BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2010, 08:18 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline
Default -- Pets in Willow Lake --

Very Cute RP. It is approved. Thank you. Tamster

Click the image to open in full size.

Welcome to Willow Lake. In this neighborhood, you get to be a talking animal. Amazing isn’t it? But you have to be careful. The animals are constantly trying to keep away from the Pound, which take pets even if they have collars. Everything is calm for now, but with more animals moving in, everything could change.

Rules:
- All BI Rules Apply.
- Your animal must be the type that can live in a household. [Ex: Dog, Cat, etc.] No Wild/Fantasy Animals!
- You may have as many animals as you want, just don’t go crazy!
- Your animals can dislike each other if they want to, just don’t push it.
- Do not have any big changes without my permission.
- No powerplaying [Playing as other people's characters.] Or godmoding [Having a perfect character.]
- Please talk in these: (( )) when not role playing.
- Post your form on here, and also VM it to me.
-Your animals may mate, but it must be with an animal that is the same as them. (Ex: Cat with Cat, Dog with Dog, exc.) After your animals have met, you must wait 2 real life days before they mate, and 2 more days before they may have pups, kits, exc.
- Have fun!

Form to join:

What do you want your animal to be:
What do you want your animal's name to be:
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair):
Personality:
What is the name of your animal's owner(s):
Other:

The Pet Council~
Once a month, all the pets meet at the lake for a 'council meeting'. Here they can talk about their lives, and exchange news. The main reason for the coucil is to talk about the pound, and to make escape routes and such to help make sure the pets are safe. It is also a time when all of the animals can meet up all together. All of the animals get to decide together in all things, no matter how small you are, your vote is still included.

President-Basically leads the whole group and is the one all the animals go to for advice. He/She also leads all votes.-Phoenix

Vice President-Is the President's right hand man/woman. They help the president in decisions, and get to lead whenever the president is sick or is unable to attend.-Diamond

Secretary~Writes up and sends out all letters, posters, invitations, or such to the pets. They also announce anything new that is important, such as different routes that the Pound is taking, or new rules set up by the Willow Lake neighborhood.-Socks

Treasurer-Gets food for all the animals during the meeting and does other tasks that must be done for the meeting to go on. They set the dates for the meetings and introduce new animals.-Tigger

My Form
What do you want your animal to be: Dog
What do you want your animal's name to be: Phoenix
Description: A wolf-husky mix, with brown fur on her head that goes down her back and gets lighter and lighter until the tip of her tail where it's white. Her stomach is white, and her legs are a light silver. Her eyes are a piercing black, which contrasts greatly with her white face.
Personality: Phoenix likes to help her friends, and is very protective. She is nice to everyone but is also wary against animals she doesn't know yet. She was abandoned when she was a pup and was then found by her owers, Juliet and Hayden Penderwick. She is very eager and is ready for anything.
What is the name of your animal's owner(s): Juliet and Hayden Penderwick
Other: Is the first pet to move in with any owners in Willow Lake

Members~

Purple = Female Blue = Male

$Hannah~
Zizzy-Puppy-6 months

Abbie Hillsbear~
Penny-Dog-4 years

AbbygailBearDiva13~
Giner-Dog-1 1/2 year

AlexPurrincess40~
Misty-Dog-2 years

AnimalLover~
Snowball-Dog-2 years

AubreyJuly4~
Tigger-Cat-4 months
Lulu-Dog-1 year
Clover-Lizard-2 months
Ashfur-Chinchilla-1 year

Blazetaurus3~
Blaze-Dog-1 year

BrooklynCinnamon6~
Phoenix-Dog-3 years
Espresso-Dog-2 years
Harish-Monkey-28 years (in human years)
Autumn-Rabbit-2 years

carlyfriendsrock101~
Priscilla-Dog-2 years

CharisAllen62~
Lilly (Lillypad)-Kitten-4 months
Mia-Puppy-4 months

ChelseaCool10~
Luna-Dog-2 years

CurlyQ95~
RJ-Dog-2 years

Deathheart~
Jingles-Cat-2 years
Berry-Cat-1 1/2 years
Mist-Kitten-1 month

Fabouls12~
Gidget-Dog-2 years

Firewing~
Kiki-Raven-2 years

HayleyAdorable387~
Franko-Dog-2 years

Imaginefun~
Cream-Kitten-5 months

JkLeopardqueen~
Miffy-Dog-1 year

Jordan and Ruby!~
Kameko-Cat-2 years

KalieGurl33-
Stormi-Kitten-Baby
Gilly-Hamster-2 (in human, supposedly 14 in hamster xD)
Bubbles-Dog-2 years

Katherine2hip332~
Sausage-Dog-6 months

Kitty~
Tina-Cat-3 1/2 months

Kittyxd123~
Silvermist-Rabbit-Newborn

Koala64-
(Yet to be chosen)-Cat-3

Lilybearathlete1~
Socks-Cat-1 year

MeoweeCat~
Luna-Cat-2 years
Raye-Cat-2 years

mp3~
Summer-Cat-3 days

NickiSnowflake~
Fiona-kitten-3 months

Nintendogstar~
Adultis-Dog-1 year

Plushie~
Akira-Dog-4 years

PrettyPerfefect~
Diamond-Cat-7 years
Emerald-Cat-5 years old
Sapphire-Kitten-6 months old
Shadow-Dog-3 years old

Robolo101~
Chamomile-Cat-2 years

Sharpaydo~
Dash-Dog-4 years
Scruffy-Dog-11 years

Sheltie716~
Sammy-Cat-4 years
Ally-Cat-1 year

SimoneBuddyCub~
Dumpling-Guinea Pig-1 year
Brandy-Dog-11 years

Snewdles~
Anistasia-Cat-5 years

Snowflake200612~
Squirrel-Dog-5 years

WebkinzBear-
Renee-Dog-1 month

Currently Happening:
Nothing really...we need to get this RP rollingg! (:

Last edited by BrooklynCinnamon6; 02-11-2011 at 09:04 PM..
Old 03-17-2010, 08:20 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice
 CarlyFriendsRock is offline Status: Offline

Um, You can't have a RP unless it's been approved. Unless... This has been approved-If so, Super Sorry!
Old 03-17-2010, 08:21 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by carlyfriendsrock101
Um, You can't have a RP unless it's been approved. Unless... This has been approved-If so, Super Sorry!

((It has been, thanks for making sure though! =)))
Old 03-17-2010, 08:22 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice
 CarlyFriendsRock is offline Status: Offline

[Really? That's Awesome! I will have my form up in a second! This is an awesome idea! ]
Old 03-17-2010, 08:28 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by carlyfriendsrock101
[Really? That's Awesome! I will have my form up in a second! This is an awesome idea! ]

((Thanks! I'm gonna go ask a Mod to put that it's approved! =)))
Old 03-17-2010, 08:33 PM
sheltie716
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cara is back! :)

sheltie716 will become famous soon enoughsheltie716 will become famous soon enough
 sheltie716 is offline Status: Offline

What do you want your animal to be: a Shetland Sheepdog
What do you want your animal's name to be: Darcy
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): mostly golden, with a white underside and brown ears and head; chocolate brown eyes
Personality: energetic, kind, enthusiastic
What is the name of your animal's owner(s): Jess
Other: he and my other dog are from the same litter

What do you want your animal's name to be: Spice
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): mostly golden, with white paws and white tummy and brown ears, head, and everything else; chocolate brown eyes
Personality: kind, gentle, sweet
Other: from the same litter as Darcy

What do you want your animal to be: a grey kitten
What do you want your animal's name to be: Belle
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): super soft gray fur and white paws; purple-blue eyes that glow almost; the tip of her tail is white, as well
Personality: a bit shy, very quiet, kind, and gentle; always wants to please her owner
What is the name of your animal's owner(s): Natalie, Jess's BFF
Other: her mother was an abandoned cat
Old 03-17-2010, 08:38 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by sheltie716
What do you want your animal's name to be: Darcy
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): mostly golden, with a white underside and brown ears and head; chocolate brown eyes
Personality: energetic, kind, enthusiastic
Other: he and my other dog are from the same litter

What do you want your animal's name to be: Spice
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): mostly golden, with white paws and white tummy and brown ears, head, and everything else; chocolate brown eyes
Personality: kind, gentle, sweet
Other: from the same litter as Darcy

What do you want your animal to be: a grey kitten
What do you want your animal's name to be: Belle
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): super soft gray fur and white paws; purple-blue eyes that glow almost; the tip of her tail is white, as well
Personality: a bit shy, very quiet, kind, and gentle; always wants to please her owner
What is the name of your animal's owner(s): Natalie, Jess's BFF
Other: her mother was an abandoned cat

((Very nice forms, they're all approved! Don't start RPing yet though! =)))
Old 03-17-2010, 08:41 PM
sheltie716
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cara is back! :)

sheltie716 will become famous soon enoughsheltie716 will become famous soon enough
 sheltie716 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6
((Very nice forms, they're all approved! Don't start RPing yet though! =)))
((Thanks! And, yes, I remember that. I can't wait until we can start! Oh, also, can my three be the second, third, and fourth pets to move in?))
Old 03-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Plushie
Polar Bear

Plushie will become famous soon enoughPlushie will become famous soon enough
 Plushie is offline Status: Offline

-Plushie

Form to join:

What do you want your animal to be: Akita

What do you want your animal's name to be: Akira

Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): Akira is a beautiful Akita, she was the unique one in the bunch. She is a white Akita, with gray and black coats of fur. She has glowing, sparkly blue eyes. On her paw, she has a gray dot in shape of a heart that has been there since she was born. She likes to look at it, it makes her peaceful.

Personality: She doesn't let anyone influence her. She stands up for herself, and won't follow. She is a nature loving dog. If she can be outside, she is. She's kind of a tomboy, she loves to play ball and get dirty. She is very kind, but very cautious who she's kind to.

What is the name of your animal's owner(s): Alice and Adam Grey

Other
: When Alice, and Adam picked her up, she was standing on the window ledge, looking at the snow dribble across the window screen. Her head would move up and down as each snow dribble melted, and a new one came. She seems to love nature.

(This is a fantastic idea btw!! )

Last edited by Plushie; 03-17-2010 at 08:48 PM..
Old 03-17-2010, 08:45 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by sheltie716
((Thanks! And, yes, I remember that. I can't wait until we can start! Oh, also, can my three be the second, third, and fourth pets to move in?))
((Sure! I can't wait for one of the Admins to get on so they can approve it on here!))

View Post Originally Posted by Plushie

Form to join:

What do you want your animal to be: Akita

What do you want your animal's name to be: Akira

Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): Gypsy is a beautiful Akita, she was the unique one in the bunch. She is a white Akita, with gray and black coats of fur. She has glowing, sparkly blue eyes. On her paw, she has a gray dot in shape of a heart that has been there since she was born. She likes to look at it, it makes her peaceful.

Personality: She doesn't let anyone influence her. She stands up for herself, and won't follow. She is a nature loving dog. If she can be outside, she is. She's kind of a tomboy, she loves to play ball and get dirty. She is very kind, but very cautious who she's kind to.

What is the name of your animal's owner(s): Alice and Adam Grey

Other: When alice, and Adam picked her up, she was standing on the window ledge, looking at the snow dribble across the window screen. Her head would move up and down as each snow dribble melted, and a new one came. She seems to love nature.

(This is a fantastic idea btw!! )

((Approved! But let me get this straight, your dog's name is Gypsy, and she is an Akita right? You put Akira for the name, and Gypsy for the rest of it, so I just wanted to make sure I had it right. =)))
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
brooklyn(:, erika, gabi :), i love cats, i twas here, kalina, kitty kat, me+ow=meow!, meh is cream da kitteh, meow???, meowmeow >w<, mrow, natz!! ♥, phoenix rox!, random_lady_person, rawr! meh iz tigger., serena+lucky=♥, ~ prettyperfefect ~