BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 03-28-2010, 03:50 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline
Default ~◆♣♡~FairyTopia, an Elite Role Play~◆♣♡~

Very cute, as long as there is no other "Fairy Role play, this is approved. Thanks Tamster

This role play is approved by me. There are 2 COMPLETELY different Fairy Role plays, both are unique and in no way the same. They both have been approved , join and have fun. Thank you Tamster

~FairyTopia~

It's your birthday, and your parents give you some life-changing news: you are a fairy. They give you a map that looks as if it has been past down through generations, and tell you to go explore the Fairy World. It doesn't take very long at all to get to Fairy World. While traveling, you stumble upon a small town in the Fairy World called FairyTopia. You are greeted by several other fairies, who welcome you and invite them to stay with you. You agree, and your new life begins.

~Definition of Elite~
This is the definition of "elite", from MissGnomie on WebkinzInsider. Full credit to her:
Elite/Literate: Here is the roleplay for talented writers. Chatspeak is never allowed/tolerated, and you have to apply, you aren't just in as soon as you post a form. The forms are usually long and detailed, and most of the time a roleplay example is required. Sometimes the makers of these threads will be kind of harsh. You are expected to use some type of out of character.

Example of what they're looking for: The girl walked through the loud, crowded halls of the school, glancing around for her friend Bob. Finally, she spotted him amongst the crowd. "Hi, Bob," she said, smiling. "Do you know where Sally went? Did she skip and go to the movies AGAIN?"

That is the kind of RPing we want. Detailed with a good balance of serious and funny. Please post in this format when RPing on this role play.

Rules:

1. Be nice. This means DO NOT BULLY OTHERS ON THIS RP. Even in character. I have had this happen a few times and it is going to stop.
2. Do not post anything too sad, including missing your family. Young kids view this forum -- kids as young as 7 and 8 and it's not a good idea to post upsetting things that might scare them.
3. If you want, you may have more than one character, including family.
4. Please wait until your character has been approved before you RP with this character.
5. Making new main characters up in the story such as friends is not allowed. I am not saying it's that bad or anything, I just like having forms on all of the characters so I know what's going on and making sure that people aren't breaking rules with this character.
6. Please try hard to not act crazy, unless it's part of your character. I'm not saying no jokes at all, just keep a good balance between seriously and funny. And serious does not mean sad (rule number 2), just like don't get too hyper and...stuff.
7. Not many electronics exist in FairyTopia. There are no Wiis, or Nintendos, and flat screen TVs are for luckier fairies. Regular TVs do exist, however, as well as DVD Players. Computers are not very high-tech, they do exist, but they are also for 'lucky fairies'. They can do easier stuff, such as work, and e-mail and a fairy search engine also work. Then there are FairyPhones and iPods. They do exist, and all fairies have them to get in contact with each other. But please don't do too much excess on electronics.
8. Fairies grow their wings from in between the day they get there to five days. Fairies can walk or fly, either one works, although running is difficult for a fairy to do.
9. MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF ALL. These are MY RULES. You do not run this RP, and when I say something, I mean it. Do not tell me what you think is wrong with my rules. They are mine, and also, DO NOT backtalk me when I try to reinforce them. ESPECIALLY when I'm not talking to you!

Character form:
Name:
Personality:
History:
Other:

My character form(s):

Name: Lily Alexis Belle
Appearance: Lily has shoulder-length blonde hair, and medium green eyes with long eyelashes. Her hair is wavy, which she used to straighten until she got to FairyTopia. She recently got braces, and that makes it a little hard for her to talk. She has freckles all across her nose and cheeks, which she hates, yet tolerates. However, whenever she can find some face powder (which is very, very rare in FairyTopia!) she applies it. Her favorite color dresses are blue and purple, although she also wears white and pink. Sometimes when it gets chilly, she wears blue jeans with either a pink sweater or a white shirt. Her wings are topaz, and turn light pink in certain lights.
Personality: Lily is caring, and very kind to everyone. Sometimes her temper flares up, but only with her family. She's also self-concious, although she is outgoing, sometimes she wishes she could stop talking before she makes a fool out of herself! However, she keeps her head held high and tries her very best not to let others bring her down, no matter how hard it is.
History: She used to live in the South, giving her just the slightest southern accent. Not the really noticeable kind, though. When she was 2 she lived in France, but that didn't even last a whole year. She used to have a best friend in the 'real' world, Aly Mills, but one day Aly just turned her back on her and got new friends, soon becoming the most popular girl in school, which was one reason why Lily was excited to leave the real world, getting away from all of that drama!
Other: Her favorite food is grapes (purple grapes, like her favorite color!) and she is an animal lover. She loves sweets from the bakery, also.

