BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 02-24-2010, 03:24 PM
SarahPurple71
Polar Bear
BABV Name: SarahPurple71*Jr. CyBearGuide*

SarahPurple71 is on a distinguished road
 SarahPurple71 is offline Status: Offline
Default The strangest thing...

The strangest thing happened to me. I was getting some things from my attic, I started to decorate, and after I had pulled some stuff out, I clicked on the redecorate button, and it said the "Before you redecorate, your guests will have to leave" Thing, and I said no. But I could still pull the stuff out. It was in a in-between thing. Every time I said I wanted my guests to stay, the stuff I had taken out of my inventory went back in, but the stuff stayed where I had put it. I tried this over and over again! Now I have like a million bouquets of flowers. What a twist on five loaves and two fishes...
Old 02-24-2010, 04:20 PM
JoeCyBearGuide
BABV CyBearGuide
BABV Name: JoeCyBearGuide

JoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant futureJoeCyBearGuide has a brilliant future
 JoeCyBearGuide is offline Status: Offline

Yes that is indeed unusual.

Were you viewing your Attic or your Toy Box when you tried to redecorate?

If it was your Attic, we've checked this, and its just a graphic glitch. Clearing your cache should fix this problem.

If it was your Toy Box that you viewed when you tried to redecorate, it is possible someone followed you to the same location while you were trying to open it.
Old 02-24-2010, 06:24 PM
*vanessapawprints12*
Polar Bear
BABV Name: vanessapawprints12

*vanessapawprints12* is on a distinguished road
 *vanessapawprints12* is offline Status: Offline

^ oh yeah because clearing you cache ALWAYS works :/ ^
Old 02-25-2010, 11:09 AM
babvcrazy
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Emilpaw

babvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond reputebabvcrazy has a reputation beyond repute
 babvcrazy is offline Status: Offline

I really hate that copy paste response :P
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT