BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 03-12-2010, 08:28 PM
blazetaurus3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Blazetaurus3

blazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura aboutblazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura about
 blazetaurus3 is offline Status: Offline

Form
first name: Ami
last name: Tracey
powers: Flight and Super speed
appearance: Blonde hair, Slightly Tanned skin, Usually wears stylish clotes
personality: Sweet, Bubbly and nice but she has a HUGE temper!
history (optional) : Her mom is Blaze and she doesn't have a dad.
other: Nothing ((WOOT! finally! TSW is approved!!))

Last edited by blazetaurus3; 03-13-2010 at 11:25 PM..
Old 03-12-2010, 08:46 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice
 CarlyFriendsRock is offline Status: Offline

Form
first name:________[Still thinking....]
last name:Parker
powers:Teleporting & Forcefields
appearance:Auburn-Brown hair that curls down to her shoulders, Porcelain skin, Dotted with freckles across her nose and cheeks. One blue eye & one green eye[that probably came from her dad...], Make her intriguing & unique. Somewhat tall, And very much slim. She has a bohemian-vintage style, And doesn't always follow the "Trend".
personality:Bubbly & kind, But she has a temper at times.
history: (optional)Her Father is none other than Jack Parker and her Mother is Molly Hennyburg. She didn't really get the british accent gene at all, But she shares her parent's looks and personality.
other:...

(I got Hearts' permission to do this (: )
Old 03-12-2010, 09:01 PM
blazetaurus3
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Blazetaurus3

blazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura aboutblazetaurus3 has a spectacular aura about
 blazetaurus3 is offline Status: Offline

((Can't WAIT till our charries are approved ))
Old 03-12-2010, 09:58 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

((Anyone wanna RP?))
Old 03-12-2010, 10:00 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice

(oooo! I do! I do! I've got Twila )
Old 03-12-2010, 10:07 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough

((Annabelle. I start? You?))
Old 03-12-2010, 10:24 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

(You start, *Plink*
Twila just fell down the waterfall. x]]]]]]}
Old 03-12-2010, 10:39 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy

((Ah. Okay.))

"Why did we have to move to the dumb town?" I said quietly. My family had just moved to a loser town in the middle of nowhere, It was cold, dreary, dark, the only good thing about it was a waterfall. That's where I stood now, next to a waterfall. I kicked a pebble into the roaring water, sighed and stood up. I shoved my hands into my pocket and turned around, ready to head back to my boring house. Then, a pebble hit my back. "Huh?" I turned around quickly. No one there. What the heck.. I thew the pebble back. It hit me again. "Who keeps throwing a pebble at me!?" I said, enraged. I leaned in closer to the edge of the cliff that lead to the waterfall. The pebble hit my head this time, "Grr! STOP IT!" Then I lost my balance. I fell down the waterfall, I closed my eyes. Dieing is better than living in this town. Then I hit the water below, the cold dark water engulfed me.

Soon enough I broke the surface of water. "I'm alive!" Then I looked around, this wasn't the drab old forest anymore. This was different. I looked around, "Great. I fell into Wonderland." I mumbled under my breath. I got out of the water, and rung out my shirt. A girl stood over by the edge of the water, looking as confused as I was. I ran over to her, "Hi. I'm Annabelle." I said calmly.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:00 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

(I'll reply right away)
I sat in my mom's car, Thinking it was possibly the worst day of my life. Ever. Why did Mom all of a sudden want to move the year I stay with her? Of course, I wasn't shocked by this. She lived a loner's life. She ate what she want, She dressed the way she wanted, She traveled where she wanted. She didn't really care what I wanted, What I ate, What I dressed like. I was just some person, She happened to have to keep with her every other year. I had no idea why she decided to have a child in the first place. My dad had looked so sad and heartbroken when I had left, I guess I did too-Or at least I felt like that. "Were almost there!," She said, Halfly to herself, halfly to me.
About an hour later, We arrived. It was a little trailer-park looking thing, A dump for trash it appeared. If you had seen it, You'd wondered why my mom had moved. But actually-this was an improvement from the appartment she had before. I jumped out, "I'm going to explore!," I yelled, Trying to get away as fast as I could. "Whatever!," My mom yelled in return. I kept running, Building up speed every second. I was running so fast and not paying attention, I didn't notice when a waterfall came before my eyes. Well Great, I thought. Not only am I living in the worse town ever, I am fixing to leave this world in a few seconds. I was engulfed in water, And I choked as it filled my lungs. I closed my eyes, Knowing I'd probably never open them again. I had been merely knocked out by the water, And my head appeared at the top of a waterfall. I choked again, Water flooding out of my mouth. I was shocked, by one:not dieing, two:appearing in a completely different forest then the one I left. I jumped as I heard "Hi. I'm Annabelle." coming from someones mouth. "What?" I exclaimed in surprise, Seeing a girl-around my age- in the water near me. "Oh, Um hi. I'm Twila," I smiled, My faint parisian accent glimmering through my words.
Old 03-13-2010, 11:21 AM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

(Thanks, tamster, Mandy, am I approved?)
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
a-b-b-e-y, aubrey=monkeys, cara, co-owner! lover over tsw!, cubby [:, first member on tsw!, gabypawfectpal, georgina, gg was here and still is, i like tsw!, i love tsw!, i own tsw, i ♥ it!, lisa ♥'s tsw, meowmeow >w<, next gen tsw for da win!, nobody is ever on!, random_lady_person, serenawishe's tag, third generation?! wow, this town is creepy!, tsw 4ever b@ybeii!, tsw ftw, tsw woot woot!, tsw!!!