BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 03-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Hearts
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EmelieRosie(Call me Emily/Em)

Hearts will become famous soon enoughHearts will become famous soon enough
 Hearts is offline Status: Offline

[Read the Preface. Isobel, the island's 'transporter' just touches her arm and teleports.]

[yeah, check the 2nd post u guys]
Old 03-27-2010, 04:20 PM
randomgirl
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: CassieBear70

randomgirl will become famous soon enoughrandomgirl will become famous soon enough
 randomgirl is offline Status: Offline

The high-pitch ring of the bell filled the empty hallways. The teacher's eyes narrowed at the class as she finally gives in. "Go ahead. Have a good summer." She sighed, going and opening the door, quickley getting out of the say to avoid the stampeed of the kids running out. Kids of all ages ran through the halls without a care, papers flying everywhere, like a scene from High School Musical. After a ruff day of school, I clenched the strap to my terribly worn-out backpack and stormed into my house, holding back tears. Several things happened today, I figured out that my childhood friend was moving to Iceland and I had a collage exam today to get in HArvard, and the teacher said taht I was cheating, snatching my test and threw it into the trash. I chucked my backpack at the expensive mosaic vase my mother's boyfriend gave to her and smirked as it crashed to the ground, glass flying in all directions. I flopped onto the couch and waited until my mother to come home, enjoying the horride expression when she saw the vase. I thought she was going to kill me, and I don't even know if I ment that litteraly. I ignored her scolding and ran up to my room. "Froget your boyfriend and my horrid life!" I screamed as I slammed the door and locked it. It didn't help that I got into a huge fight with this girl in feid hockey practice after school. I slumped onto my bed, massaging my shoulder blades for a while until heading to my mini fridge and pulling out plain yougert and a spoon, flopping back onto my bed and flicking on the television. After I finished, not daring to go downstairs for dinner, I slowly dozed asleep. I groaned when I woke up and tugged at my denim capris and then at my lime green tee that had black, fat letters writing 'I'M INDEPENDENT' on it. Oddly, I still had my lime green high-top convers on. I combed my fingers through my blonde hair, inhaling the scent of my Lilac-smelling room. I glanced at my eleven-paged essay that I had gotten a perfect score on- pinned onto my bilboard. My ceremic dolls that my father use to get me from over seas were propped in a perfect fashion onto my shelf. It was morming and I headed to my hair dresser. I got into my McLaren F1 and drove to my hair stylist. I walked in. "You look gorgeous, as always." My hairstylest said as she welcomed me in. "But, darlin', your ends are split." She said, chewing viciously on gum. The scent of the gum reached my nose and I wrinkled my nose, Fruit Punch, my least favirote. All I could hope was that she wouldn't drop the gum in my gorgeous blonde hair by accident. "You too, Alexis, have you lost weight?" I asked, which was usualy the compliment I gave her. She blushed as I rolled my eyes when she wasn't looking. Alexis was from Jamaica, but had a strong Detroit accent that was had to not notice. "Alright, hon'. Watcha looking for today?" She asked, taking my shoulders and lowering me to the plush maroon leather chair that had some nail rippings from angered little kids that were forced to get their hair cut. "You're outfit is gorgeous," She complimented, snipping away my split ends. I glanced down at my expensive denim mini skirt and pink tanktop with the words 'Juicy Couture' written in elegant golden script with silver and golden shooting stars on it. I was wearing 642 carat rubies high heels. The rubies looked hotpink with my outfit, one of the most expensive shoes in the world. I was wearing the most expensive purse in the world- Ginza Tanaka’s purse – $1.9 million. I glanced at my silver gorgeous McLaren F1 outside the window and watched as people's eyes widened as they walked by. "Done," Alexis said, turning me towards the mirror. My blonde hair was currled, bouncing with each step. My sidebangs grazed over my creamy heart-shaped face. "Can you hook me up with a room?" She asked as as I rolled my eyes, annoyed. "Alexis. My family owns the Royal Villa at Grand Resort Lagonissi hotel. Most expensive in the world, it's hard to 'hook you up' when your not paying. If we let anyone in for free, it wouldn't be the most expensive. It would be the poorest hotle in the world, hon." I said with a smirk, throwing a few crumpled bills on the table and walking out, ignoring the people gawking at my car. I took my Clive Christian's Imperial Majesty: Price $215,000. It was a British designer Clive Christian's creation has recently been voted in the Guiness Book of World Records the most expensive perfume in the world. The 16.9-ounce perfume bottle is stuck into the 18-carat gold collar that is adorned with a five-carat diamond. Only five bottles are made annually, justifying the eye-popping price. But this smelled like actually Vanilla, not like all that fake artificial purfume. Sighing, I drove to a forest and walked through the trees, hugging myself. As I closed my eyes, I felt a tap at my arm. The wind started up and I was circled. I was fasing away. Screaming, I was erased and dropped into a different forest. Somehow, it felt like I was a small... Like as big as half of a coke a cola can.

