BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2010, 09:19 PM
AnimalLover
Polar Bear
BABV Name: MorganTeddyBear4

AnimalLover will become famous soon enough
 AnimalLover is offline Status: Offline

Snowball barked at the door, waiting patiently for his owner Tess, to open it. "Now be a good boy." Tess said to him. Snowball wagged his tail in agreement, and bolted off into the backyard. He looked around, trying to find something to do. "I thought going outside would be funner than I thought.." he mumbled to himself. He walked around his yard in boredom. I want someone to play with, but Tess is still doing homework.. he thought to himself. He hoped other pets would come outside soon, and play with him.

(( Here is just a start for Snowball. Anyone can join in if they want to. 8D ))
Old 03-17-2010, 09:21 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Brooklyn CINNI MON. 8D

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute
 BrooklynCinnamon6 is offline Status: Offline

Phoenix was in her owners', Juliet and Hayden Penderwick, car, jumping around, eager to get to her new home. Juliet looked, rubbed her head and said, "We'll be there soon, only about a minute away." Phoenix wagged her tail even harder, as she thought about all the new friends she would make. It had been hard to leave her friends in her old neighborhood, but she had been excited to meet new animals. Hayden pulled into the driveway of their new home, and Phoenix jumped out of the car. She looked at her new house. It was light blue, with white trailing. It looked like a nice home. Phoenix ran to the backyard, then ran to the front, there was as much space as dog could want. She looked around, but didn't see any other pets. She sighed, and sat down next to one of the trees in the front yard. There should be some animals soon, she thought to herself, at least, I hope there will be.

((Hey Morgan, wanna RP?))

Last edited by BrooklynCinnamon6; 03-17-2010 at 09:27 PM..
Old 03-17-2010, 09:24 PM
snowflake200612
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ValentinaChocolate17 Here:Snow

snowflake200612 is on a distinguished road
 snowflake200612 is offline Status: Offline

Squirrel looked at Susan. She was sitting in her chair, reading a book. The cover said "Maximum Ride". Susan laughed, startling Squirrel. "Oh, Addie! This book is so funny!". Squirrel chuckled a low bark. Addie wasn't her real name. Susan had adopted Squirrel just a year ago, but it had seemed like a lifetime they had been together. "Addi, do you want to go out and play with some dogs?" Squirrel barked. Susan chuckled. "Ok, out you go!" Squirrel ran out of the house, leaving Susan standing in the door. She felt the cool, crisp air outside. I wonder if anyone wants to play...
Old 03-17-2010, 09:26 PM
AnimalLover
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by BrooklynCinnamon6
((Hey Morgan, wanna RP?))
(( Sure! Let me get a post up real quick, so Phoenix and Snowball can meet! ))
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

BrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond reputeBrooklynCinnamon6 has a reputation beyond repute

((OK! I'm waiting!))
CarlyFriendsRock
Trading Teddy

CarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really niceCarlyFriendsRock is just really nice
 CarlyFriendsRock is offline Status: Offline

[Yippee! We can Rp! How do we start? I mean are we already there or do we hafta move?]
Old 03-17-2010, 09:28 PM
AnimalLover
Polar Bear

Snowball decided to go for a walk around the block, but he wouldn't stray off too far though. He would miss Tess too much if he lost her. Snowball didn't have to walk far, in order to see another dog outside. "Hey I'm Snowball!" he barked to the other dog. Looks like we're neighbors! he thought happily.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:31 PM
BrooklynCinnamon6
Polar Bear

View Post Originally Posted by carlyfriendsrock101
[Yippee! We can Rp! How do we start? I mean are we already there or do we hafta move?]

((Either one I guess! :] Though it's kinda a new neighborhood so I would suggest moving in!))

View Post Originally Posted by AnimalLover
Snowball decided to go for a walk around the block, but he wouldn't stray off too far though. He would miss Tess too much if he lost her. Snowball didn't have to walk far, in order to see another dog outside. "Hey I'm Snowball!" he barked to the other dog. Looks like we're neighbors! he thought happily.

Phoenix sat next to the tree, thinking about her new home, when a voice broke her train of thought, "Hey I'm Snowball!" barked the male dog. Phoenix grinned, "Hi!" she woofed, getting up, "I'm Phoenix, nice to meet you!" she said, walking up to him. Finally, another dog! she thought happily.

Last edited by BrooklynCinnamon6; 03-17-2010 at 09:33 PM..
Old 03-17-2010, 09:38 PM
sheltie716
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Cara is back! :)

sheltie716 will become famous soon enoughsheltie716 will become famous soon enough
 sheltie716 is offline Status: Offline

((Anyone want to RP?))

Darcy and Spice wagged their tails, as Jess Hanover and her parents unpacked their two cars. They were moving into a small Willow Lake cottage.

Next door, Jess's best friend, Natalie, and her family were moving in. Spice turned to watch Belle, Natalie's cat, tentatively sniff her new yard.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:39 PM
AnimalLover
Polar Bear

"I'm Phoenix, nice to meet you!" barked the female dog. "Hi Phoenix, are you new to this neighborhood? I am. I just moved in today." he said with a wagging tail. Yes I finally made a new friend! he thought.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
brooklyn(:, erika, gabi :), i love cats, i twas here, kalina, kitty kat, me+ow=meow!, meh is cream da kitteh, meow???, meowmeow >w<, mrow, natz!! ♥, phoenix rox!, random_lady_person, rawr! meh iz tigger., serena+lucky=♥, ~ prettyperfefect ~