Name: Emily Belle.
Appearance: Emily has black hair which she often does in 'classic' styles, rarely wearing her hair just plain down or in a ponytail. She has pale skin with just the slightest sunburn occasionally. She wears dresses that go down to her knees, and ballet flats. She also occasionally wears a pair of faded boot cut jeans and a white tee-shirt, like her sister, but she doesn't like wearing that kind of 'stuff', so she only wears that outfit when she has to. Her wings are light purple, but they turn dark purple when she is sad.
Personality: Emily can be bossy, yet tries to be nice. She's very neat and tidy, when you walk into her house, it just sparkles! She doesn't spend all of her time in FairyTopia, she also stays in another fairy town that is much larger and more 'up to date' then FairyTopia.
History: Like Lily, she used to live in the south, but Emily doesn't speak with much of an accent, as the fairies she also stays with, mostly don't have much of an accent.
Other: She has known she was a fairy since she was 14, as everyone in her family learns that they are a fairy when they are 14 unless they somehow find out earlier, yet refused to leave home until she was 17, because she wanted to be with Lily and she also felt that she just wasn't ready.

Name: Hailey West
Appearance: Hailey has light blonde, straightened hair that she never does anything with, besides comb it and straighten it. Her lips are the color of peaches, and she has straight teeth. She has brown contacts, hating her glasses and refusing to wear them. When she's not wearing contacts, her eyes are hazel. Her skin is slightly sun-tanned, because she loves going to the beach. Back when she lived in the 'real' world, she would always wear a white tee-shirt and jeans, or a graphic tee-shirt and a denim skirt, unless she was going to a party, then she would wear a fancy dress. Now she always wears dark purple or white dresses, or a white shirt with boot cut jeans and a sweatshirt. Her wings are light blue.
Personality: Other than being a fairy, Hailey West is a normal, 15-year-old girl. She's laid-back and casual, but also quite shy around strangers. She loves collecting dolls, it's her hobby. She brought seventeen Barbie Dolls with her when she came to FairyTopia! She has a loud laugh which she finds annoying, yet others like. She tries as hard as she can to be nice, yet sometimes she can be bossy, which she tries to hide, but sometimes she hides it a bit too well, leading others to think that she will let them walk all over her.
History: Hailey comes from a small family, of just her, her mom, and her dad, and her grandparents. Turning 15 was one of the most exciting parts of her life, but she never knew HOW exciting turning 15 would be.
Other: N/A

Name: Juilet Jameson
Appearance: Juliet has very pale skin and dark green-blue eyes. She often wears black or purple, and sometimes blue, her favorite colors. She has gorgeous, waist-length black hair that is naturally straight, although before she let it grow out she used to crimp it. She normally wears jewelry, her favorites being a turquoise necklace and a pearl bracelet. Her teeth are white and she has colored braces. She has naturally ruby-red lips and a beautiful smile. Her small nails are normally painted sparkly black, or occasionally dark, dark red. Most people would call her flawless by reading this description, but she's not. She bites her nails, and they are so small that she can barely paint them. And her skin easily breaks out, and her skin is very pale so it stands out easily, which others don't really pay that much attention to (and they never really find it a problem if they do), although she does -- she often tries to cover up skin breakouts with makeup and creams. Her wings are a color that she cannot seem to identify, they appear to be either peach or topaz.
Personality: Juliet is a quiet girl who is very serious. Her name means "youthful", although she is quite the opposite. She's a very mature girl who people could easily mistake for a grownup if it weren't for her appearance. Sometimes she can be a bit bossy, growing up with a twin sister, and a younger sister made her a bit bossy and she likes to get her way. She's certainly someone you would not to get angry with -- being on her bad side is no good. However, she has many good things about her personality, too. She can be a bit silly at sometimes and has a good sense of humor. Sometimes she can be a little "emotional" and over-dramatic, though. She's an animal lover and very reliable, you'd be surprised at how well she gives advice to friends and family. Normally she does well in school (except for biology and math...), and is a bit of the "popular" type.
History: Juliet grew up in NYC, and has two maltese puppies ("Betsy" and "Benjamin") and one havanese ("Hershey") Her sister is Naomi Jameson. The girls are twins, but nothing alike.

Name: Naomi Jameson
Appearance: Naomi has very pale skin and always wears blush on her cheeks. Her eyes are dark green-blue. Normally she wears red, pink, or purple and has very good fashion sense. Her black, naturally-straight hair is almost waist-length, and always tied up into a tight ponytail and a bun, for special occasions. Unlike her sister, she never wears any jewelry, except her best friend's bracelet given to her by her best friend Nancy when she was "moving", and her bracelet with wooden blocks reading "Naomi-Chan" (she's a very big fan of Japanese things, anime, and manga). People would be likely to describe her as a "tomboy", but her style is actually rather girly except for the occasional tee-shirt and jeans that she wears for working in. She often wears light pink sparkly nail polish or red nail polish. Her teeth are straight and she's only had two cavities in her life. Her lips are peach-colored and she never wears lipstick or even lipgloss! Sometimes she has to wear glasses (she claims she's a "nerd", although she normally says it as a joke), and people sometimes laugh at her appearance, not because she's ugly, but because she sticks out like a sore thumb.
Personality: Naomi's name means pleasant, and she certainly is. Her overall personality is sweet, outgoing, and humorous. She's an adventure-loving girl who would dash off to Paris or Japan in a second if someone asked her to and the kind of girl whose head sometimes gets stuck in the clouds. Sometimes she gets into trouble, but she always manages to fix whatever is wrong. Sometimes she can be stubborn with people because that's what she's used to.
History: Naomi grew up in NYC with her mom, stepdad, and little sister. She has a parrot named Fruity, and a havanese named Snowy.

Name: Sarah Walter
Appearance: Sarah's not exactly a movie star, but she's very pretty. Her light brown hair is almost waist length and mostly straight, with a slight wave. She has brown eyes and short eye-lashes. Her lips are a pale pale peach and she has plain, metal braces on her teeth to straighten her teeth. She's rather short for her age and is rather slim. She prides herself on being "not fake" like all of the other girls at her school and never wears makeup, false eyelashes, etc.. Her nails are very long and are often in great need of a trimming. Sometimes she wears her hair up in a ponytail, but more commonly she just leaves it down. Her everyday outfit is normally just a pair of jeans and a shirt, although sometimes she wears a tube top and jeans or a dress. Her favorite shoes are her light, light pink ballet flats. Sometimes she wears nail-polish, normally light pink or black.
Personality: Sarah is very intelligent and funny. Sometimes she has a temper though, and she's very stubborn and hates to admit when she makes a mistake. But she's also very welcoming and kind to people, and makes friends easily, once she gets over being slightly shy. She loves kids and likes to babysit whenever she can. She's a bit of a combination of a tomboy and a girly-girl (More to come)
History: Sarah grew up in Louisiana and is a country girl no matter what. She has a dog named Catie and a puppy named Callie, who she insists on taking with her to FairyTopia.

~News~
N/A

~Members~
ZoeApril1377 - Lily Belle, Emily Belle, Hailey West, Juliet Jameson, Naomi Jameson
AlisaAngel17 - Alice Blue.
GiselleBear21 - Madison Whit.
NataliePopstar104 - Taylor Gold.
kaliegurl33 - Topaz LightningDrop
BrooklynCinnamon6 - Louise Bergan.
ZoeYouRock - Zoe York.
chelseacool10 - Courtney Roberts
JustinBieberLuver - Jenny carrottop, Derek carrottop.
MeganJump4Joy - Mary Jellybeans.
MeaMay18 - Lola Berry, Mimi Jessica Berry.
$Hannah - Payton Welder, Parker Jay.
brigster125 - Chloe Smith.
Izziesnowboard - Holly Parker.
SamanthaPopstar104 - Vanessa Page.
Remi11 - Rain Spring
B A B V - Faylinn Meliora
Marci - Eloise Beecham
ducky2713 - Isabelline Mari {Izzi}
Opal Girl - Arianna (Ari) Etland
isabelyourock4 - Isabel Johansen, Josie Brown
Cece - Jayden Willow, Drake Starr
PinkStar - Megan Rose
MaegenBuddy - Chelsea Write
angieallheart92 - Ivy Titania
AbbygailBearDiva59 - Gwen Claire
GraceAdventureBear64 - Hope Blossom, Joy Blossom
LibbyRockstar - Elowyn Maple
BrookeButtercup150 - Isabella Star
FrankiFullOfSunshine - Sofia Flair
koala64 - Selena Cookie
nataliapink1 - Naia Ignatus
Izziesnowboard - Taylor Dare

Last edited by ZoeApril1377; 03-28-2011 at 03:29 PM..
Old 03-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Tamster
Sage Bear
BABV Name: tammyteddybear4

Tamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura aboutTamster has a spectacular aura about
 Tamster is offline Status: Offline

This role play is approved by me. There are 2 COMPLETELY different Fairy Role plays, both are unique and in no way the same. They both have been approved , join and have fun. Thank you Tamster
Old 03-28-2010, 05:52 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future

Lily

It was my 14th birthday, and my parents woke me up, and yelled "surprise!". They handed me a large, square box. I smiled. My mother started to look nervous. She said "Dear, we have something to tell you..." I laughed and said "Let me guess, it's my 14th birthday". Mom said "Well, no...it's bigger than that...
". I said "Let me guess, you got me that dress I've been wanting for months now". Mom said "Well, that is one of your presents but this is...different". I squealed with delight. "Well, what were you going to tell me?". My dad looked at my mom. My mom told me "You're a fairy". I stared, wondering if I was supposed to take this seriously or laugh. I decided to laugh. My mom told me "Dear, it's not a laughing matter! It's true!". I looked at my father, who nodded. I stared. I mumbled..."Okay...I-I believe you...". My mother told me "You will have to go explore the fairy world. Don't worry, we will come to the fairy world later. But I think you need to explore and get used to it on your own". I mumbled "Okay..."

My parents helped me pack up. I ran to my porch steps with my suitcases, and told my parents goodbye. My mom gave me a map of the fairy world. I gave them both a hug, waved goodbye, and ran down the steps. I looked at the map for a while, and then started running. Suddenly, my foot stuck in a log. I screamed. I looked around, and realized that I could just pull my foot out. When I did, the log started rolling down a small hill. I, realizing that my shoe was in the log, started running after the log. I tripped, and starting tumbling down the hill. Luckily, I wasn't hurt. Suddenly, several fairies were crowding around me. I explained what happened, and they asked me to stay with them. I agreed.

Old 03-28-2010, 06:01 PM
purpleoranges
Polar Bear
BABV Name: rileyzoom15

purpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud ofpurpleoranges has much to be proud of
 purpleoranges is offline Status: Offline

( Congrats, i'll try to RP)
Old 03-30-2010, 12:57 AM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by purpleoranges
( Congrats, i'll try to RP)
((Thanks! ))
Old 03-30-2010, 01:44 AM
AlisaAngel17
Polar Bear
BABV Name: number one ninja. ;]

AlisaAngel17 will become famous soon enough
 AlisaAngel17 is offline Status: Offline

First Name: Alice
Last Name: Blue xD
Appearance: Alice has light brown hair up to her shoulders. She also has dark brown eyes. =) Oh and light skin.
Other: She loves drawing and art and games.
(( This looks great! ))
Old 03-30-2010, 01:49 AM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

View Post Originally Posted by AlisaAngel17
First Name: Alice
Last Name: Blue xD
Appearance: Alice has light brown hair up to her shoulders. She also has dark brown eyes. =) Oh and light skin.
Other: She loves drawing and art and games.
(( This looks great! ))
((Thanks! You're accepted! ))

Last edited by ZoeApril1377; 03-30-2010 at 02:00 AM..
Old 03-30-2010, 02:08 AM
AlisaAngel17
Polar Bear

(( Yay! =D ))

I woke up in the morning. And I remembered! It was my birthday! Oh and there was this game and something else in the mall I wanted to buy!

I walked down downstairs with a smile on my face. "Mom! Dad! You remember what today is right?!" They nodded and gave me a present with a nice bag and a card. "Oh Alice.." My mom said before I went upstairs. "Dear I don't know how to say this but, your a fairy!" I paused. Then I hurried upstairs to check something and came back. "What do you mean? " I asked with confusion swirling in my mind. "Do you mind exploring the Fairy land a little?" I nodded to my parents. "Oh this is so exciting!" I said to myself while packing. "Maybe I could even fly! Oh this is so exciting!"

I packed some clothes my teddy bear and food. Oh and of course my sketch book and my pencil! I was ready to leave. I walked outside and said good bye to my parents and my older sister. "Bye!" I said and ran outside.

"Hmm..." I thought looking at the map I got. Where could the Fairy Land be?I got a little tired so I took my sketch book and started to sketch what I thought Fairyland looks like. Suddenly I felt a small breeze beside my neck. "Huh?" I thought and saw something. I smiled. And I think it FairyTopia.
Old 03-30-2010, 02:14 AM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

((I'll start RPing now. ))

Lily

I was walking around the town, trying to soak everything in, when suddenly, I saw someone. Another fairy! I quickly ran to her, and told her "Hi! I'm Lily. What's your name?"
Old 03-30-2010, 08:27 PM
AlisaAngel17
Polar Bear

I was still solid frozen with my book. Sudenly I heard someone. "Huh? Oh Hi! M-my name is Alice Blue. You can call me Alice! Your name is Lily right?" I asked her. I looked around. Things were huge. =D

Last edited by AlisaAngel17; 05-19-2010 at 01:50 AM..
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail<3, alisaisaneenjuh, bailee was here o.o, fun times with vanessa, get_this_rat_off_my_head, i love chicken! o.o, i love rping, i twas here, katywhite2(:, live.laugh.fairies., mea, megan, meghanlikespopsicles, natz!! ♥, photoshop4ever, remichan♥, those darn elves!, with love from harry <3