BI is not affiliated Build-a-Bearville or Build-a-Bear Workshop.

Go Back   Bearville Insider Forum > The Red Carpet! Your first stop! > Forum Rules > Suggestions

Closed Thread
Old 04-07-2010, 05:27 PM
RoseRed
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RoseHoneyPot13(Jr Cybearguide)

RoseRed is on a distinguished road
 RoseRed is offline Status: Offline

How do you reply to a PM? I was trying to reply to a PM I was sent I could not figure it out
Old 04-07-2010, 05:58 PM
Fairy Zoe
Sage Bear
BABV Name: ZoeYouRock426 :)

Fairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to beholdFairy Zoe is a splendid one to behold
 Fairy Zoe is offline Status: Offline

I know, i wish we had pms back.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:16 PM
Mark21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: MarkBrown21

Mark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really niceMark21 is just really nice
 Mark21 is offline Status: Offline

Me too, i really want to talk with Tammy
Old 04-07-2010, 07:26 PM
juliabearfun21
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: JuliaBearFun21

juliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant futurejuliabearfun21 has a brilliant future
 juliabearfun21 is offline Status: Offline

View Post Originally Posted by MaxBrown22
i think the only do that cause the get so many "hellos" and "how are you." they get them so much it would kind of get irritating.
Yeah, I agree with the idea but Maxbrown22 is also right. The staff turn off their VMs for a reason (they are probably very busy and can't answer messages) so the PMs would have to be urgent and not just "Hi, can we go on BABV?" or something like that.

View Post Originally Posted by RoseRed
How do you reply to a PM? I was trying to reply to a PM I was sent I could not figure it out
PMs are diasbled, meaning you can no longer Private Message (PM) anyone.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:33 PM
StarrBalletBear
Sage Bear
BABV Name: StarrBalletBear, KendraMay40

StarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond reputeStarrBalletBear has a reputation beyond repute
 StarrBalletBear is offline Status: Offline

I think that being able to PM the mods and admins only would be a good idea because then if you had something really important to tell them then you could do that.

Awhile back some mods and admins have said to report your post and put what you wanted to say to the mods and admins in it, which works great but being able to PM the mods and admins would be useful.

View Post Originally Posted by RoseRed
PMs were disabled awhile back, you can't reply to them anymore.
Old 04-07-2010, 07:47 PM
flipjpjellybean
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: ■JordynMay5■

flipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to beholdflipjpjellybean is a splendid one to behold
 flipjpjellybean is offline Status: Offline

Well, it'd be like having their VM's open, and the whole point of them closing their VM's is because people keep bombarding them with message's that don't even concern any problem, but if it was for problem use only then I agree!
Old 04-07-2010, 07:53 PM
BriannaBallet
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: BriannaBallet6

BriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond reputeBriannaBallet has a reputation beyond repute
 BriannaBallet is offline Status: Offline

I think its good idea.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:36 PM
RoseRed
Trading Teddy
BABV Name: RoseHoneyPot13(Jr Cybearguide)

RoseRed is on a distinguished road
 RoseRed is offline Status: Offline

PMs were disabled awhile back, you can't reply to them anymore.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your answer!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:48 PM
AbbygailBearDiva59
Trading Teddy

AbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond reputeAbbygailBearDiva59 has a reputation beyond repute
 AbbygailBearDiva59 is offline Status: Offline

Good idea! It should be for only stuff like "Help! (Member name) is being mean to me!". Not "Hey (Mod/Admin)! Wanna meet on BABV?"
Old 04-07-2010, 08:59 PM
Erin
Polar Bear
BABV Name: ErinPaws108

Erin is on a distinguished road
 Erin is offline Status: Offline

why were they turned off anyway?? WI doesn't have them turned off and I agree witheveryone else
Closed Thread
Membear Info

ADVERTISEMENT