BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2010, 08:45 PM
AnimalLover
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MorganTeddyBear4

AnimalLover will become famous soon enough
 AnimalLover is offline Status: Offline

Form to join:

What do you want your animal to be: Husky
What do you want your animal's name to be: Snowball
Description: Snowball has a cream colored stomach, that is complimented by a light charcoal gray fur on the top. His fur is bristly/rough like, and is short haired. He also has a medium sized tail, that is also quite bushy, and can never stop wagging. Snowball's eyes are a piercing light blue, and has a cute black nose.
Personality: Very sweet and kind. But like any other dog, will change mood completely and protect his owner. He is also quite cuddly, and is very energetic.
What is the name of your animal's owner(s): Tess Smith [13 Years Old.]
Other
: Snowball was adopted when he was just a puppy, at a friendly animal shelter. Tess was only 11 years old at the time, so she was in of a friend.
Old 03-17-2010, 08:46 PM
snowflake200612
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ValentinaChocolate17 Here:Snow

snowflake200612 is on a distinguished road
 snowflake200612 is offline Status: Offline

What do you want your animal to be: Dog
What do you want your animal's name to be: Squirrel (old name. Owner's name for her is Addie. She prefers Squirrel.)
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): Her body is black and white. Her front, from her neck to her two front paws, are white. Her back is mostly black, with little wisps of white peeking out in between them. Her nose itself is black, but her snout is white. She has a white stripe in the middle of her head, going into the white of her snout. Her ears are black. She has piercing blue eyes, like they can see into your soul.
Personality: She is battered. She has a full story in her head of her life, and she will tell it to you if you want. She is shy, because of where she came from, but she wants to have friends.
What is the name of your animal's owner(s): Susan. Old lady, about 65.
Other:
Old 03-17-2010, 08:47 PM
Plushie
Polar Bear

Plushie will become famous soon enoughPlushie will become famous soon enough
 Plushie is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6
((Sure! I can't wait for one of the Admins to get on so they can approve it on here!))

((Approved! But let me get this straight, your dog's name is Gypsy, and she is an Akita right? You put Akira for the name, and Gypsy for the rest of it, so I just wanted to make sure I had it right. =)))

((Omg I'm so sorry, after I finished writing writing the form I changed the name to Akira. I don't want Gypsy anymore. xD)
Old 03-17-2010, 08:48 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by AnimalLover
Form to join:

What do you want your animal to be: Husky
What do you want your animal's name to be: Snowball
Description: Snowball has a cream colored stomach, that is complimented by a light charcoal gray fur on the top. His fur is bristly/rough like, and is short haired. He also has a medium sized tail, that is also quite bushy, and can never stop wagging. Snowball's eyes are a piercing light blue, and has a cute black nose.
Personality: Very sweet and kind. But like any other dog, will change mood completely and protect his owner. He is also quite cuddly, and is very energetic.
What is the name of your animal's owner(s): Tess Smith [13 Years Old.]
Other: Snowball was adopted when he was just a puppy, at a friendly animal shelter. Tess was only 11 years old at the time, so she was in of a friend.
((Your form is approved! Thanks for joining! :]))
Old 03-17-2010, 08:48 PM
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice
 CarlyFriendsRock is offline Status: Offline

Form to join:
What do you want your animal's name to be:Priscilla
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): A Samoyed. She has white fluffy fur covered all over her body, Sticking out everywhere you can see. Bright blue eyes are very striking, And a fluffy tail finishes it off.
Personality:Happy and Perky, But can be tempermental.
What is the name of your animal's owner(s):Randi Anderson [13]
Other:No, Thanks
Old 03-17-2010, 08:49 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by snowflake200612
What do you want your animal's name to be: Squirrel (old name. Owner's name for her is Addie. She prefers Squirrel.)
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): Her body is black and white. Her front, from her neck to her two front paws, are white. Her back is mostly black, with little wisps of white peeking out in between them. Her nose itself is black, but her snout is white. She has a white stripe in the middle of her head, going into the white of her snout. Her ears are black. She has piercing blue eyes, like they can see into your soul.
Personality: She is battered. She has a full story in her head of her life, and she will tell it to you if you want. She is shy, because of where she came from, but she wants to have friends.
What is the name of your animal's owner(s): Susan. Old lady, about 65.
Other:

((Approved! Thanks for joining! :]))

View Post Originally Posted by Plushie
((Omg I'm so sorry, after I finished writing writing the form I changed the name to Akira. I don't want Gypsy anymore. xD)

((OK! Got it! :]))
Old 03-17-2010, 08:50 PM
Plushie
Polar Bear

Plushie will become famous soon enoughPlushie will become famous soon enough
 Plushie is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6

((OK! Got it! :]))

((Yay!! When can we start RPG? )
Old 03-17-2010, 09:04 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by carlyfriendsrock101
Form to join:
What do you want your animal's name to be:Priscilla
Description (please be descriptive, not like blue eyes, gray hair): A Samoyed. She has white fluffy fur covered all over her body, Sticking out everywhere you can see. Bright blue eyes are very striking, And a fluffy tail finishes it off.
Personality:Happy and Perky, But can be tempermental.
What is the name of your animal's owner(s):Randi Anderson [13]
Other:No, Thanks

View Post Originally Posted by Plushie
((Yay!! When can we start RPG? )

((Not yet! It has to be approved again, then we can start RPing! :]))

((Ok everyone! You may RP now! =)))
Old 03-17-2010, 09:06 PM
snowflake200612
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ValentinaChocolate17 Here:Snow

snowflake200612 is on a distinguished road
 snowflake200612 is offline Status: Offline

((Kewl! Oh, Ma, Gawsh. Can you change Squirrel's age to 5? Thanks!))
Old 03-17-2010, 09:07 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

((K! I'll fix it right away.))
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
brooklyn(:, erika, gabi :), i love cats, i twas here, kalina, kitty kat, me+ow=meow!, meh is cream da kitteh, meow???, meowmeow >w<, mrow, natz!! ♥, phoenix rox!, random_lady_person, rawr! meh iz tigger., serena+lucky=♥, ~ prettyperfefect ~