BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 02-28-2010, 01:08 PM
JulianneSmiley2
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JulianneSmiley2

JulianneSmiley2 will become famous soon enoughJulianneSmiley2 will become famous soon enough
 JulianneSmiley2 is offline Status: Offline
Smile Hello :) I'm JulianneSmiley2

Hi Everyone!
My name is JulianneSmiley2 and I am sort of new to Bearville Insider- I have visited the website before but I have never signed up so I'm still a little confused about how everything works!
I have 4 Furry Friends; Lily, Lucie, Christmas and Violet
I love going on BABV to see my friends and trade.
Hopefully I will have a lot of fun here and meet lots of nice new friends!
Old 02-28-2010, 01:08 PM
Gaelen
Polar Bear

Gaelen is an unknown quantity at this point
 Gaelen is offline Status: Offline

Welcome To Bearvilleinsider!(BI for short)

Hi there! I’m Beagle12, but you can call me Ali.
If you need any help at all, Just VM( Visitor Messages)me or any other helpful BI member.(There’s A LOT of helpful members here!)
Some helpful tips are:
1. Be nice to every member.
If your not nice to them, you’ll lose great friends. And might get in trouble for being mean. (Like getting banned.)
2. Follow all BI rules.
If you don’t, Like I said before, you might get banned. And that isn’t good.
3. Have fun!
There’s lots of awesome things to do on BI, so I’m sure you’ll have a bunch of fun!

Well, Once again, Welcome To BI!!!
Old 02-28-2010, 01:10 PM
JulianneSmiley2
Trading Teddy

JulianneSmiley2 will become famous soon enoughJulianneSmiley2 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for your advice
It's very helpful !
Old 02-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Gaelen
Polar Bear

Gaelen is an unknown quantity at this point
 Gaelen is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by JulianneSmiley2
Thanks for your advice
It's very helpful !
I'm glad it was helpful! and your welcome! : )
Old 02-28-2010, 01:13 PM
chloesugarsweet17
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ChloeSugarSweet17

chloesugarsweet17 is on a distinguished road
 chloesugarsweet17 is offline Status: Offline

Hi, nice to meet you! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here I know i do!!
If you need anything i'm here!(:
Old 02-28-2010, 01:13 PM
katherinesunbeam
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: NellieSunBeam

katherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to beholdkatherinesunbeam is a splendid one to behold
 katherinesunbeam is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
Hi! Welcome to Bearville Insider! I'm KatherineSunBeam, but you can call me Katherine or Kathy. If you have any questions v.m. (visitor message) me or any Bearville Insider member. Remember to read the rules. ;] If you want to learn how to post pictures go HERE. Don't type in red or blue (this shade is fine) because this is for moderators and administrators. Have fun exploring the fourms! (:
Old 02-28-2010, 01:14 PM
JulianneSmiley2
Trading Teddy

Thanks guys for your help
Everyone here is so nice!
Old 02-28-2010, 01:16 PM
fyreytop
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Angelhip but call me Hippy(:

fyreytop is on a distinguished road
 fyreytop is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! I hope you like it here!
Old 02-28-2010, 01:48 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

What is BI???

Bearville Insider is a website, more specifically a forum, or message board, that can tell you about the new exciting updates and information about both Build-A-Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop. Bearville Insider is also know as BI.

You can get to the FAQ section by clicking on the link that looks like this: Click the image to open in full size.
Or to make it easier, CLICK HERE to go to the FAQ section.
The FAQ section is very important to read and can answer many questions you may have about this forum. It will be very helpful in starting you off here.

here are the big rules

THE BIG RULES
NO SCAMMING - We don't tolerate scamming here on BI, please don't try it! No asking for people's passwords or anything else that could lead to a member being scammed. If someone asks for your password, notify an admin/mod immediately!!

NO TRADING OUTSIDE OF THE TRADING DEN - In order to protect our members from scams, we have a special area set up for exchanging items called "The Trading Den". No trading, exchanging or discussion of any kind is to occur outside of our Trading Den. There will be no begging for items or asking people for items in their pictures.

NO RUDENESS OR BAD BEHAVIOR - BI is a community about Build-a-Bearville for everyone to have fun. Please respect your fellow members and treat them as you would like to be treated yourself!

PLEASE POST IN THE APPROPRIATE PLACE - We've done our best to set up categories and forums for you to post in. When you have something to post, check where you're posting it and make sure that it's the proper place. For example, if you have a question about using this website, post it in "Yikes! I need help!!". If you want to know about quests, post in the "Quests & Challenges" forum.

YOU ARE OVER 13 OR HAVE PERMISSION - We want to keep all of you safe and we want to make sure that your parents or guardian understand what membership at BI means. Please refrain from posting your e-mail address or any identifying information such as your name or where you live. If anyone asks this information from you, notify an administrator or moderator IMMEDIATELY. By agreeing to these rules, you certify that you are either: 1) over the age of 13, or 2) have your parents' or guardian's approval to participate as a member on the Bearville Insider Forum.

THE FAQS

How are the User Stars determined?
The number of stars is determined by the number of posts:

10 - 99 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
100 - 499 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
500 - 999 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
1000 - 2499 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
2500 - 4999 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
5000+ posts: Click the image to open in full size.

How do I create a new thread?
In order to create a new thread, just go to the forum that you want to create a new thread in and click the "new thread" button on the upper left hand side.

How do I create a poll?
YOU MAY ONLY CREATE POLLS IN THE "POLLS" SECTION

The system will not allow you to create polls outside of this section!

To create a poll, type in the message for your poll and then scroll down below that window and check "Yes, make this a poll" and then click "Submit". The website will then direct you to a page where you can create your poll options.

ALL ABOUT Reputation!
What are the green dots?
This is a user's reputation and is just a way of keeping track of the most helpful people on the forum. If you like what someone has to say, or they help you. Give them a click and add to their reputation!

Giving Reputation
There is a thumb icon right next to the "Reputation" area on each user's post bit.

To add to a person's ‘Reputation’, click on the thumbs up icon. A ‘Reputation’ box will open and you can type your reason for thanking the user.

If you're helpful on the forum, we're sure you'll get them very shortly if you don't already have them! Don't forget to give them out!!

Checking who added to your reputation
You can check your (15) most recent additions by clicking "UserCP" at the top of the forum. It will bring up a list of the last 15 people that have contributed to your reputation.

I don't have any, can you give me some?
We don't allow begging of any kind here on BI, and that includes begging for Reputation. We've already taken the system away to change it because of constant begging and we don't want to have to remove it altogether. Spend some time here, help a few people out and people will give them to you on their own accord.

Can I offer Reputation to encourage people to answer my threads?
NO. We've seen a lot of this and the problem comes when someone forgets to give those promised reputation and people start posting "Why didn't you give me the reputation?" or ask us why someone didn't follow through. People will answer your thread, faster than you even imagined. If you get an answer that helps, feel free to give them reputation, but no offers anymore, PLEASE! Also, no "I only need x more reputation, please help me" threads. Any threads or posts the offer/beg for reputation will be deleted.

ALL ABOUT the Trading Den
What is the Trading Den?
The Trading Den is BI's safe trading area. We have a number of rules in place to keep this area safe for fair trading and to prevent scamming. Trading or trade discussion outside of the Trading Den is not allowed on BI!!

Where is the Trading Den?
As a protected-area, the Trading Den must be unlocked, so people who don't have the required number of posts and haven't agreed to the rules cannot see the Trading Den.

How do I get in to the Trading Den?
Please read the rules and post your agreement as a response once you qualify and are done reading them.

Why Can't I PM?
This is most likely because you are classified as "Knut" on the system, meaning you have less than 10 posts. Once you have crossed over the 10 posts barrier, you will be able to view and use this feature!

Reporting Posts
Reporting a post
vBulletin has a great way to report posts and bring them to our attention. It's the "red flag" right above people's number of posts on the top right of each post. If you see a post that doesn't follow the rules, click that red flag, fill out the reason and click send.
please remember to never post in red or blue
Thanks
btw i'm Zoey
Old 02-28-2010, 01:56 PM
JulianneSmiley2
Trading Teddy

Thanks Zoey that was very helpful!
All tips about BI are greatly appreciated
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT