BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Yikes! I need help!! > Guides & How-to's

Closed Thread
Old 03-15-2010, 09:46 PM
$Hannah
Polar Bear
BABV Name: I Don't Play Anymore .

$Hannah has a spectacular aura about$Hannah has a spectacular aura about
 $Hannah is offline Status: Offline
Default Hannah's how to do thread. WILL FINISH L8ER!!!!

Ok. This a help thread. Here are the table of contents

Part one: How to make i pod pics, how to make an ipod, how to make an animated signiture. ok lets start on how to make an i pod.

1st, you make a rectangle in Ms paint or any paint you have like this:[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

2nd: you you put a rectangle towards the top and put a circle towards the bottom like this:[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

3rd, you color the out lines any color, and add a circle to be the touch pad, color that in a solid color like this:[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

4th, you put any song in the space.
Click the image to open in full size.

ok i will add the ipod pics later! sorry.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:46 PM
babwiscool
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Jocelyn ‹3

babwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond reputebabwiscool has a reputation beyond repute
 babwiscool is offline Status: Offline

Pawsome guide!!
Old 03-17-2010, 09:44 PM
imaginefun
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Crystal

imaginefun will become famous soon enough
 imaginefun is offline Status: Offline

cool i made one! Cant wait to see whats next!
Old 03-31-2010, 02:05 AM
Emmaflower36
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Emma c:

Emmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of light
 Emmaflower36 is offline Status: Offline

Please be patient as many people have other activities and commitments. Thanks -LocoBananas

Last edited by LocoBananas; 03-31-2010 at 02:06 PM..
Old 03-31-2010, 02:06 PM
LocoBananas
Administrator
BABV Name: ChristineBear117

LocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant futureLocoBananas has a brilliant future
 LocoBananas is offline Status: Offline

I have closed this thread... when you return and are able to post more I will reopen it
Old 03-31-2010, 07:58 PM
$Hannah
Polar Bear
BABV Name: I Don't Play Anymore .

$Hannah has a spectacular aura about$Hannah has a spectacular aura about
 $Hannah is offline Status: Offline

how to make an ipod picture.

first get a pic of an ipod off google, or any website. Take a picture of your self on babv to the sive of pic you want and Can fit into the box. Write your favorite song in the box and the you go! it looks like this when finished Click the image to open in full size.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT