BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 03-31-2010, 09:55 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: alli!

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of
 Stefaniehearts15 is offline Status: Offline
Post Answered: 'New' Rock'n'Roll Room Item?

I recently got a Rock'n'Roll room for my condo. And I recieved different items than the usual. (Rockin' Pants and Rockin' Shirt) Are these old or new? Thanks for your help

Here is a picture

Click the image to open in full size.
Best Answer - Posted by ZoeyCuddles2474
That;'s the boys gift fur the party room
these are all the buy gifts
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:57 PM
Fairyleanne8
Sage Bear
BABV Name: LeanneBallerina9

Fairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to allFairyleanne8 is a name known to all
 Fairyleanne8 is offline Status: Offline

Those are the boys rock n roll outfits.

If you click on the link and scroll down, you will see all the outfits of the party invites.
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/foru...8&postcount=10
Old 03-31-2010, 10:00 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy

Stefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud ofStefaniehearts15 has much to be proud of

Oh. Hmm. I wonder how I got these...
Old 03-31-2010, 10:36 PM
VannessaAdorable9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: VannessaAdorable9

VannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of lightVannessaAdorable9 is a glorious beacon of light
 VannessaAdorable9 is offline Status: Offline

That is the Boys Rock 'N' Roll outfit.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:27 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

That 's the Boys Rock 'N' Roll outfit, I know you're not a boy so it was probably a glitch or something and it must have given you a different outfit than the usual one.
Old 04-01-2010, 05:38 AM
charliecuddles52
Sage Bear

charliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the roughcharliecuddles52 is a jewel in the rough
 charliecuddles52 is offline Status: Offline

These are from the boys rock n roll invite
Old 04-01-2010, 07:16 AM
EveHugs22
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: EveHugs22

EveHugs22 will become famous soon enough
 EveHugs22 is offline Status: Offline

Yeah i have the rock n roll room i got the girls outfit and the boys outfit!
Old 04-01-2010, 01:51 PM
MeghanMusicLuvr28
Sage Bear

MeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond reputeMeghanMusicLuvr28 has a reputation beyond repute
 MeghanMusicLuvr28 is offline Status: Offline

It's the boy costume from a Rock & Roll Party Invite. Girls get a different costume.
Old 04-01-2010, 01:55 PM
MeoweeCat
Polar Bear
BABV Name: 『RebekahRocknRoll6』

MeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to beholdMeoweeCat is a splendid one to behold
 MeoweeCat is offline Status: Offline

That is the boy's free gift. You can get it if you get invited to a Rock 'n' Roll room party. You can only get it if you are a boy though. I hope this helps!
Old 04-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Stefaniehearts15
Trading Teddy

Thanks alot for your help Just a glitch I guess.
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT