BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-01-2015, 08:15 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline
Default What was your favorite.....

I know everyone is feeling a bit blue over losing a piece of our childhoods, but in honor of a good seven years, here are some questions about your favorite things to answer and remember.

Where was your favorite place in BABV?:
What was your favorite outfit?::
Which ride was your favorite?:
What was your favorite special event that took place?:
What was your favorite room?:
Which game was your favorite?
What was your favorite item?:
Which was your favorite dance move?:
**will think of more as they come** ^_^

Mine are:
1. The Enchanted Castle, the "secret" treehouse, and the Bear Boutique.
2. I had a few favorite outfits. I like the one in my avatar, and then another with a green sequin tank and the peacock hat. Also the fox hat and tail with assorted shirts ♥
3. My Enchanted Pony ride and my hoverboard.
4. I loved the Enchanted Castle thing and then also I used to love the North Pole with Hal & Holly.
5. I really like a lot of rooms, but I really liked my ski lodge bedroom. It was so snug and cozy.
6. Not sure which was my favorite game.
7. I loved my sequin tanks, sequin fairy dresses, EFTs, and velvet snowflake dresses.
8. I like the dance move that Hal & Holly gave out, because it was my first one.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:22 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

Where was your favorite place in BABV?: The North Pole
What was your favorite outfit?: EFTs and Bow Ballet Flats or Furry Feet
Which ride was your favorite?: Enchanted Pony
What was your favorite special event that took place?: Christmas/North Pole
What was your favorite room?: (I'm assuming this is for condos) uhh does the Hello Kitty room count xD
Which game was your favorite?: That dancing game where you press the arrows or Run for the Stuffing
What was your favorite item?: Bunny glasses, grand tiara, old stuffing machine, old red panda PSI, furry feet, and manager heart necklace
Which was your favorite dance move?: Rockin' Move, Groove, and the Antler Move xD
Old 04-01-2015, 08:28 PM
BritneyBearHug791
Polar Bear
BABV Name: mochi

BritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to beholdBritneyBearHug791 is a splendid one to behold
 BritneyBearHug791 is offline Status: Offline

Where was your favorite place in BABV?: The castle
What was your favorite outfit?: A mint green EFT, Red panda ears, and the bear head slippers.
Which ride was your favorite?: The stilts. xD
What was your favorite special event that took place?: The harajuku event and the sock hop.
What was your favorite room?: The heart room
Which game was your favorite?: Hide and Seek! I would always win, since I always hid behind the mall and nobody would find me there. xD
What was your favorite item?: The Bear Head Slippers.
Which was your favorite dance move?: The Rockin' Dance and the Backwards Move. xD

Last edited by BritneyBearHug791; 04-01-2015 at 08:29 PM..
Old 04-01-2015, 08:35 PM
ValorieAllHeart58
Polar Bear
BABV Name: DivyaBallerina1

ValorieAllHeart58 will become famous soon enough
 ValorieAllHeart58 is offline Status: Offline

Where was your favorite place in BABV?: The Top Secret Coffee Shop
What was your favorite outfit?:Um, I'm not sure? Maybe my Rhinestone Dress
Which ride was your favorite?:The Ice Cream Balloon was fun
What was your favorite special event that took place?:I always loved Camp Happy Heart
What was your favorite room?: Does my Smallfry's room count?
Which game was your favorite? Friendship Forest Safari. I had the third high score when the game ended c:
What was your favorite item?:I had this climbing wall that was cool
Which was your favorite dance move?:The Bunny dance
Old 04-01-2015, 08:35 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

Where was your favorite place in BABV?: The North Pole and the Castle (original answers amirite :P)
What was your favorite outfit?:: This one. I managed to make short dungarees and I was pretty proud of that haha Click the image to open in full size.
Which ride was your favorite?: The Monarch Butterfly wings, panda bouncy ball and the pony.
What was your favorite special event that took place?: Christmas every year and the Castle event : D
What was your favorite room?: Dance party room so I could show off my sick moves
Which game was your favorite? The Santa Workshop game xD
What was your favorite item?: Bunny glasses, nerdy glasses, grand tiara, the entire all seasons set, sequin tanks and lederhosen were also 'special'
Which was your favorite dance move?: The violin move because I just happened to be online the day they gave it out so it was 'rare' I guess, and I play in real life. c:

Last edited by FayeTeddyBear; 04-01-2015 at 08:39 PM..
Old 04-01-2015, 08:36 PM
CurlyQ95
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Anna

CurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond reputeCurlyQ95 has a reputation beyond repute
 CurlyQ95 is offline Status: Offline

Ooooooh I loved the violin move, Faye! Also the telescope move in my avatar
Old 04-01-2015, 08:37 PM
FayeTeddyBear
Trading Teddy

FayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond reputeFayeTeddyBear has a reputation beyond repute
 FayeTeddyBear is offline Status: Offline

I wish I'd gotten some of the other instruments as well, I didn't even get to the flute move lol. I only had the violin and tambourine xD
Old 04-01-2015, 09:08 PM
Samantha♥
Polar Bear

Samantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura aboutSamantha♥ has a spectacular aura about
 Samantha♥ is offline Status: Offline

Where was your favorite place in BABV?: Build-A-Bear Workshop
What was your favorite outfit?:: Purple eft, moose, grand tiara, bunny glasses, sash, and pink hands with white bracelet.
Which ride was your favorite?: The pony one
What was your favorite special event that took place?: Probably Christmas
What was your favorite room?: Not sure
Which game was your favorite? Didn't play the games that much so don't have one
What was your favorite item?: Bunny Glasses and Grand
Which was your favorite dance move?: Mirror probably
Old 04-01-2015, 09:16 PM
KathleenRainbow22
Polar Bear

KathleenRainbow22 is on a distinguished road
 KathleenRainbow22 is offline Status: Offline
Default BABV Favorites

Where was your favorite place in BABV?: Besides My Cub Condo? The Kooky Spooky Fun House. It was a spooky mansion that a younger me couldn't help but love. Oh! The Chloe Show!
What was your favorite outfit?:Mrs. Claus outfit was insanely cute, but my custom outfits which are too many to list really deserve my top spot.
Which ride was your favorite?: Hoverboard. I think the fact that ChloeRocks rocked the hoverboard early on made me obsessed over riding it. Plus it looks cool.
What was your favorite special event that took place?: The One With Blue and Red Knights and the special edition unicorn and dragon bears...
What was your favorite room?: The Garage.
Which game was your favorite? Ooh! The Photo Safari. Every single game has a special place in my heart, especially multiplayer.
What was your favorite item?: The book that you got from the Kooky Spooky Fun House Quest.
Which was your favorite dance move?: Breakdance vs Violin

My own:

What were your favorite songs? Birthday Bear! Be Bearriffic will always be a classic BABV song. Teddy Bear Heart was one I didn't find annoying as a kid. What's the name of the some about someone saying: I made you, a best friend, something else, something else? I found Bears Around The World really foreign/ weird as a kid, but listening to it on the last day, it just has a dancable beat to it, and the lyrics (even though I have no clue what they mean) are stuck in my head.

Does anyone have the songs and can post them?

What was your favorite NPC? Chloe!
Second favorite? Maxine
Third? MiguelSunshine

Favorite emoticon? The BABV 2nd Birthday one. Love. Hugs. Peace.
Old 04-01-2015, 10:45 PM
tweety

tweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond reputetweety has a reputation beyond repute
 tweety is offline Status: Offline

Where was your favorite place in BABV?: The Castle, it was just lovely
What was your favorite outfit?:: Any of my precious EFTs
Which ride was your favorite?: The pony
What was your favorite special event that took place?: Christmas season
What was your favorite room?: My bedroom it looked elegant
Which game was your favorite? Baseball
What was your favorite item?: Tough to pick one, but probably my Coral Heart Print top it was just nice and different
Which was your favorite dance move?: The Irish Jig
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail, carefultheoatmealmaybehot