[Alison!]
Old 03-27-2010, 04:47 PM
Hearts
Trading Teddy

[[nice intro (:]]

~ Anneleise~

I was sitting on my thrown; which was in the shape of a huge golden rose. My dress was a golden silk and moved with elegance and grace around my slender legs when I walked. My head was held high with power and strength, my head of pure golden curls were especially bounce and outlined my heart shaped face. My eyes, clearer than the ocean's blue, traced the room, as I tugged at the white shimmered veil that fell around me. My dress was a mixture of a gold and champaign with a tight waist and cascading ruffles in it. My wings were clear with traces of gold dust over them, while the edges were curved and pointy, though they fell loosely. I whistled a tune, signalling one of my call birds. This one was a love parrot named Etella, who chirped me the news that our first member would be here soon.

And with that, I saw a fresh face enter a room. Our appearances were very similiar though hers was less graceful and classy than mine, hers being pampered and fresh. "Hello," I greeted, my words easing out of my mouth like melted butter. "Welcome to Illyria," I greeted her, taking a seat on my rose thrown.

[[here is what anneleise looks like -

Click the image to open in full size.

and heres what the Royal Ceremony Hall looks like(with a rose thrown at the end) -

Click the image to open in full size.]]

[i saw the movie 17 again today. it was really good xP]
Old 03-27-2010, 05:15 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

((RP anyone?))
Old 03-27-2010, 05:24 PM
VanessaMay18
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VanessaMay18 is alive again!

VanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud ofVanessaMay18 has much to be proud of
 VanessaMay18 is offline Status: Offline

{{This looks awesome!! I'll post my form tomorrow: I'm busy now. }}
Old 03-27-2010, 06:25 PM
Hearts
Trading Teddy

[[Sure I will!]]

[[& Alright Vanessa]]
Old 03-27-2010, 06:30 PM
AubreyJuly4
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: AubreyJuly4

AubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enoughAubreyJuly4 will become famous soon enough
 AubreyJuly4 is offline Status: Offline

((I have a question. Are the apprentices already in Illyria?))
Old 03-27-2010, 06:35 PM
AlexisPurrincess40
Polar Bear
BABV Name: AlexisPurrincess40

AlexisPurrincess40 is on a distinguished road
 AlexisPurrincess40 is offline Status: Offline

~ Form~

Name - Angelina 'Angie' Ramos
Age - 16
Gender - female
Description -Angie has long glossy black hair, reaching halfway down her back. Has natural light brown streaks of hair here and there. Her black hair is naturally curly and sometimes in moonlight, it looks like a midnight blue. Light tan peachy colored skin. Has deep dark brown eyes that are easy to hypnotize you.
Personality -
Angie is actually very sweet and generous. She can be very patient and easy-going, and is very understanding. It is rare when Angie loses her temper, but when she does it is very easy to cool her off. She is also very gentle and you can always look for her for advice. Angie knows when times or bad or something, and can read you emotions easily. Because of this kind nature, she can be very shy. She usual feels most comfortable around her friends and people she knows very well, and sometimes, it's just people that she knows she can trust. She is also very curious, adventourous, active, and catious, even though her personality doesn't sound like it.
Type of Fairy - Healing Fairy- Animal
History - Her parents are divorced, so she had a bad-girl streak for awhile until her friends convinced Angie to stop.
Other -
Knows Geneive from school.

I grabbed my old flower-print hot pink backpack as the bell rang. Summer was finally here. Thank goodness. Kids were running around, papers flying everywhere and books thrown on the ground, rushing around with excitment. I heard talk from the others kids talking about where they were going for the summer. A trip to Hawaii, Flordia, probally back to their homestate or something. Even my best friend was going to Baltimore,Maryland to visit her cousin. Sadly, I was stuck at home with my mom and my annoying twin brothers. I tied my light brown curls behind my head in a messy ponytail and walked out the door, Angie waiting there for me. "Are you sure you don't want to come with me for the summer?" She asked me. "Yeah," I replied, trying to sound firm. i had given up the vacation to stay home. I knew I couldn't leave my mother home by herself with Christopher and Kevin. Angelina just nodded. "Bye," I said softly as she ran off into her parents' car. I sighed and walked home. When I was there, I opened the door and walked in. Nobody was home yet, so I figured my mom was picking Kevin and Chris up from elementary school. My stepdad had his car stuff here, which obviously annoys me. I may be nice and all that, but a hate Joey with all my heart. I kicked the his junk and ran up to my room. THinking about my day, I soon fell asleep. I then woke up startled from my strange dream that keeps accuring, and I felt a presence. Before I knew it, I wasn't in my room anymore.

((Geneive))

Last edited by AlexisPurrincess40; 03-27-2010 at 06:36 PM..
Old 03-27-2010, 07:15 PM
CuddleCub11
Polar Bear

CuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud ofCuddleCub11 has much to be proud of
 CuddleCub11 is offline Status: Offline

Name - Lyra Augustus
Age - 15
Gender - Female
Description - Lyra is fairly taller than her other classmates, who are shorter but look down upon her with bitter hatred. She is about 6 foot 3 inches, and about 103 pounds. She’s medium in the things like thin or fat. She’s in between thin and normal. Lyra has fairly pale skin flawed with eczema on her collar bone and the the backs of her knees. The rashes stand out like a ketchup stain on a white shirt. Many people come to notice but don’t ask anything because they believe that they already know what happened or the cause, which they usually don’t. Lyra has hazel eyes that many people don’t comment or notice, including her parents. Lyra has few inherited traits from her parents and more from her grandparents, which is odd for her family. Lyra’s hazel eyes are considered normal in her area, but to her she loves them, but sometimes despises it. Lyra feels to plain with her eyes, which do take on a new indescribable color at 4:00 a.m at a sunrise. Lyra’s hair is a light shade of brunette mixed in with gold and small sections [mainly the bangs] of black. This is a mix from a small portion of mother, father, and a large half [the brunette] from her grandmother. Lyra’s bangs are normal but usually part. They are the same in the middle of her forehead but the right bangs go hang to the right an the left to the left, so there is a small section of visible forehead. Her hairstyles don’t very much because Lyra’s hair is straight with a bit of wave, impossible to crimp, curl, or straighten, which would be useless. She usually wears it down, in braids, or in a bun with strands of hair falling out. Lyra’s style of clothes differs from her parents, which are old school “I need to look fancy and rich” sort of people. Lyra’s parents wear suits and big flowing dresses, but Lyra doesn’t enjoy those things. She likes Coach converses, jeans, and plaid shirts and tees. Usually she gets away wearing those things, but holidays she’s required to wear her parents’ version of clothing. But things changed when Lyra came to Illyria. Lyra began wearing a dress of what seemed made of the night itself. The dress has straps of black which lead to a silk indigo dress that you can barely feel studded with small golden stars. The bottom “flowy” part is layered like a mix of rose petals, just layers, or perhaps none at all. This is also covered with stars. Lyra has a small gray “cloudy” shrug to fit over this, made of the finest cottons harvested at midnight on a harvest moon. Lyra’s mother always uses makeup to cover her natural beauty, but Lyra hasn’t touched mascara, eyeliner, nail polish, or lip gloss in over ten years, perhaps her entire life.
Personality - Lyra has feelings like anyone else would. She can barely stand still and always has to be moving. She has intense creativity but not a lot of chances to use it. Lyra loves Capture the Flag and spying on the other team, or playing hockey or maybe composing useless poems, songs, etc. Lyra is impatient and expects everyone to be as quick as she as at getting things done. She also has a very bad temper and could be set off at any given moment, but not often does anyone get on her last nerve. Lyra has lived through a decade of drama at her private school, home, and even at clothing stores. She’s tired of everyone trying to outdo someone else with their sob stories and just outdoes them with her complaints. Lyra also likes to make comedy movies, talk in accents, and give advice along with making ice cream. All of these things don’t require patience or others so that’s why she does them. Lyra is a loner and doesn’t have much practice making conversation with others, so she’ll usually end up saying something odd like “The sun is quite bright today.”
Type of Fairy - Darkness Fairy, considering apprentice
History - Born on August 6, Lyra was born into a family of pure wealth. [Hence the last name “Augustus”.] Lyra’s entire family was wealthy and could by a handbag or some useless thing that cost millions without blinking; her aunts, her uncles, her grandparents, even her great grandparents were all this way. Lyra’s parents were no different. Lyra grew up in a mansion so large she still hasn’t explored all the way and received whatever she wanted without question; a miniature sports car to drive around the yard, a swing hanging from the ceiling in her bedroom, a treehouse the size of a one-car garage. But Lyra knew she didn’t need these things, but even so, they were given to her. When Lyra was about seven, her parents wanted to become famous in the way of having a “gifted” child. So all the children in the family were tested: Lyra and her three older brothers. Lyra turned out to be the most gifted, and so she was put into challenges and all sorts of things that made the Augustuses richer than rich. But soon Lyra grew tired of this and begged to stop, which this she was given. Soon after this the Augustuses gained another trillion dollars and they moved their children from the regular Christian private schools into a top-class, extremely private school that only the best of the best could get into, or in other words, those who were wealthy enough to attend. Lyra purposely flunked out of this school because she hated the teachers and her fellow classmates and began using her real personality on her parents: Not the “I’m a good pretty girl princess” act. Her parents hated this and so she was sent off to a boarding school in London, where things come into play in the present.
Other - Lyra is allergic to pears, peaches, and strawberries.
Old 03-27-2010, 07:46 PM
Hearts
Trading Teddy

[it's up to you, Alexis.]

[Approved, Cuddle.]

[you can only have one element, Alexis.]
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
cara, xxxxxx