BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Puffles and Penguins and Bears, Oh My!! > Virtual Gaming outside BABV > Hello Kitty

Closed Thread
Old 03-19-2010, 03:47 AM
Emmaflower36
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Call me Emma c:

Emmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of lightEmmaflower36 is a glorious beacon of light
 Emmaflower36 is offline Status: Offline
Default HKO or Hello Kitty Online gives viruses? Yes, yes it does!

A friend of mine said it had given her computer a virus! I was gonna sign up when BAM she told everyone! So I was wayy shocked, if you've had an experince with HKO,Hello Kitty Online, viruses or any other severe problems post them on this thread cause people need to know, else they might get a virus!

NOTE
Not all computers get viruses from HKO. I was warning you because some do. So please do NOT post things like:
"Well, I have downloaded HKO and I didn't get a virus. You must be lying!"
Thanks.

VIRUS STORIES

Post virus stories and I'll post 'em here.

PEOPLE WHO GOT VIRUSES FROM HKO

If you get a virus from HKO I'll post your name here.

Notices
Awarness of the viruses can carry on in your hands so remember to keep the awarness up, forever and ever.

Last edited by Emmaflower36; 04-19-2010 at 05:07 AM..
Old 03-23-2010, 10:14 AM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

Wow, i never go on that site anyways.
Old 03-25-2010, 09:44 PM
redstar55
Polar Bear
BABV Name: stephaniestar18

redstar55 is on a distinguished road
 redstar55 is offline Status: Offline

Thanks for telling me!
I signed up for Beta testing and it said I had to download it but I didn't. Thankfully and thanks again!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:54 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

What is that?
Old 03-25-2010, 10:02 PM
nataliapink1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Иαтαℓiαριиκ1 {nah}

nataliapink1 will become famous soon enough
 nataliapink1 is offline Status: Offline

Wow, I've been trying to download it for along time now and it wouldn't download! I'm now glad I didn't get to download it!
Thanks for posting!
Old 03-25-2010, 10:08 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

Yes, someone finally realized this! I downloaded HKO so that I could be a Beta Tester or whatever and it like tried to disable my virus protection! Normally my virus protector is really good and all and wouldn't let something pass by it, but ever since I downloaded HKO my virus protection always says that my Internet/IMing protection is off and my file protection is off and I always have to "fix" it. When I "fix" it, it just unfixes it later on.
I downloaded HKO on my sister's laptop too, because after I downloaded the thing it wouldn't work on my computer (and i deleted it, i didn't want it on my computer anymore!). At first I didn't think that it was the reason why my virus protection was acting up...but when I downloaded HKO on my sister's computer the SAME thing happened with the virus protection and still has been happening.
Whenever I scan my computer for viruses it always says it has one virus, I don't think that one is from HKO but maybe from my virus protector always getting messed up.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:42 PM
tinatinh
Polar Bear
BABV Name: susanvanilla3

tinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the rough
 tinatinh is offline Status: Offline

I think there's something wrong with the beta patch. Becuz I am a Beta Tester I downloaded it twice before. And nothing really happen. I just think that there was something wrong with it because like it's a brand new MMORPG so they might have problems with viruses and stuff. I suggest you report this to the Game Master of HKO! : )

Thanks for Telling,
Tina
Old 03-25-2010, 10:58 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by tinatinh
I think there's something wrong with the beta patch. Becuz I am a Beta Tester I downloaded it twice before. And nothing really happen. I just think that there was something wrong with it because like it's a brand new MMORPG so they might have problems with viruses and stuff. I suggest you report this to the Game Master of HKO! : )

Thanks for Telling,
Tina
Yeah, I guess you are taking a risk when you download something to test it out, what's the email for the HKO people?
Old 03-25-2010, 11:26 PM
EDaniels97
Polar Bear
BABV Name: EliAdorable166

EDaniels97 is on a distinguished road
 EDaniels97 is offline Status: Offline

whats HKO?
Old 03-25-2010, 11:30 PM
tinatinh
Polar Bear
BABV Name: susanvanilla3

tinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the roughtinatinh is a jewel in the rough
 tinatinh is offline Status: Offline

I think the best way to report this is to go to the forum and report it in the Technical Issues or Bugs.
Here's the link to that and this website is not inappropriate.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT