BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Aloha!

Notices

Closed Thread
Old 04-04-2010, 10:51 AM
nataliapink1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Иαтαℓiαριиκ1 {nah}

nataliapink1 will become famous soon enough
 nataliapink1 is offline Status: Offline
Default Ahem! I beleave I wasn't give the propor welcoming yet.

Honstly, I just relized that there was a whole section for this! O_O
Anyways, I wanted to intorduce myself to everyone, even though I joined about 3 or 4 months ago -_-'
I'm Nataliapink1, call me Nah, because that is my nickname in real life. I love cats. I'm destined to grow up and be one of the crazy old cat ladys! >:3
Other intrests of mine include drawing, reading, going on the computer, sleeping, watching documentaries on TV, anime, and being a bad speller! : D

Do you have any questions?
Old 04-04-2010, 11:22 AM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of
 KatyWhite2 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI! Here you will meet new friends, get to know the latest news, and much more! Everyone here is very nice, so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. And it doesn't matter if you're a bad speller, everyone has their flaws. Happy Easter, and once again, Welcome to Bearville Insider!
Old 04-04-2010, 12:02 PM
mickeyquack
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: michelleoctobear15

mickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond reputemickeyquack has a reputation beyond repute
 mickeyquack is offline Status: Offline

Hello and welcom to BI (officially ) Hope that you are having a fun time here!!
Old 04-04-2010, 12:59 PM
Candychick
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ♥zoey2hip59490(call me candy

Candychick will become famous soon enoughCandychick will become famous soon enough
 Candychick is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI !!
Old 04-04-2010, 01:00 PM
fyreytop
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Angelhip but call me Hippy(:

fyreytop is on a distinguished road
 fyreytop is offline Status: Offline

haha welcome to Bi!
Old 04-04-2010, 01:04 PM
littlegirl287
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KristenSafariBear14

littlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud of
 littlegirl287 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to bi
Old 04-04-2010, 01:05 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome 2 BI!
Old 04-04-2010, 01:07 PM
nataliapink1
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: Иαтαℓiαριиκ1 {nah}

nataliapink1 will become famous soon enough
 nataliapink1 is offline Status: Offline

thanks everyone!
Old 04-04-2010, 01:11 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

YW! Welcome!
Old 04-04-2010, 01:24 PM
LorenaLoveable11
Polar Bear

LorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to beholdLorenaLoveable11 is a splendid one to behold
 LorenaLoveable11 is offline Status: Offline

Welcome to BI
I am LorenaLoveable11
You can call me Lorena or LoLo
Have a great time Nah(:
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT

Tags
bella was here :), cara