BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 03-23-2010, 11:41 AM
Valentina_Sk
Knut

Valentina_Sk is on a distinguished road
 Valentina_Sk is offline Status: Offline
Default Hello)

Hi)
My name is Valentina)
I am new))
Just want to make friends all over the world)
Old 03-23-2010, 01:19 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

Hello Valentina, and welcome to BI. This is a great place to meet people from all over and have a fun time. There are lots of things to do here. Remember to read and follow the rules and don't hesitate to ask if you need any help. There are lots of people here that are really great at helping out. If you have any questions don't hesitate to VM (Visitor Message) me!
Old 03-23-2010, 04:45 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I'm JuliaBearFun21, but you can call me Julia!

Welcome to Bearville Insider (BI for short)! Remember to read the Rules, FAQ and try to get familiar with each section of the forum If you have any questions, comments or concerns, feel free to VM (visitor message) me, any member or a Moderator or Administrator (their names are in red and/or blue). Again, welcome; and I hope you have a wonderful time here!!
Old 03-23-2010, 05:32 PM
love
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KathyPizzazz

love will become famous soon enough
 love is offline Status: Offline

Click the image to open in full size.
I'm love, AKA Kathy/KathyPizzazz
You will really enjoy it on here!

There is so much to do!

• You can PM, which means Private Messaging, were you can send private messages to other members (hence the name PM!)
  • You can VM, which means Visitor messaging, were you can send messages to a BI member's user page!
  • You can become friends with members in the forum!
  • You can give REP to members, which is basically a 'thank you'.
  • You can customize your own avatar or signature, with snazzy pictures and/or text!
  • You can make an album on your profile (just remember - no personal pictures!)
  • You can customize your profile page/user page.
  • You can get news about BABV, for free by all of our wonderful members!
  • And, most importantly, you can post on the forum and post threads, and talk to other BI members!
  • And so much more!
If you need anymore help, feel free to send me a VM, PM, or friend request me!

I hope you enjoy BearvilleInsider!
Old 03-23-2010, 07:20 PM
luv2dance13
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: yolo

luv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond reputeluv2dance13 has a reputation beyond repute
 luv2dance13 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to Bearville Insider! (BI for short)
My name's Addi! :]
I hope that you have a great time here! I just wanted to remind you to read ALL the rules in the forum, NEVER write in red or blue, and remember to not give out any of your personal information.
If you have any questions, concerns, or just want to chat, feel free to VM (Visitor Message) me on my profile page.
I'm sure you will get hooked on this site soon enough!
~Addi
Old 03-23-2010, 08:17 PM
ZoeyCuddles2474
Trading Teddy

ZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond reputeZoeyCuddles2474 has a reputation beyond repute
 ZoeyCuddles2474 is offline Status: Offline

9.Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 642x169.Click the image to open in full size.
I hope you have a great time on here!
I'm ZoeyCuddles2474 but you can call me Zoey : )
Here are most of the thing and rules we have here at BI!

What is Bearville Insider(BI)
Bearville Insider is a website, more specifically a forum, or message board, that can tell you about the new exciting updates and information about both Build-A-Bearville and Build-A-Bear Workshop. Bearville Insider is also know as BI.

in BI you can do many things here are some...
Forum Rules,

Front Page News

CyBearGuides

General Discussion

BearvilleInsider Contests!

Yikes! I need help!!

Aloha!

Beginners Guide to Buildabearville

Looking for Special Guests!

Special Events

Codes

Whoopsies!

Bearemy's Giveaways

Games, Badges and Bearbills!

Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts

Quests and Challenges

Team Play

Role Plays

Pawty Time

Beary Fashionable!

Beary Musical!

Beary Creative!

Cub Condos

Polls

Coffee House

Virtual Gaming outside BABV

The Birthday Place

Join The Club

Are You Game?

THE FAQS

How are the User Stars determined?
The number of stars is determined by the number of posts:

10 - 99 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
100 - 499 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
500 - 999 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
1000 - 2499 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
2500 - 4999 posts: Click the image to open in full size.
5000+ posts: Click the image to open in full size.

How do I create a new thread?
In order to create a new thread, just go to the forum that you want to create a new thread in and click the "new thread" button on the upper left hand side.

How do I create a poll?
YOU MAY ONLY CREATE POLLS IN THE "POLLS" SECTION

The system will not allow you to create polls outside of this section!

To create a poll, type in the message for your poll and then scroll down below that window and check "Yes, make this a poll" and then click "Submit". The website will then direct you to a page where you can create your poll options.

ALL ABOUT Reputation!
What are the green dots?
This is a user's reputation and is just a way of keeping track of the most helpful people on the forum. If you like what someone has to say, or they help you. Give them a click and add to their reputation!

Giving Reputation
There is a thumb icon right next to the "Reputation" area on each user's post bit.

To add to a person's ‘Reputation’, click on the thumbs up icon. A ‘Reputation’ box will open and you can type your reason for thanking the user.

If you're helpful on the forum, we're sure you'll get them very shortly if you don't already have them! Don't forget to give them out!!

Checking who added to your reputation
You can check your (15) most recent additions by clicking "UserCP" at the top of the forum. It will bring up a list of the last 15 people that have contributed to your reputation.

I don't have any, can you give me some?
We don't allow begging of any kind here on BI, and that includes begging for Reputation. We've already taken the system away to change it because of constant begging and we don't want to have to remove it altogether. Spend some time here, help a few people out and people will give them to you on their own accord.

Can I offer Reputation to encourage people to answer my threads?
NO. We've seen a lot of this and the problem comes when someone forgets to give those promised reputation and people start posting "Why didn't you give me the reputation?" or ask us why someone didn't follow through. People will answer your thread, faster than you even imagined. If you get an answer that helps, feel free to give them reputation, but no offers anymore, PLEASE! Also, no "I only need x more reputation, please help me" threads. Any threads or posts the offer/beg for reputation will be deleted.

ALL ABOUT the Trading Den
What is the Trading Den?
The Trading Den is BI's safe trading area. We have a number of rules in place to keep this area safe for fair trading and to prevent scamming. Trading or trade discussion outside of the Trading Den is not allowed on BI!!

Where is the Trading Den?
As a protected-area, the Trading Den must be unlocked, so people who don't have the required number of posts and haven't agreed to the rules cannot see the Trading Den.

How do I get in to the Trading Den?
Please read the rules and post your agreement as a response once you qualify and are done reading them.

Why Can't I PM?
This is most likely because you are classified as "Knut" on the system, meaning you have less than 10 posts. Once you have crossed over the 10 posts barrier, you will be able to view and use this feature!

Reporting Posts
Reporting a post
vBulletin has a great way to report posts and bring them to our attention. It's the "red flag" right above people's number of posts on the top right of each post. If you see a post that doesn't follow the rules, click that red flag, fill out the reason and click send.

This will alert whatever mod or admin that is on and we can get to it as quickly as possible. This works much better than PM'ing a mod or admin, as anyone can pick up the "ticket" and get to work! PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FOR ANY OTHER REASON, IT IS ONLY FOR REPORTING POSTS THAT DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES!!

More Frequently Asked Questions can be found in our FAQ section found at the top of the page!Also remeber not to write in this red or this blue

also no tarding outside the trading den
no scaming!
don't be rude!

thanks i hope you have a great time

~Zoey!
Old 03-23-2010, 08:50 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! Hope you have an awesome time on here!
Old 03-23-2010, 11:21 PM
AmberAllHeart1587
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AmberAllHeart1587

AmberAllHeart1587 is a jewel in the roughAmberAllHeart1587 is a jewel in the roughAmberAllHeart1587 is a jewel in the roughAmberAllHeart1587 is a jewel in the rough
 AmberAllHeart1587 is offline Status: Offline

Hi Valentina, my name is AmberAllHeart1587. You can call me Amber if you want to. I hope you're going to have a fun time here in BI! There are lots of forums to do.

Forum Rules is really important when someone is new. You have to start there all the time! Make sure you don't type in red or blue it's only for moderators and adminstrators. Please don't post advertisements like a club on a profile or thread. You can only post a club in the Join the Club Section.

Front Page News is where you can put discussions on the front page news. Like new stuff going on in BABV!

CyBearGuides is where you can ask real Build-A-Bearville CyBearGuides all your questions. They will answer you and you'll know the answer to your question.

General Discussion is a place where you can talk about events related to BABV.

BearVilleInsider Contests! is where there is like a contest for the Front Page! Like a banner. The season banner! There will be Fall, Winter, Spring, and summer banners that people will make. Even YOU can make one

Yikes! I need help!! is where you can post BI Forums and BABV questions or problems. Some people will help you and you'll get your answer

Aloha like where you went to now is where you can greet people about that they're welcome to BI! They'll tell them that they're new. You can tell them "Welcome to BI!"

Beginners Guide to Buildabearville is a place where there are lots of guides to show you in BABV. So many guides there for new people.

Looking for Special Guest! is like Maxine, ChloeRocks, MiguelSunshine, and Green Tracks. Some people will talk about those special guest in BABV!

Special Events is where people talk about new stuff in BABW or BABV. Like new bears, new areas, and other stuff they will talk about!

Codes is a really good place for good codes. There will be a calendar code you can use in BABV. Some people will show the code to anyone.

Whoopsies is a place where you can post threads about glitches or bloopers going on in BABV. People will help you about a glitch.

Bearemy's Giveaways is where you will know what Bearemy will give to everyone! There will be so many surprises in that sections! Make sure you look through it a few times.

Games, Badges, Bearbills is a place where you can write a game guide or read a game guide.

Furry Friends and Virtual Gifts is a good place to show people your furry friends! They would love your furry friends very much. Just post a picture for everyone to see it

Quests and Challenges is where people will help you about the quest. If you're having trouble go to the Quests and Challenges Section for some help!

Team Play is where you could make a team or join the team

Role Play is where you could make a play about something you like

Pawty Time is where you can announce a party!

Beary Fashionable is where you can talk about Build-A-Bear clothes

Beary Musical is almost like a play, BUT a musical play. You can post a poem that you like or anything else you want it to be

Beary Creative is where you can show Drawings or Comics, Writings, Avatars and Signatures, and other stuff that you made!

Cub Condos is a place where you can show your Cub Condo if it looks like a hotel a spa, or anything else your cub condo is like.

Polls is a place where people want you to vote about something! If you're having trouble making one, on the top it says to how to make a poll

Coffee House is where you can talk about the world or inside BABV

Virtual Gaming Outside BABV is a place where people tell you about Virtual World's outside BABV.

The Birthday Place is where you can tell people that your birthday is coming up soon.

Join the Club is where you can make a Fan Club about something. Please search the club before making it. If the club is already made you have to think of something else. If you thought of something, you search the club again. If it's not there you can make it.

Are You Game? is a good place where you can play a lot of games that people made! You can even make your own game!

Links is where you can post links about a virtual world to go to!

I hope you'll have a fun time here in BI! Enjoy! Sorry my post is kind of long! Sorry! Just have fun
Old 03-24-2010, 02:33 PM
LynnIMClever
Polar Bear

LynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to beholdLynnIMClever is a splendid one to behold
 LynnIMClever is offline Status: Offline

Hi! I am LynnIMClever but please call me "Lynn" or "Clever"

Old 03-24-2010, 07:43 PM
MeoweeCat
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 『RebekahRocknRoll6』

MeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to behold
 MeoweeCat is offline Status: Offline

Welcome!
I'm MeoweeCat or Rebekah.
I hope you have a great time here on Bearville Insider!
Remember to follow all of the rules!
If you have any questions you can ask me or go to the FAQ
Have a really fun time here!
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :)