BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > Virtual Sandbox! > Role Plays

Closed Thread
Old 04-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline

I nodded. "I can use the mixing spell to blend them." I said. My eyes locked on a stern look and I grabbed the girls arms with a loose grip and flew out the door. Letting go of my grip, I zipped across the street where a large bushy bush was. I snatched berries and poured them into the bottle. Glancing over to my left, I saw an acorn tree. Flying up, I snatched acorns and put them in the bottle. Flying back down, I landed next to the girls. "We're gonna have to buy the rest of the items." I said.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:22 PM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

brigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond repute
 brigster125 is offline Status: Offline

The one girl made out half a smile. Good enough, I thought to myself. "Oh gosh, do I have to drink this?" I mumbled to myself. I tried not to think of all the rotten combinations.

"Pay?" I mumbled. I didn't want them to have to do that for me. "When I get my memory back, I'll pay you guys back." I told them.
((Aww, bye Rain. <3))

Last edited by brigster125; 04-02-2011 at 11:24 PM..
Old 04-02-2011, 11:23 PM
PinkStar
Polar Bear
BABV Name: StarPink555

PinkStar has a spectacular aura aboutPinkStar has a spectacular aura about
 PinkStar is offline Status: Offline

"We need the rest.. wait. There is store right here."
Old 04-02-2011, 11:23 PM
Izziesnowboard

Izziesnowboard is on a distinguished road
 Izziesnowboard is offline Status: Offline

"It wont be as bad as it sounds." I gave the fairy a slight smile and turned to Megan. "Where's the store?" I asked.
Old 04-02-2011, 11:24 PM
PinkStar
Polar Bear

((GTG))))))))))))
Old 04-02-2011, 11:25 PM
brigster125
Trading Teddy

brigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond reputebrigster125 has a reputation beyond repute
 brigster125 is offline Status: Offline

((sorry, I have to go too. Thanks for RPing with me! (: ))
Old 04-03-2011, 12:28 AM
ZoeApril1377
Trading Teddy

ZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant futureZoeApril1377 has a brilliant future
 ZoeApril1377 is offline Status: Offline

Sarah Walter

I let out a shriek. Suddenly, it all went in to place. Of course. I was a fairy. The girls at school detected something was different about me. And I was in a fairy world. Suddenly, I freaked out. I didn't want to be a fairy. No. No. I stood, when suddenly, I realized I was floating. Shrieking once again, I clutched the ground. I pressed down on the dirt road. "Help!" I said, in a weak voice. Maybe it was a dream. It was sooo not a dream. I looked down at my jeans and plaid shirt. I wasn't ordinary. I was a fairy. Looking back at my blue wings, I bit my fingernails. What was I going to do? Suddenly, the map that was laying by my side flew off! "You have found your destination." A voice called out from no where. Suddenly my eyes opened wide. "HELP!!" I screamed loudly, hoping someone would hear.
Old 04-03-2011, 07:04 AM
meamay18
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Mai :)

meamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud ofmeamay18 has much to be proud of
 meamay18 is offline Status: Offline

Mimi.

I waltzed along the fairy-path. I couldn't believe yesterday, that I didn't believe in fairies! I admired the beautiful wings, that fluttered upon the fairies backs. There were a couple above me, who waved at me. I gently waved back, as they flew away. FairyTopia was such an amazing place. Friendly, and warming. Unlike home.

Then I saw Lola. "Lola!" I yelled. "Mimi!" she yelled back.

Lola.

Mimi and I hugged a warming hug. We were very pleased to see each other. "Lola." Mimi said. I nodded. "How do you get your wings?" Mimi asked. I smiled.

Mimi.

Lola was smiling, for reasons unknown. "What?" I questioned. She pointed at my back. I felt my back. It felt soft, gentle and smooth. "Go, on." beamed Lola. "Try it." I jumped off from the ground. "I'm flying!" I gasped. "I'm really flying!"
Old 04-03-2011, 10:53 AM
PinkStar
Polar Bear

Default RE: welcoming new character!

((I wrote this to Sarah a while back,if you wanna continue, we can....))

View Post Originally Posted by PinkStar
Singing by myself while flying made me happy. What a beautful town, and a new fairy came today! I sooooo needed a friend here and waiting at the town entrance would be the perfect spot to meet the new girl.
I landed on a slightly large rock right beside the entrance gate and positioned myself. "Hello, I'm Megan! Is it your birthday?" I asked the girl with a big box in her arms with Barbie Doll's hair hanging out the side of the box. "Don't worry, well kinda worry. This is all real. It's not a dream or a movie. This town is cool. So anyways, is it your birthday?
"
Old 04-03-2011, 11:27 AM
fairlyoddmom
Administrator
BABV Name: TiffanyBubbles16

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation
 fairlyoddmom is offline Status: Offline

RP closed until further notice.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
abbygail<3, alisaisaneenjuh, bailee was here o.o, fun times with vanessa, get_this_rat_off_my_head, i love chicken! o.o, i love rping, i twas here, katywhite2(:, live.laugh.fairies., mea, megan, meghanlikespopsicles, natz!! ♥, photoshop4ever, remichan♥, those darn elves!, with love from harry <3