BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-03-2010, 06:01 PM
KaseyCute31
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: KaseyCute31

KaseyCute31 will become famous soon enough
 KaseyCute31 is offline Status: Offline

Interesting idea! I like it!
Old 03-03-2010, 06:46 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

wow what a nic idea i like it!!
Old 03-03-2010, 07:00 PM
imaginefun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Crystal

imaginefun will become famous soon enough
 imaginefun is offline Status: Offline

thats a good idea cuz sometimes I wonder who I traded with cuz sometimes I accidently trade with them twice.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline

Hopefully you didn't take credit for this idea.
I'm sending it right away.
Old 03-03-2010, 07:50 PM
PriscillaBallerina31
Sage Bear
BABV Name: PriscillaBallerina31

PriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond reputePriscillaBallerina31 has a reputation beyond repute
 PriscillaBallerina31 is offline Status: Offline

I think it would just cause more problems because someone will come back like they have to me and say i traded with you last week and I want my stuff back which is not fair to me when they do note even have the good stuff I traded them
Old 03-03-2010, 08:24 PM
BiankaBearCub
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiankaBearCub

BiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura aboutBiankaBearCub has a spectacular aura about
 BiankaBearCub is offline Status: Offline

You should definitely send it to maxine!! Awesome idea

View Post Originally Posted by PriscillaBallerina31
I think it would just cause more problems because someone will come back like they have to me and say i traded with you last week and I want my stuff back which is not fair to me when they do note even have the good stuff I traded them
That is true though...
Old 03-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Faelie
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Teddy

Faelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud ofFaelie has much to be proud of
 Faelie is offline Status: Offline

@PriscillaBallerina31,
Last time I checked BABV had an ignore button.
And if they reported you, the report goes to a mod before the appropriate action(s) take place.
When you report the trade, should it be only for an unfair reason, in which I have listed above. The reported trade will not immediately undo the trade, but the mod will check the reason you have provided.
Because one experience has affected you doesn't necessarily mean it will affect the rest of the world, nor does it support the fact that more people will be.

Last edited by Faelie; 03-03-2010 at 08:26 PM..
Old 03-03-2010, 08:26 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Cool idea.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:21 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

I seriously would like that idea to be added, it's something that they should have had since the very beginning, it would really prevent people from hacking accounts and taking items, also if someone scammed you you could easily find out who it was and get your items back. : D
You should totally suggest this to maxine.
Old 03-03-2010, 09:32 PM
aznprincess
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SallyBearFun26

aznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to allaznprincess is a name known to all
 aznprincess is offline Status: Offline

I think it's a great idea, and it could prevent unfair traders/hackers from doing what they do!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT