BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Closed Thread
Old 04-06-2010, 10:23 PM
$Hannah
Polar Bear
BABV Name: I Don't Play Anymore .

$Hannah has a spectacular aura about$Hannah has a spectacular aura about
 $Hannah is offline Status: Offline
Default welcome pass?

how do you get a welcome pass? or what it's called when you get a build a bear with out buying one. I've heard of one, but how do i get one?
Old 04-06-2010, 10:27 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by $Hannah
how do you get a welcome pass? or what it's called when you get a build a bear with out buying one. I've heard of one, but how do i get one?
there is no way to get a welcome pass anymore they came out in 2007 when babv started and they could give you a bear online although you did not get any speacial items or the wall paper. and as they are impossible to get you have to buya babw and there is now no such thing as getting a bear with out buying ( except in competeion and contests that is) hope i hlped

yay first post.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:28 PM
$Hannah
Polar Bear
BABV Name: I Don't Play Anymore .

$Hannah has a spectacular aura about$Hannah has a spectacular aura about
 $Hannah is offline Status: Offline

okay thanks
Old 04-06-2010, 10:30 PM
Emmamusicluvr9
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ^.. call me Emma, Elmo, or Em!

Emmamusicluvr9 is just really niceEmmamusicluvr9 is just really niceEmmamusicluvr9 is just really niceEmmamusicluvr9 is just really nice
 Emmamusicluvr9 is offline Status: Offline

Actually, you can get a bear without buying it, you can get it re-birthed... Like email Maxine, or go to your local BABW shop and see if they will, Maxine re-birthed 4 of my old bears
Old 04-06-2010, 10:42 PM
baileywaterfall76
Polar Bear
BABV Name: baileywaterfall76

baileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of lightbaileywaterfall76 is a glorious beacon of light
 baileywaterfall76 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by Emmamusicluvr9
Actually, you can get a bear without buying it, you can get it re-birthed... Like email Maxine, or go to your local BABW shop and see if they will, Maxine re-birthed 4 of my old bears
yeah there is that i did rebirth 5 old bears although it has to be a bear you did not get a certificate so far. so if you made your bears after 2007 then that would not work. unless you lost it that is.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:48 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

You can no longer get them
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT