BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 03-27-2010, 01:27 PM
Tamster
Sage Bear
BABV Name: tammyteddybear4

Tamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura about
 Tamster is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by IsabelAllHeart58
Sometimes I'm the first to post stuff, but it never gets on the front page. Do I need to send you a VM telling you I posted something so you can put it on the first page?
Well, This is the first time were asking for your help. It would be easier to flag it so any of the admins can get to it too. With all you BI'er's looking out for news, were sure to all be well informed of all the cool new stuff!
Old 03-27-2010, 01:27 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by IsabelAllHeart58
Sometimes I'm the first to post stuff, but it never gets on the front page. Do I need to send you a VM telling you I posted something so you can put it on the first page?
No, flag it (by click the ! button near the top of your post and say- This is current news, please post on front page or something like that), you don't have to VM, just flag it!
Old 03-27-2010, 02:35 PM
hollymoonbeam72
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: HOLLYMOONBEAM72

hollymoonbeam72 is on a distinguished road
 hollymoonbeam72 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Tamster
Ok, if you are the one reporting about something new, make a new thread about it, then .....hit the red flag on the first post and tell us why you think its news worthy. If you see someone else's post and think its news worthy , flag it as well and tell us why its news worthy. The red flag symbol is in the top right of the first threads post.
but how do i flag the thread or the news??
Old 03-27-2010, 02:41 PM
LuvNStuff
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarykateCityStyle3

LuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to allLuvNStuff is a name known to all
 LuvNStuff is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by hollymoonbeam72
but how do i flag the thread or the news??
Click the ! button near the top of the post.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:41 PM
MaegenBuddy
Trading Teddy

MaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond reputeMaegenBuddy has a reputation beyond repute
 MaegenBuddy is offline Status: Offline

We need your help informing all our members when "Hot " news and information develops! When you have some new news , post it, flag it. We will post it on front page and give you the credit for the find! So keep your eyes peeled and help us all stay informed!!

Remember the person who writes us about the news will get the credit, not the person flagging it. But don't worry so much new news happening all the time . Thanks for all your help, BI'ers are the best!!!

I'll be glad to search out for "hot" news for bearville insider. I can search around build-a-bearville for exciting news and new news and post it in general discussion then i'll flag it.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Mark21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarkBrown21

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice
 Mark21 is offline Status: Offline

Incase anyone is puzzled to where the flagging buttion is here is a picture of it : Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:58 PM
Wintermint Bear
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Agnesspeedracer

Wintermint Bear is on a distinguished road
 Wintermint Bear is offline Status: Offline

Alright Tammy I will help BI by being on the looking out for new news in B.A.B.V. and in the B.A.B.V. Times. Anything to try and help BI out.
Old 03-27-2010, 08:00 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline
Question

View Post Originally Posted by markbrown21
Incase anyone is puzzled to where the flagging buttion is here is a picture of it : Click the image to open in full size.
isn't that the report button cause when i go over it. it says report post...
Old 03-27-2010, 08:03 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

We need your help informing all our members when "Hot " news and information develops! When you have some new news , post it, flag it. We will post it on front page and give you the credit for the find! So keep your eyes peeled and help us all stay informed!!

Remember the person who writes us about the news will get the credit, not the person flagging it. But don't worry so much new news happening all the time . Thanks for all your help, BI'ers are the best!!!
Thanks i will so help
Old 03-28-2010, 06:57 AM
alicecoolgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Florrie :)

alicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud ofalicecoolgirl has much to be proud of
 alicecoolgirl is offline Status: Offline

I will help, i try to post helpful useful threads about the news
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
aloha i was here ♫, bumble fun, cara, i wanna poke your chicken, juliabearfun21, kalina, meghan, shadow ninja, simone was here <3, ♥jellybean