BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Quests and Challenges!

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2008, 06:44 PM
AimeeFuzzyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AimeeFuzzyBear

AimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of light
 AimeeFuzzyBear is offline Status: Offline
Default 100% Pawsome Fitness and Nutrition Challenge

Visit Pawsome Panda every day in the Sportsplex and check off the activites you have done. You can get up to 100 Bear Bills every day.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:57 PM
melissabearish
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelissaBearish1

melissabearish has disabled reputation
 melissabearish is offline Status: Offline
Default bothers me

This "quest' for some reason really bothers me. I guess it's a great motivator, but at the same time I can't help but think that there are those who will click all of the activities just so they can get the max rewards.

I commend BABV for trying it, but it seems as though this could be abused.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:20 PM
FaithBalletBear5
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Faithballetbear5

FaithBalletBear5 will become famous soon enough
 FaithBalletBear5 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by melissabearish
This "quest' for some reason really bothers me. I guess it's a great motivator, but at the same time I can't help but think that there are those who will click all of the activities just so they can get the max rewards.

I commend BABV for trying it, but it seems as though this could be abused.
Could be abused? Oh yeah, I know it is abused. My oldest was talking to me about it the other day. During the last week of school there was many times where the teachers would allow them to play on the internet if they were finished with their work. Of course, she played BAB. She said all of the kids would just go down the list to get it even if they didn't do the stuff on the list. She was bothered by it to. I was really proud that she had thought about it that way.
Old 06-01-2008, 10:27 PM
melissabearish
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelissaBearish1

melissabearish has disabled reputation
 melissabearish is offline Status: Offline

Yeah, I guess it bothers me because I see that as a privilage to earn your bills that way. Kudos to your oldest for being more moral than that! I myself have clicked things in it too-- but only if I truly did them!
Old 06-02-2008, 07:40 PM
Tessa
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: TessaPopstar3

Tessa is on a distinguished road
 Tessa is offline Status: Offline

I have only done this one a few times, and I have been truthful about what I checked. (I got very few bearbills from this one...LOL.) I must say that I was suprised when it was released...I thought that completeing it would require more work instead of just checking boxes, clicking OK, and getting money.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Bianca
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BiancaBearPaw

Bianca is on a distinguished road
 Bianca is offline Status: Offline

I guess it just shows who is truthful and who isn't. My brother checks everything though he doesn't even know how to read, but I'm honest. I've only gotten about 60 or 70 Bear Bills. Sometimes, in an attempt to try to earn at least 10 more Bills, I walk around a bit with my Lacy in my backpack. LOL!
Old 06-02-2008, 10:06 PM
Sarah
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: SarahBearish

Sarah is on a distinguished road
 Sarah is offline Status: Offline

i don't really like with the check list,i think they should make it so you could check off thing thru the day so kids could be working on it all day to get the bb)
Old 06-06-2008, 11:10 PM
Krees04
Banned

Krees04 is on a distinguished road
 Krees04 is offline Status: Offline

I do not particularly like the full check list. Maybe if they did one thing a day, the idea of doing that activity will stick. Truthful, I’m like the kids! I just check them all for the money. I feel bad… but I need the bear bills. I did really love the idea of the sweat band, it brings back the 80’s kid in me. He he he!! The water bottle was cool and of course we all love new moves!
Old 06-07-2008, 01:06 AM
CandaceSuperStar
Knut
BABV Name: CandaceSuperStar

CandaceSuperStar is on a distinguished road
 CandaceSuperStar is offline Status: Offline

Sorry, but its nothing to feel bad about. Pretty much, it's a giveaway. It's not as if your doing a bad thing. Its an online "quest" and no harm comes from it. If they really cared, girls, they would not make it that easy. I'm REALLY TRULY not trying to be rude, but someone had to say it, and I do not think it's wrong. I need the bearbills, so I check the boxes. Again, don't be upset at me please, I am just stating my opinion! Thanks
Old 06-07-2008, 01:09 AM
FaithBalletBear5
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Faithballetbear5

FaithBalletBear5 will become famous soon enough
 FaithBalletBear5 is offline Status: Offline

You are right. But for some reason it just feels like I'm cheating. Yes, it is silly! It is an online game for 100 bear bills! These things don't exist! I just can't seem to get over the feeling. Oh well. Good night everyone. "See" you all tomorrow.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT