BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > General Discussion

Closed Thread
Old 04-04-2010, 10:04 PM
$Hannah
Polar Bear
BABV Name: I Don't Play Anymore .

$Hannah has a spectacular aura about$Hannah has a spectacular aura about
 $Hannah is offline Status: Offline
Default How come bear boulevard is so popular?

why is bear boulevard so popular? It wasn't a little while like a few months ago.
Old 04-04-2010, 10:06 PM
fyreytop
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Angelhip but call me Hippy(:

fyreytop is on a distinguished road
 fyreytop is offline Status: Offline

I think because a lot of people like to trade in the top dens because there is so many people Accutally Bear Boulevard has always been pretty popular
Old 04-04-2010, 10:09 PM
IsabelAllHeart58
Banned

IsabelAllHeart58 will become famous soon enough
 IsabelAllHeart58 is offline Status: Offline

Maybe popular people started going there, and started liking it and it started being popular. Everyone likes it cause there are a lot of people there which keeps getting it more popular and crowded and there are a lot of rare people there so might consider it the "trading den".. lol XD
Old 04-04-2010, 10:12 PM
GirAndLime
Polar Bear
BABV Name: Call me Chelsea (=

GirAndLime will become famous soon enough
 GirAndLime is offline Status: Offline

Because It's the first den and LOTS of people click the first den (when it's open) Hope this help!
Old 04-04-2010, 10:17 PM
KatyWhite2
Trading Teddy

KatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud ofKatyWhite2 has much to be proud of
 KatyWhite2 is offline Status: Offline

Actually, to tell you the truth, Bear Boulevard has always been the most popular den. Lately, it has been getting way more popularity, though. Actually, has anyone besides me noticed that since buildabearville has gotten so busy, there are now three pages of dens to choose from! Another one that was (but isn't so much anymore) very popular was Butterfly Garden. I remember always going into that den...even before Bear Boulevard! It's the most popular because it's at the top of the list. And, the special guests are usually always in there. So are my friends. Whenever it isn't open for me, I just join my friends until I find one that's in there! I hope this helped!
Old 04-04-2010, 10:17 PM
littlegirl287
Polar Bear
BABV Name: KristenSafariBear14

littlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud oflittlegirl287 has much to be proud of
 littlegirl287 is offline Status: Offline

I dont know i was on there today and there like a few people from bi on there and i dident even know that they were on there
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT