BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 03-30-2010, 08:33 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

Lily

"Yeah" I said, trying to sound confident. "Would you like to stay here?" I said, smiling.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:42 PM
Hearts
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EmelieRosie(Call me Emily/Em)

Hearts will become famous soon enoughHearts will become famous soon enough
 Hearts is offline Status: Offline

[cool i have a fairy rp too. I don't think I'll join this one because I already have a lot on my hands. xP]
Old 03-30-2010, 08:50 PM
lillybearathlete1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: lillybearathlete1

lillybearathlete1 will become famous soon enough
 lillybearathlete1 is offline Status: Offline

((sorry skip this post))

Last edited by lillybearathlete1; 03-31-2010 at 09:18 AM..
Old 03-30-2010, 09:03 PM
AlisaAngel17
Polar Bear
BABV Name: number one ninja. ;]

AlisaAngel17 will become famous soon enough
 AlisaAngel17 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by ZoeApril1377
Lily

"Yeah" I said, trying to sound confident. "Would you like to stay here?" I said, smiling.
"Well it is my 14th Birthday!" I said. "And my parents told me I'm a fairy a-and I was walking and then somehow I got here.." I looked around. "We will have a home right?"
Old 03-30-2010, 09:17 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by lillybearathlete1
Fill in Your Character's:
First Name: Daisy
Last Name: Parker
Appearance: she is medium height with tan skin. she is a brunette with shoulder length hair that is braided in pigtails.
Other: She wears a skirt with a t-shirt and a bow that is the same color as the skirt. She loves to play in the gardens with friends.

The chocolate cake with buttercream icing fell out of my mouth. I was at the dinner table with my parents having birthday cake when they told me something that would change my life. In unison they said "Daisy, you are a fairy." As i said the cake fell out of my mouth. They continued to talk "You are going to leave in fairytopia." My dad snapped his fingers and i was in a different land with beautiful wings. I was all of a sudden tired and saw a squirrel whole in a gigantic tree. I flew up suddenly and flew next to the door. The door had Daisy carved into it. I opened the door and fell on the bed crying myself to sleep.

Sorry, but you need to go look at the rules for this RP. Nothing sad allowed, including missing your family.

View Post Originally Posted by AlisaAngel17
"Well it is my 14th Birthday!" I said. "And my parents told me I'm a fairy a-and I was walking and then somehow I got here.." I looked around. "We will have a home right?"
Lily

"Really? It was my 14th birthday two days ago!" I said, smiling brightly. "Yes, we will. I can show you where the homes are now, if you like!"
Old 03-30-2010, 09:27 PM
AlisaAngel17
Polar Bear

"Really?!" I smiled. "When I was little I always thought of how a fairy home looks like! I would love to settle in right now! My suitcase is right here!" I picked it up then I gently flouted up in the air. I looked at my back. Then I laughed. " I guess I'm gonna have to get used to having wings on my back!"
Old 03-30-2010, 09:38 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

"Really?!" I smiled. "When I was little I always thought of how a fairy home looks like! I would love to settle in right now! My suitcase is right here!" I picked it up then I gently flouted up in the air. I looked at my back. Then I laughed. " I guess I'm gonna have to get used to having wings on my back!"
Lily

I laughed along with Alice. "Let's go!" I said as Alice and I rushed to the houses.

We finally arrived to the houses. "You can have any one of these! That one's mine over there!" I said, pointing to my house.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:45 PM
AlisaAngel17
Polar Bear

I looked around. "Cool!" I picked a cozy wood one. I landed with my wings gently and I looked around. It had a kitchen, and a place with a bed. I opened my suticase and took out things and started to decorate.

I came out with a greenish dress and a flower in my hair. "Sorry if you had to wait a long time!" I laughed.
(( Omg I feel like making a picture of the house! xD ))
Old 03-30-2010, 09:47 PM
Hearts
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EmelieRosie(Call me Emily/Em)

Hearts will become famous soon enoughHearts will become famous soon enough
 Hearts is offline Status: Offline

[[People aren't allowed to be sad on this role play
? I'm sorry but that doesn't seem really fair. Everyone is sad at on point and misses their family.]]
Old 03-30-2010, 09:52 PM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

I looked around. "Cool!" I picked a cozy wood one. I landed with my wings gently and I looked around. It had a kitchen, and a place with a bed. I opened my suticase and took out things and started to decorate.

I came out with a greenish dress and a flower in my hair. "Sorry if you had to wait a long time!" I laughed.
(( Omg I feel like making a picture of the house! xD ))

"That's okay! You look awesome." I said, smiling.
((OMG, that's a great idea! ))

View Post Originally Posted by Hearts
[[People aren't allowed to be sad on this role play
? I'm sorry but that doesn't seem really fair. Everyone is sad at on point and misses their family.]]
((Well, I'm kinda young and I don't like sad things -- a lot of kids don't like sad or scary things. You can run yours the way you want, and I'll run mine the way I want)).
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail<3, alisaisaneenjuh, bailee was here o.o, fun times with vanessa, get_this_rat_off_my_head, i love chicken! o.o, i love rping, i twas here, katywhite2(:, live.laugh.fairies., mea, megan, meghanlikespopsicles, natz!! ♥, photoshop4ever, remichan♥, those darn elves!, with love from harry <3