BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Be Beariffic! > Quests and Challenges!

Closed Thread
Old 06-01-2008, 06:51 PM
Flappy9807/MilenaFlower
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MilenaFlower

Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the rough
 Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is offline Status: Offline
Default Pawlette Coufur's Fashion Challenge

To do it, when you first start, go to the Fashion District and click on the bunny. After that, go inside and go to the "bear paw" on the floor. Match and find 4 outfits. When done, go back and get your free shirt!

~F9807
Old 06-01-2008, 08:32 PM
AimeeFuzzyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AimeeFuzzyBear

AimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of light
 AimeeFuzzyBear is offline Status: Offline
Default Pawlette Coufur Fashion Challenge

If you are a girl, you will get a pink pawlette shirt once you are done. If you are a boy, you will get a blue pawlette shirt.

When making outfits, I would suggest starting from the hats and choose one and click the check, and if it is not right go to the next hat until you find the right one. Then move on to the next part of the outfit, and continue doing this until you have a correct outit. Some things may be used twice!
Old 06-01-2008, 08:49 PM
Flappy9807/MilenaFlower
Polar Bear

Flappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the roughFlappy9807/MilenaFlower is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, my tips:
Same as Amiee (almost)...here is what I do

Before I do anything, I click "done" to see if any is right. Then, I change the hat. If there was something right but it went down one, I change it back. If not, I keep changing it and pushing done, until I get it right. I continue with it.

As for the colors, people have other shirts, like a green one, a blue one, all that. I made a new account (fur fun, not my main) to try to find the "color wheel" to get the color T-Shirt from Pawlette Coufur, but couldn't find it.

~F9807
Old 06-01-2008, 08:55 PM
regansosweet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ReganSoSweet

regansosweet is on a distinguished road
 regansosweet is offline Status: Offline

Also, when rotating the clothing items there are 2 arrows to choose from, each making the clothes spin in opposite directions.. use the arrow closest to the "Done" ****on. It will save you valuable time when going from the arrow to the "Done" ****on! We all know how precious time is during that quest, it can be quite frustrating! Best of luck.
Old 06-01-2008, 08:59 PM
melissabearish
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelissaBearish1

melissabearish has disabled reputation
 melissabearish is offline Status: Offline
Default so frustrating!

This quest was so challenging for me! All of those tips above are what helped me to get through. Just remember to be patient with it, that was the hardest thing for me. I'd get frustrated & then be ready to quit, so I'd have to walk away & try again. Finally it worked though!
Old 06-01-2008, 09:06 PM
Flappy9807/MilenaFlower
Polar Bear

My 1st time, it took me at least 3 tries. But, when I did it fur my brother, I did it on my 1st try, and same with every other time. Remember, it takes practice, and it'll be worth it in the end. It really is kinda fun!

~F9807
Old 06-01-2008, 09:09 PM
AimeeFuzzyBear
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AimeeFuzzyBear

AimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of lightAimeeFuzzyBear is a glorious beacon of light
 AimeeFuzzyBear is offline Status: Offline
Default Pawlette Coufur Fashion Challenge

The color wheel was only for a few days, right after the new build-a-bearville came out. Now it is back to the old pink and blue shirts.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:15 PM
regansosweet
Trading Teddy

Thumbs down Awe, too bad.

Oh really? That is disappointing.. I thought the color wheel was here for good with those shirts! I hope it comes back!
Old 06-01-2008, 10:28 PM
melissabearish
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MelissaBearish1

melissabearish has disabled reputation
 melissabearish is offline Status: Offline

I agree with you Regan. I actually depise the color pink, so I wasn't too thrilled with the pink Pawlette shirt. I would have loved to get the "boy" version of it, though!
Old 06-01-2008, 10:30 PM
regansosweet
Trading Teddy

Haha, you despise the color pink? That's too funny. I normally don't mind the color, but the preset shade of pink wasn't too appealing to me. I really liked having options!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT