BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-02-2010, 01:21 AM
OmgMarychic1
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Marychic1

OmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the rough
 OmgMarychic1 is offline Status: Offline
Question Unanswered: Balloon ride being replaced?

Hi guys I have seen and heard about the new Ice cream ride.
I was just wondering is there any kind of way to get the balloon ride anymore? See the thing is my birthday is in May and I was looking foward to getting the balloon ride but now I am kinda sad that it may be no longer available?

P/S I WAS THINKING OF EMAILING MAXINE IF MAYBE SHE COULD PUT THE BALLOON RIDE IN CREDITS FOR 5 CREDITS SO PEOPLE LIKE ME COULD GET IT!<3

Thanks for taking the time to read<3
Old 03-02-2010, 01:36 AM
babvfan
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AlyssaCuddlyCub30

babvfan is on a distinguished road
 babvfan is offline Status: Offline

I was just wondering the same thing. I've wanted to get a balloon ride for a while, but when it came to my birthday I forgot all about it so I obviously didnt get one. IDK maybe you could be creative and send in a loooottttt of ideas and instead maybe say that if you like my ideas, and want to giveme the lightbulb hat, Id greatly appreciate it, but if you dont mind I would like a baloon ride. OR something like that but IDK.
Old 03-02-2010, 01:42 AM
OmgMarychic1
Polar Bear

OmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the roughOmgMarychic1 is a jewel in the rough

I know I really want the balloon ride I am going to email her for so she could put for credits<3
Old 03-02-2010, 02:04 AM
babvfan
Trading Teddy

I kind of asked for both of them kind of secratively... lol. Good luck. I also sent her and idea for a Quadricyle ride. L0L
Old 03-02-2010, 02:10 AM
OmgMarychic1
Polar Bear

lol that Quadricyle ride sounds rad it would be like riding a car cool<3
Old 03-02-2010, 02:19 AM
babvfan
Trading Teddy

Ill give you a link. See like these. Not exactly like these but its exactly like the one from Keeping Up With The Kardashians and a beach episode of Jon and Kate Plus 8.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...cejpW2B-LyrMgG

Going to bed now. VM if you post so I can look tomorrow.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:20 AM
OmgMarychic1
Polar Bear

Thumbs up

View Post Originally Posted by babvfan
Ill give you a link. See like these. Not exactly like these but its exactly like the one from Keeping Up With The Kardashians and a beach episode of Jon and Kate Plus 8.
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...cejpW2B-LyrMgG
wow they have like limos too rad<3 thnx
Old 03-02-2010, 05:33 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

You might be able to get the balloon ride if the people in your BABW store hasn't gotten rid of all the things to get the normal balloon ride, you could go to your local BABW store and just tell them that your birthday is today and then ask them if they had one of the older balloon rides and not the new icecream balloon ride that they're giving out. They might not allow you to get the old one, but it's worth a try, right?
You could also try emailing Maxine and tell her that you were gonna go to your BABW for your birthday to get a balloon ride but they changed it to a different one but you were wondering if you could get a code for an older one.
Old 03-02-2010, 05:42 PM
snowsparkle
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AbbiGiggly33,AbigailTeddy26

snowsparkle will become famous soon enough
 snowsparkle is offline Status: Offline

I think the new Ice cream ride is a little too big..
I liked the old balloon ride, I think you should e-mail Maxine about the old balloon ride, because my birthday is in May too, and I was expecting an old balloon ride!
Old 03-03-2010, 07:36 AM
christmas
Sage Bear
BABV Name: HelenAllheart54

christmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond reputechristmas has a reputation beyond repute
 christmas is offline Status: Offline
Smile In BVO soon

View Post Originally Posted by snowsparkle
I think the new Ice cream ride is a little too big..
I liked the old balloon ride, I think you should e-mail Maxine about the old balloon ride, because my birthday is in May too, and I was expecting an old balloon ride!
The old balloon ride is going to become available in BVO soon.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
balloon ride, quadricycle, rides