I had a dream that there was Six Flags/Magic Mountain in BABV xD So I wanted to have Six Flags/ Magic Mountain and DisneyLand in BABV.In Magic Mountain/Six Flags it could have roller coasters and kitty rides that are actually from Magic Mountain in real! In DisneyLand they can also have all the same kitty rides and roller coasters in it and all the Disney characters.You should be able to ride all the rides in Six Flags and DisneyLand.You can also buy stuff there in some stores like a Mickey Mouse hat and princess dresses like Snow White's dress.You can buy hot dogs, hamburgers, cotton candy, cheetos, doritos,chips, cookies, a cup,ice cream, fries and chicken nuggets,soda and more!Please tell me what you think.I thought this was the awesomest idea ever! Lol I need to know what you think so I might sendit to Maxine (i just don't know her email lol) Yes you like it or no you don't like it
Old 02-20-2010, 04:11 PM
michelle
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChristinaColorful8 Jr.CBG

michelle will become famous soon enoughmichelle will become famous soon enough
 michelle is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by 2hip58
Well, two days ago I had a dream that there was Six Flags/Magic Mountain in BABV xD So I wanted to have Six Flags/ Magic Mountain and DisneyLand in BABV.In Magic Mountain/Six Flags it could have roller coasters and kitty rides that are actually from Magic Mountain in real! In DisneyLand they can also have all the same kitty rides and roller coasters in it and all the Disney characters.You should be able to ride all the rides in Six Flags and DisneyLand.You can also buy stuff there in some stores like a Mickey Mouse hat and princess dresses like Snow White's dress.You can buy hot dogs, hamburgers, cotton candy, cheetos, doritos,chips, cookies, a cup,ice cream, fries and chicken nuggets,soda and more!Please tell me what you think.I thought this was the awesomest idea ever! Lol I need to know what you think so I might sendit to Maxine (i just don't know her email lol) Yes you like it or no you don't like it
cool! her email is maxine@buildabear.com

Last edited by michelle; 02-20-2010 at 04:13 PM..
Old 02-20-2010, 04:13 PM
snowsparkle
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiGiggly33,AbigailTeddy26

snowsparkle will become famous soon enough
 snowsparkle is offline Status: Offline

WOW Great IDEA!!
I would b NEVER off of ABV If that was created!! XD
Here is maxines e-mail maxine@buildabear.com
Please send this idea to maxine, you never know, she might make it come true
Old 02-20-2010, 04:15 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear

2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of2hip58 has much to be proud of

Yeah thanks guys!I also had an idea of they can make DisneyLand and Six Flags Hotel where you culd call room service xD And you would have to ride the train to get there! One says DisneyLand and one says Six Flags and it would be there forever!In DisneyLand you can go in the Castle and see the fireworks show at night and all the shows!

Last edited by 2hip58; 02-20-2010 at 04:16 PM..
Old 02-20-2010, 04:21 PM
LibbyRockStar
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: LibbyLuv2Sing99 ~♫♪

LibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of lightLibbyRockStar is a glorious beacon of light
 LibbyRockStar is offline Status: Offline

That would be really cool!
Old 02-20-2010, 04:23 PM
Ciara
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Ciarawishes6

Ciara is on a distinguished road
 Ciara is offline Status: Offline

i give it 179,989,987,901,002 yes's
Old 02-20-2010, 04:24 PM
2hip58
Polar Bear

Lol, Ciara!Hey I know idk if this is a good idea, but all the people that say YES I LIKE IT to my idea we should all send it to Maxine I think.Or is that just bothering her...?
Old 02-20-2010, 04:53 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

I like the idea! It would be so cool if we had like Disney clothes. :]
Old 02-20-2010, 04:58 PM
Miss.Piggy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SabrinaAdventureBear381

Miss.Piggy will become famous soon enoughMiss.Piggy will become famous soon enough
 Miss.Piggy is offline Status: Offline

That would be really cool! Here's Maxine's email: maxine@buildabear.com
Old 02-20-2010, 04:58 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

Wonderful idea. The only problem is the copyright issues and all that legal stuff necessary. It would be nice to have a theme park where we can take our furry friends to have fun. Definitely submit this to Maxine.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT